It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Phil Tries to Help Alex Jones

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Nice to see Dr. Phil to take some time out of his busy schedule and attempt to help Alex Jones who has had a rough last few years.

Or is Senpai setting up a massive Insanity defense ?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Holy # that's great. It took me a bit to realize it wasn't real. That flows so well.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
That was funny as hell to me because this is exactly what the conversations between my daughters and their friends sounds like, lol. I'm sure it makes sense but all I hear are unrelated topics and talking over one another!

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Dr. Phil kept a straight face through all of this ? (professional money grubber/exposer of looser types) and I am certain Alex Jones needs no help exploiting his unique 'point of view'. This is the most unlikely coupling of disimilar creature types since pig dna was combined with human dna to produce transplant material.
edit on 5-3-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Dr. Phil kept a straight face through all of this ? (professional money grubber/exposer of looser types) and I am certain Alex Jones needs no help exploiting his unique 'point of view'. This is the most unlikely coupling of disimilar creature types since pig dna was combined with human dna to produce transplant material.

That conversation was an edited mash-up between them. No need to get worked up as Ilit wasn't real, Champ.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Thanks.. I needed a laugh.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I had a conversation like this once

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
BWWWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!! That was perfect!!! Love it!

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
If I was in need of some psychotherapy, I sure the hell would not go to Dr. Phil. He has a TV show, I have watched it some times, I do not think his technique is acceptable for real mental health issues.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If I was in need of some psychotherapy, I sure the hell would not go to Dr. Phil. He has a TV show, I have watched it some times, I do not think his technique is acceptable for real mental health issues.

Dr. Phil seems to care more about ‘branding’ his name than actual care of humans. You don’t put your patients out into a circus ring for the whole world to watch and judge if you actually care about them getting better. His show has probably caused more damage than help, and he conveniently picks people whos problems are extreme for better ratings.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Oops again 😜
edit on 5-3-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Oops

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

That conversation was an edited mash-up between them. No need to get worked up as Ilit wasn't real, Champ.

Correct Anathros. Says right in the comment section...

Yes I made this video, yes this conversation never happened, and yes- if you play at 0.5 speed they will both sound drunk. Check out my other vids for vr autism.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I was sitting there for 3.5 minutes just thinking WTF

I only realised it was a mash up at at 4:00 min in

“She had a foot long c***”
“ I don’t think that’s anything to be ashamed of”
“I mean the sex was incredible”

That right there is where the penny dropped hahaha

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Dr. Phil is a schill….lol...an infomercial....lol....entertainment value fictional storylines derived from real life incidents.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   

TO THE RANCH!

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Oh damn that was hilarious! I was like-

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

Dr. Phil seems to care more about ‘branding’ his name than actual care of humans. You don’t put your patients out into a circus ring for the whole world to watch and judge if you actually care about them getting better. His show has probably caused more damage than help, and he conveniently picks people whos problems are extreme for better ratings.

But remember, Alex Jones is the same way as Dr. Phil, both are obsessed with their careers. So Dr. Phil knows of Alex's problem but since Dr. Phil cannot cure his own obsession, he can't cure Alex's without admitting he has problems himself. The only thing is that Dr. Phil does not believe he is obsessed, so he technically is more crazy than Alex. Or it is a way for both of them to increase their viewings. A sort of sales scam.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

So Dr. Phil knows of Alex's problem but since Dr. Phil cannot cure his own obsession, he can't cure Alex's without admitting he has problems himself. The only thing is that Dr. Phil does not believe he is obsessed, so he technically is more crazy than Alex.

I know that you know that they know that one of them doesn't know as much as the other.

Do I qualify for counselling?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: rickymouse

So Dr. Phil knows of Alex's problem but since Dr. Phil cannot cure his own obsession, he can't cure Alex's without admitting he has problems himself. The only thing is that Dr. Phil does not believe he is obsessed, so he technically is more crazy than Alex.

I know that you know that they know that one of them doesn't know as much as the other.

Do I qualify for counselling?

Absolutely, you now have the credentials to be a Wallmart greeter.

<<   2 >>

join