It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayor: I Was The Victim Of A Racist Hate Crime

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

People are getting even stupider.

I blame the video games.

Hey , watch it there...
Been gaming since 1978

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Seriously speaking , the Russians potentially caused the trees to release pollen on her vehicle.
Film at 11

On a lighter note , who the HADES has NEVER seen pollen cover their car in the Spring , in the South
What an ignorant person .
And the local folks voted her Mayor ?
Well , I just scratched off another city of possible ones to move to (if I had to)
Dang , I am glad I live here in Georgia
At least folks know what pollen is.

edit on 3/5/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Yeesh. What a frickin moron.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Hmmm... I mean, we all know one, don't we... the sort of brainless twit that jumps to bizarre conclusions based on their delusions. BUT.. at least some of them are harmless, point-and-laugh at types that we can enjoy for decades, and not twisted maniacs seeding hate and discord.

edit on 6-3-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
I refuse to believe someone who lives in South Carolina could possibly mistake pollen for a "hate crime"

It just can't be possible for someone to have their head that far up their ass.

This is madness.

It's called confusion. That is when the worlds population starts to decline in masses.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
So when do people start getting held accountable for bringing race into things that have nothing to do with it? As so many have said, especially after the Smollet case, this is extremely detrimental to those who face true racism or hate crimes.

The problem is that people from other races can't point this out w/o being accused of being a racist, supporting it or being a bigot, which is ridiculous - so it seems that these people need to be held accountable by those of their own race/ethnicity/religion for it to have any effect.

In the past, naming & shaming, seemed to work to get people to stop doing various things and I'm wondering if something like this would work in this case. Make a site of the public cases of people crying wolf on racism or hate crimes, and link to the articles, post the police reports, pics of the person, and the statements they made accusing people of crimes that weren't committed.

I would think that most of these people who files these false reports KNOW they aren't hate crimes or race based, and making these people public would be a dis-incentive for people to commit these behaviors, if their neighbors, community, employers & future employers, family, etc know what kind of people they are.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Pigeons pooped on my black car. I'm white. I feel I've been abused by racist pigeons. I'm calling the cops.

Yes but what if you were black and had a white car and a corella pooped on it .

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Dunno Hutchman,

That's a bit cryptic for me presently. Don't think I'd go to the cops though, that might be a sign. Corellas are Batsnip crazy.

Bally

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Rumor has it the trees all shouted “this is Maga country” before releasing the pollen.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
Hmmm... I mean, we all know one, don't we... the sort of brainless twit that jumps to bizarre conclusions based on their delusions. BUT.. at least some of them are harmless, point-and-laugh at types that we can enjoy for decades, and not twisted maniacs seeding hate and discord.

Now that was funny. Sirens wailing, looks like bullet holes in the fence.

Nice neighborhood. And that was 2007. Wonder what the place looks like now. It would be hard to keep the grass green if it's suffering from lead poisoning.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
This is not just getting ridiculous... it has gotten ridiculous!

Anyone remember that solar eclipse in North America a few years back? Such racism!

On August 21, 2017, a total solar eclipse will arrive mid-morning on the coast of Oregon. The moon’s shadow will be about 70 miles wide, and it will race across the country faster than the speed of sound, exiting the eastern seaboard shortly before 3 p.m. local time. It has been dubbed the Great American Eclipse, and along most of its path, there live almost no black people.

So astronomy is racist... plants are racist... heck, I once heard a day of the week (Monday) was racist... is there anything that exists in reality that is not racist? Well, according to progressives, yes, there is one thing: progressives!

And yet, it is progressives who seem to think that someone with a dark skin tone is unable to clean pollen off their car. It is progressives who believe black folk are so easily offended that they cannot accept the movements of astronomical bodies. It is progressives who think anyone with African ancestry cannot figure out how to get a photo ID. It is progressives who believe that skin color is an indication of ability. It is progressives who think darker skin means one is incapable of performing the most basic functions of life without government support.

No, the solar eclipse is not racist, Monday is not racist, and pollen is not racist.

Progressives are racist. And that includes white progressives, black progressives, green progressives, red progressives, purple progressives, and blue progressives with orange spots (wait, that's Auburn colors... OK, they might be a little less evolved*). All progressives are racist. And the easiest way to identify them is to wait until they start screaming "RACIST!" at someone or something. It's a dead giveaway.

TheRedneck

* It's a joke, people**. J-O-K-E. Pronounced jok with a long 'o.' It is something said that is not rooted in reality and is instead intended to be so outlandish as to make others laugh. Look it up.

** Well, it would be a joke if this particular instance weren't true. You guys ever been to Auburn?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Corellas are Batsnip crazy.

And white . And noisy .

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Don't forget Destructive. Not just the beak, their poo eats through white paint!

Kinda like the Alien creature.

bally

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Check your PMs

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
A crime is a crime? as such does it also need a label?

Labeling it a racist crime only whips up racism !!

So how about just simply fighting crime?....... simples

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The song by Rush

What is it

TREES!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Pigeons pooped on my black car.

Definitely white privilege.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Darnell Byrd McPherson, the mayor of Lamar, South Carolina, believed she was victimized by a racist hate crime earlier this month when she found her and her husband's cars covered in a “yellow, sticky substance.”

Ok.

What hate crime is that ?

Isn't it obvious? The tree is racist. It wouldn't polinate a white persons car.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It is a bit early in the year for such amounts of pollen. Dogwood trees are about the only ones doing that yet around myself. I wonder where the pollen is coming from?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
It is a bit early in the year for such amounts of pollen. Dogwood trees are about the only ones doing that yet around myself. I wonder where the pollen is coming from?

Racist bees that watch MSNBC 😎

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join