It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayor: I Was The Victim Of A Racist Hate Crime

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

** Well, it would be a joke if this particular instance weren't true. You guys ever been to Auburn?

Who doesn't watch the iron bowl?
Uncivilized troglodytes.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
February 7 in south carolina there was no pollen.

On top of that pollen is not sticky as reported.

Something is wrong with the story.

Why would police be so dumb as to not know that pollen happens when it is warm out.

Nothing about this makes since.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
www.pollen.com...
February 7th shows 6.8 which registers as medium on the pollen.com scale

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

The only thing that doesn't make sense is instantly assuming without any evidence that a "hate crime" occurred against you. Step 1 is find out if it was even a crime, which local PD and SLED both confirmed no crime occurred.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

The only thing that doesn't make sense is instantly assuming without any evidence that a "hate crime" occurred against you. Step 1 is find out if it was even a crime, which local PD and SLED both confirmed no crime occurred.

It could be a clue.

I can find no references of pollen in the area at that time and the average temperature then was too cold for most trees to bloom. I highly doubt that it was pollen and i wonder if they took a sample. Likely not. Likely wise to just ignore the situation for the police.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
There some pics of the car and it does not appear to be anything sticky. Looks more like she went down a dirt road. There is nothing appearing yellow either.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
www.pollen.com...

also
weather.com...:1:US

temps in the 60's
High of 83 low of only 44
sounds like spring to me
it appears that tree pollen is an issue in that area

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

www.pollen.com...

also
weather.com...:1:US

temps in the 60's
High of 83 low of only 44
sounds like spring to me
it appears that tree pollen is an issue in that area

There was nothing blooming in that area on feburary 7.

Your biggest clue is all the dirt on her car.

Your link does not show any data.
edit on 6-3-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Good lord. How sheltered are these buffoons that theyve never seen pollen on their car? And then to instantly jump to the conclusion it mustve been done because the color of their skin? Yep. We got a real smart one there.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Different Pollens for Each Pollen Season In springtime, pollen from the trees begins its release between January and April, depending on the climate and location. These trees include elm, pine, birch, ash, hickory, poplar, and cypress to name a few. Summertime is when grass pollen reigns supreme: pollen from northern grass in colder climates, such as timothy, rye, and blue; and southern grass pollens in the warmer climates, such as Bermuda Grass. In the fall, typically weed pollen takes control. These weeds include ragweed, nettle, mugwort, fat hen and sorrel.

There was no pollen in the area in early February in amounts that would cover a car.

All the pics online show a car with dirt on it.

I like how out of spite someone tries to claim feburary 7 is spring time and everything is blooming.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
www.charlotteobserver.com...
The jackass admits first thinking it was pollen.....

First Mayor Darnell Byrd-McPherson thought it was pollen, the report said, but then her husband saw the car that night and said it looked like spray paint.

What do the police say?

Officers who arrived on Feb. 7 wrote in the report that the substance covering the car was “yellowish” and “a type of powder similar to pollen.”

pollen....lol

The person listed as the victim in the police report told officers she first thought it was pollen. Then, according to the police report, she told officers she had “a possible suspect in mind at that time.”

so not only a "hate crime" but a suspect as well......
wow
who is wielding the real hate?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

She must have suspected Jusse Smollett Inc 😎

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I wonder who the "suspect" was.
Who do they think committed a "hate crime".

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Jenkem is a helluva drug

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I wonder who the "suspect" was.
Who do they think committed a "hate crime".

Maybe John Bee Good ( she thinks he's a WASP ) 😎

..and She wanted a BUZZfeed article with her name in it 😎

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

We already have flowers blooming, grass is growing, and the trees are all budding out here. It's an early spring.

Racist seasons... amirite?

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Who doesn't watch the iron bowl?
Uncivilized troglodytes.

The Tide tends to keep them in their place. It's just the way of nature.

I actually heard a rumor that there are areas of the country so backwards they do not celebrate the Iron Bowl! Why we allow people to be so blasphemous I do not know.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

We already have flowers blooming, grass is growing, and the trees are all budding out here. It's an early spring.

Racist seasons... amirite?

TheRedneck

You can tell in the pics that it is dirt and not pollen and it is not yellow nor is pollen sticky.

I am glad you are enjoying an early spring.

However feburary 7 in that area the average temperatures were not yet warm enough for such amounts of pollen to fall.

Imagine what it is like to travel down a dirt road one day then when you wake up the next morning you find your car covered in dirt and the first thing that comes to mind is a hate crime and that there is a sticky substance covering your car. Imagine the level of mind manipulation that goes into creating that frame of mind.

That is giving her the benefit of doubt.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

However feburary 7 in that area the average temperatures were not yet warm enough for such amounts of pollen to fall.

weather.com...
64.92F was the average high for the month of February.
43.3F was the average low

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

You can tell in the pics that it is dirt and not pollen and it is not yellow nor is pollen sticky.

It might be dirt. Or it might be pollen that isn't bright yellow. Most pollen I am familiar is bright yellow, but some is not. I really don't know what she got on her car, but it is laughable that she automatically took it to be a hate crime.

Or cryable, take your pick.

Pollen can be sticky. It depends on how much, what kind, etc.

Imagine what it is like to travel down a dirt road one day then when you wake up the next morning you find your car covered in dirt and the first thing that comes to mind is a hate crime and that there is a sticky substance covering your car. Imagine the level of mind manipulation that goes into creating that frame of mind.

That is giving her the benefit of doubt.

That is the main point and it seems we agree.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join