It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayor: I Was The Victim Of A Racist Hate Crime

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Getting real sticky when we have the "Mayor" of Lamar, South Carolina automatically knee-jerking when she found her car defaced.

She even commented it was a hate crime !!

She must have had visions of grandeur !!

Another dumb-bell Democrat auto-victim 😄

Read to find out the real story :::::.....😎

Mayor: I Was The Victim Of A Racist Hate Crime. Cops: Not Even Close.

Darnell Byrd McPherson, the mayor of Lamar, South Carolina, believed she was victimized by a racist hate crime earlier this month when she found her and her husband's cars covered in a “yellow, sticky substance.”

However, local authorities and the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED) have since confirmed that there was no crime committed, determining the “yellow, sticky substance” to be pollen.

Nonetheless, McPherson feels she was victimized for the color of her skin. Perhaps by flowers and bees.

“My husband went out to the car to get some things out of the garage,” the volunteer mayor recalled to Newsweek. “He says, ‘Somebody’s painted your car!’”

“They started rubbing it,” McPherson continued, “and it was this yellow, sticky substance. So it was like, What is this? … It looked like little pebbles.”

To McPherson, this was a clear hate crime due to the history of the town: “I likened it as a hate crime because No. 1, there’s a history in our town of Lamar,” she said.

"well i'll bee damned !!"

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

People are getting even stupider.

I blame the video games.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
One step closer.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I refuse to believe someone who lives in South Carolina could possibly mistake pollen for a "hate crime"

It just can't be possible for someone to have their head that far up their ass.

This is madness.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

People are getting even stupider.

I blame the video games.

I blame people who say "I blame the video games" . 😉
edit on 5-3-2019 by 4891morfih because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Darnell Byrd McPherson, the mayor of Lamar, South Carolina, believed she was victimized by a racist hate crime earlier this month when she found her and her husband's cars covered in a “yellow, sticky substance.”

Ok.

What hate crime is that ?

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I've had my car covered in pollen before. It took me all of about 3 seconds to realize what it was. Then I took it to the carwash.

Mayor = tard.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Where can I support her FundItAll page?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Wow
What a jackass

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Note: I didn't even have to make this nor was it tied to this article... this is not the first time American liberals have lobbed accusations of racism against local flora.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yellow sticky substance = Burning cross.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Ok.

What hate crime is that ?

She automatically thought it was "Yellow Journalism" 😀

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

To be fair to Mayor Darnell, sometimes bee pollen looks like little nooses and bleach bottles, depending on how the wind is blowing when it lands on the car.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Where can I support her FundItAll page?

At funddumbbells.ru

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I don’t get it...in all seriousness, how could this woman mistake pollen for what she is claiming?
You would think she has lived in the area for some time and should know what pollen looks like eh?

Another thing I don’t get is when I Googled her name, a blatantly racist forum website came up 8 spots down on the first page.
And I am not talking about a humor or satire website, I am talking about a hardcore KKK type of website.
The URL is what jumped out at me, but I will not post any links to trash like that.
I can’t believe that Google wouldn’t bury something like that on the last page.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Well as most of us already know (and always have known), Democrats are Democrats regardless of how dumb they can get 😎

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This is a serious problem in America.

If you listen to black radio you'll hear it.

From Russ Parr in the morning to D.L. Hugley in the afternoon.

All the (hand picked and heavily biased) news stories are somehow based in stories of racism against African-Americans, all political news is heavily spun so that racial issues are portrayed to be their driving force, and African Americans are told over and over again that the nation as a whole is against them.

Black people are being brainwashed into believing that anything bad that happens to them is simply because they're black.

Michelle Obama urged people to LOOK FOR RACISM.

If you look for something hard enough you're going to find it. (and if you don't find racism you can always find a micro aggression)

It's funny to just laugh and call them stupid but, the scary truth is that a nation of African Americans is being trained to see racism in everything.

Even bee pollen.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If you are not smart enough to know what pollen on your car looks like, how can you even begin to think that you are smart enough to be the mayor?
Seems like there are far more made up hate crimes lately than actual ones.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Obviously it was those hateful Pines. Their bigotry knows no bounds.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Pigeons pooped on my black car. I'm white. I feel I've been abused by racist pigeons. I'm calling the cops.

Bally

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join