It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unopend secret chamber under sphinx in Giza Plateau ??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by YoungStalin

Dr. Rufus Red (a friend of mine) told me that when he lived in Egypt and was researching there the hidden compartment under the spjinx was a place that was full of evil and must never be let out. He thought at one point the greys might have been dumping toxic spiritual waste there.

Well I guess it wouldn't be worthwhile asking what evidence he had of that would it?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Yes it would be a waste of time becasue customs (NWO front group) took all the pics he had.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Those devlish custom guys. Dare I ask, what did he claim these photographs showed?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Sorry that post is a little misleading let me clarify. When i said took i meant they held the camera and took the pictures, but they did keep them. The photos showed the secret chamber. Dr. Rufus Red said it looked like somthing out of Hell Raiser and he still as nightmares about it.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Sooo the group that is responsible for hiding the stuff took the good doctor to the location, showed him, took pictures of the stuff they are hiding then sent him on his way, sans pictures of course?

Sounds all a bit silly.

The reason he gave for being shown this was?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Those NWO custom guys are out of their minds!!

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Yes the term "out of there mind" did occur to me too.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I know why would you take pictures, showthem to someone then try and cover it up its crazy.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Yes I'd say that but then if he hadn't seen it then he wouldn't have a story now then!

I've been to Giza a half dozen times I'd be interested to know where he says this entrance might be located.......LOL

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I don't know if there is anything under the Sphinx but I would be somewhat surprised if there isn't given the Egyptian ,passion for building secret chambers

I hope it's a Stargate ,and I hope there are one way tickets next to it with the names of every Corrupt Banker, Wallstreet Executive,and Politician's name on them

there are supposed to be even more chambers underneath the Pyramids,honestly I don't know how anyone could find them ,all these things being hidden the way they are

kind of like how they can't open that fabulous tomb in China

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by invisiblewoman

kind of like how they can't open that fabulous tomb in China

They could but have elected not to. They have more than enough stuff around the tomb to keep them digging for decades.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
perhaps it is in this so called chamber that the sphinx hides its stash of pot and it smokes pot only once every thousand years!!

There might be cavities under the paw, but not a huge room/passage and hilarious hall of records/knowledge that cayce-like pseudo guys rant about.

[edit on 7/2/09 by coredrill]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

The various searches have found fopening in the limestone. They have even drilled down to them and inserted cameras and found typical limestone-fissures-made-by-water with no connections to the surface.

Hey maybe they put it all on microdots? ....snicker.....

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ace
ok first of all sorry i got very liitle information about this so this is why i ask

a while ago i saw some docu about the Giza plateau
and they mentioned some kinda secret room nobody ever opened under the sphinx near the great pyramide

does anybody have more info on this
or maybe knows if somebody finnaly went in to check it out ?

Yeah it was confirmed with ground penetrating radar to be near
and or under the right paw I believe.

Zahi Hawass the egyptologist in charge of the giza plateau has said
opening the room could destabilize the foundations of the sphinx
so it has not been opened.

He has been doing some underground work in what was believed to
be a room dedicated to osiris and some of the lead off tunnels
point in that direction, but to my knowledge they have not completed
the journey to the room.

Maybe they have in secret and have not made it public til it is the
right time for the news that was predicted by edgar cayce decades
before the ground penetrating radar and sonar confirmed it.

12th post of this ATS thread confirms the rooms presence

12th post of this older ATS thread tells all the modern academics
that have used high tech gear to independently confirm the
presence of the room and some tunnels.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
There is a room under the sphinx, but they are keeping everyone focused on it and getting everyone worked up to see it opened. Then when they show you it is the wrong room everyone will let it die. They can then go and open the real hall of records they already found back in the early 1900's.
They have everyone looking at the wrong "sphinx" for a reason. Gawd forbid if we should all find out that Egypt WASN'T the first advanced civilization of its kind as they claim. That there where actually 3 far more advanced than they where and these are the three "Gods" that gave birth to their civilization.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Yeah it was confirmed with ground penetrating radar to be near
and or under the right paw I believe.

Hans: no they only found fissures similar to natural ones in limestone

Zahi Hawass the egyptologist in charge of the giza plateau has said
opening the room could destabilize the foundations of the sphinx
so it has not been opened.

Hans: No, sorry he said no such thing.

He has been doing some underground work in what was believed to
be a room dedicated to osiris and some of the lead off tunnels
point in that direction, but to my knowledge they have not completed
the journey to the room.

Hans: They investigated what Hawass called the tomb of Osiris

It is near Khafre causeway and is not under the Sphinx

Maybe they have in secret and have not made it public til it is the
right time for the news that was predicted by edgar cayce decades
before the ground penetrating radar and sonar confirmed it.

Hans: The easier answer is that severals expeditions have searched but not found anything. Actually the thread you linked to does no such thing, its says what you say it says but that message itself is false.

Bottom line, no hall of records, no unexplored rooms have been found under or near the Sphinx.

[edit on 7/2/09 by Hanslune]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
this is an excerpt from Cacyes reading (378-16)
...In position, this lies-as the sun rises from the waters-as the line of the shadow (or light) falls between the paws of the sphinx; that was set later as the sentinel or guard and which may not be entered from the connecting chambers from the Sphinx's right paw until the time has been fulfilled when the changes must be active in this sphere of man's expierience. Then it lies between the Sphinx and the river...
Basically, anyone looking for it won't find it because it is farther away than most of you think. It isn't underneath the Sphinx and even if you know where it was you couldn't access it until "the time has been fulfilled when the changes must be active in this sphere of man's experience." This "time" is tied together with other prophecies concerning vast earth changes, the reappearance of Poseida, the beginning of a New Age and the possibility of the promised return of the Master-our lord Christ. (Jesus was his name in his last incarnation). Additionally, "only those who are initiates in the knowledge of the One God" may enter. Hope this clarifies things for you all.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Actually I recall a entrance being found in the 90's. I remember reading it in a newspaper and have always wondered why more was never told about it. No I can't produce any evidence but I have always been enthralled with Egypt and that kind of news has a way of sticking in your head. It wouldn't surprise me if a chamber was found and explored. Who says that the public needs to know? Scientist have a way of suppressing any finds that do not fit into current paradigms.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I saw a documentary about a group of Americans that got permission from Zawi Hawass to use ground penetrating radar on the area of the Sphinx. They discovered a tunnel leading from a well in the front of the Sphinx and under the Sphinx itself. They have examined the well and the tunnel is just below the water line. (Side note)They say to get to the hidden room you have to traverse through the hall of pillars and two other rooms and you will come to a room that is flooded and has a mound in the center) Anyway the Americans found the tunnel entrance in the well shaft and the next day Hawass shut them down and kicked them off the Giza Plateau by revoking the licence for the dig. Hawass will only believe that Egyptians built the pyramids and the sphinx and won't even consider that they may have had help.

Hump

posted on Oct, 29 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cassini

it isnt just cayce that has said this there are numerous people that have looked for it.buaval and hancock say theres one there along with h.c.randall stavens and also h.spencer lewis all claim that the "genesis chamber" is located at the rear of the sphinx.If you can find a copy read the stargate conspiracy by linda picknett and clive prince its a little eye opening as to what is going on on the giza plataeu

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join