It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congresswoman Maxine Waters goes Ballistic on TweetRant all against Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I refuse to answer you 😁

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Maxine Waters is SCARED.

She's under at least 2 investigations.

Money SCAMS: www.foxnews.com...

Inciting Violence: www.washingtontimes.com...

These investigations would have gone nowhere under like-minded Obama. But now, they're CLOSING IN on her.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I refuse to answer you 😁

Hmmm I thaught you might

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold

why is she popular shes a f-ing lunatic and needs committing

She’s not. No democrat is popular.

That’s why they’re not going to win the Presidency anytime in the foreseeable future.

link   

originally posted by: Steveogold

why is she popular shes a f-ing lunatic and needs committing

She’s not. No democrat is popular.

That’s why they’re not going to win the Presidency anytime in the foreseeable future.

link   
She is refuse.
Her cslls for impeachment with no evidence of high crimes or misdemeanors prove her lack of integrity.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It always amazes me to watch a whole party/political wing, who were traditionally anti war(which i very much agreed with), all the sudden absolutely switch directions and start bashing a president for taking steps not only to seek peace with a radical nation, but improve the lives of the people in that country.......

Holy crap you guys have absolutely lost your damn minds.......

Waters, and Pelosi need to be removed because they simply cannot perform their jobs in their mental health condition...

Khamala and Omar, need to be removed because of their blatant racism along with their anti-semetic view points, you cannot govern holding either one of those ideologies and its a betrayal to the oath they took to serve.

I could go on and on and on but, DC is just RIFE with people that need to be ousted for the good of the republic
edit on 3/5/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Washington, D.C. – In the midst of a national financial catastrophe, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) used her position as a senior member of Congress and member of the House Financial Services Committee to prevail upon Treasury officials to meet with OneUnited Bank. She never disclosed that her husband held stock in the bank. This outrageous conduct has led Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) to include the congresswoman as one of the Most Corrupt Members of Congress. Click here to read the full report on Rep. Waters.

Those that live in glass houses.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
She is refuse.
Her cslls for impeachment with no evidence of high crimes or misdemeanors prove her lack of integrity.

Roger that.
The words Democrat and integrity are rarely seen or heard together.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

All I have to say about that is this Women needs to have her face Plastered on Ever Dart Board in the Country . I suspect even Hitler and Tojo Never got this Vile ...............

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Too bad they are the exception and not the rule.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Man it's really gotten to be a sad scene around ole ATS these days. And it would appear that y'all have fully adopted Trumps approach of deflection, denial, emotions over facts, and an embarrassing degree of hypocrisy.

So... we've got a president who can't tell the truth if he wanted to, repeats things over and over ad nauseum until he (and his minions) believe it, still doesn't realize that his bully techniques that he used as a corrupt businessman don't work when the public is his boss, and here's the saddest part... Trump "goes ballistic" on twitter every, single, day (with a pathetic attempt at the English language to boot). The hypocrisy is painful. Maxine calls out Trump for who he is the deflectors go haywire. Classic.

This little echo chamber has really done a disservice to a few folks around here. 2020 may not be working out the way you want it to. Trump already lost once to a center-right corporatist war-monger that the left didn't even like. I'd shelve some of that confidence.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Trump’s people have adopted emotions over facts ?

That one line gave you away. Another who can’t see the facts if they hit you in the face.

If any other president had accomplished what Trump had accomplished he’d not only be praised to the rafters, but would have been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Only hypocrisy I see is from those who won’t admit to his successes. You don’t have to like his personality to admit he’s done good for the US

He’s also one of the few presidents who has diligently tried to keep all his campaign promises, not to mention he is kicking butt on child trafficking like no other president has. Obama doesn’t even seem American compared to Trump.

edit on 5-3-2019 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

. And it would appear that y'all have fully adopted Trumps approach of deflection, denial, emotions over facts, and an embarrassing degree of hypocrisy.

Going off your past posts, If I were you , I really really wouldnt be throwing any stones..........

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

They love the 3.9% unemployment rate.

They love the lower tax structure.

They love North Korea not launching missiles.

They love Border Security.

They love illegal immigrants getting kicked by I.C.E.

They also love Democrats that keep making jack-asses out of themselves.

etc
etc
etc
😎

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

LMAO!!!! Thanks, I always appreciate the gift of laughter.

(post by okrian removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Sounds like you're on the losing end. Feels good? 😎

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

What exactly am I losing? We've all lost under Trump. This is all a bit bigger than ATS stars. American politics has been dragged down to 4th grade ego-led idiocy and it's going to take a good while to crawl out of this pathetic pit.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: xuenchen

What exactly am I losing? We've all lost under Trump. This is all a bit bigger than ATS stars. American politics has been dragged down to 4th grade ego-led idiocy and it's going to take a good while to crawl out of this pathetic pit.

Lost what? I made more money this year and had to pay less in Taxes, the employment rate is the highest its been in 50 years, the employment rate for minorities is the highest its ever been, NK however shaky its been, has stopped launching tests and picking fights, and opened the zone between themselves and SK.

Were pulling out of more areas of the world than we have in the last 17 years.

The economy is on an upswing.........

Hes launched initiatives to decriminalize homosexuality world wide......

Keep in mind I openly and vehemently campaigned against this guy........but youre just talking complete bollocks at this point......

Youre literally brainwashed by the left and the media, Trump has become like tick you cant stop, its almost clinical.
edit on 3/5/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join