It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six of the declared or potential 2020 Democrats received Trump family donations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
But then again, it's hard to tell when someone is racist but isnt outspoken about it.

The opposite is just as true, it's hard to tell when someone isn't racist.

That's why I don't care about these accusations, especially when racism accusations are a political weapon as of late. It takes one second to make the accusation and a lifetime to disprove it. It's not worth the effort speculating unless something concrete appears.

It's kind of ironic that the people screaming about Trump being divisive are throwing the term racism around life confetti when it leads to an unending argument because ultimately you cant prove you aren't racist.

But I'm also leaning towards he is more in focus on keeping his I guess 'bloodline' white.

I see no evidence for that but I wouldn't see that as a bad thing if a person wished for that, plenty of religious people only marry within their religion as they want a shared ideal. There's nothing wrong with being discerning when it comes to your bloodline which is ultimately your biological legacy, part of an unbroken chain that is billions of years old and may go on for billions more.
edit on 5/3/2019 by BelowLowAnnouncement because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

He's always been a racist. He's just always been relatively a nobody and nobody cared about his racist tendencies apart from the many people who sued him and his businesses about it.

Follow the money and the lawsuits and you can track back his racism to where it originated, his dad Fred, a well-known and well-sued racist.

Edit: Fun fact - did you know Fred's middle name was Christ? Just plain Christ. It seems narcissism and megalomania run in the family.

MAGAlomania?

One small flaw in your argument

Aside from frivolous lawsuits that the left has portrayed as having a racist bent instead of a economic one there is NO evidence of him being a racist.

Was he a racist when he was giving blacks and Jews golf membership decades before Leftists got "woke"?

Was he a racist when receiving award after award from the black community for great work he did in the black community?

Your head is so far up CNN's butt you can see their tonsils.

Wake up.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

3. Give money to candidates you would prefer to compete against.

When you have billions money is not as valuable so you can just throw it at stuff.

edit on 6-3-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Edumakated

He's always been a racist. He's just always been relatively a nobody and nobody cared about his racist tendencies apart from the many people who sued him and his businesses about it.

Follow the money and the lawsuits and you can track back his racism to where it originated, his dad Fred, a well-known and well-sued racist.

Edit: Fun fact - did you know Fred's middle name was Christ? Just plain Christ. It seems narcissism and megalomania run in the family.

MAGAlomania?

So sins of the father are the standard now? So we should hold Al Gore to the same standard since his dad was an actual racist Dixiecrat senator?

By the way, anyone in real estate in the 70s has been sued for racial discrimination whether legit or not.

I work in real estate now and lenders, developers, etc are constantly being sued over bunk claims.

You're conveniently ignoring half of what I said in order to fit your point in, wrongly. You should listen better, grasshopper.

Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2019

Starts here in 1973...

1973: The US Department of Justice — under the Nixon administration, out of all administrations — sued the Trump Management Corporation for violating the Fair Housing Act. Federal officials found evidence that Trump had refused to rent to black tenants and lied to black applicants about whether apartments were available, among other accusations. Trump said the federal government was trying to get him to rent to welfare recipients. In the aftermath, he signed an agreement in 1975 agreeing not to discriminate to renters of color without admitting to discriminating before.

Got sued by the Nixon administration, of all of them.

is that an impeachable offence?

No, but stay tuned. You'll find out soon enough what is an impeachable offense.

Well Dude, you and Cassie may well get to show the whole of ATS where your integrity level is at, as opposed to others. Most of the Trump supporters/defenders I know, also support Justice (more importantly equal justice), but in order to not be a hypocritical douche bag, they/we are behind punishment for anything Trump may have done that is illegal. So I fully and unequivocally agree that if Trump does something worthy of impeachment, he should be impeached and removed/jailed.

Will you have the same level of integrity if he isn't found to have broken the law? Time will tell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join