It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosives found across London

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Yet you think the government with all its resources did it?

Solo, stop being contentious just for the sake of it.

We all know that there are dissidents within the Nationalist communities that resent The Good Friday Agreement and who have on the odd occasion carried out or attempted to carry out terrorist attacks.

Not everything is a conspiracy and not everything is by design or the fault of those twats in Westminster.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
The IRA were really good at letter bombs, These ones have Boris Johnson written all over them.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Boris Johnson? But according to the likes of you he is surely far too busy plotting to privatise the NHS, scrap benefits for the disabled, sending small children up chimneys...etc.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   
IRA..? Yeah that's the story.
More like a hoax to scare people into thinking that the big bad IRA is back if they complain when the People's Vote to leave the EU is ignored.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Not as big and not as bad. Compare and contrast the old IRA's bombing campaign with these damp squibs.

No one is scared of these lame devices.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Boris thing was a joke. I could have replaced Boris with imbecile but i couldn't differentiate between the two.

The joke obviously flew over your head just like how the tories are privatising the NHS bit by bit, The tories are scrapping benefits for the disabled bit by bit, and as for children up chimneys, naw, they just prefer to starve them these days. It's pensioners they are targetting next for chimney consignment.

Is it worth my while showing you the facts and figures?. Probably not as you are well and truly in denial.
edit on 13-3-2019 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2019 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Speaking of things flying over heads my post was a joke, too.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Didn't look like one from here. As far as i know, Boris has never been secretary of state for the Health and social care, Work and pensions and Lums flews and Chimneys.

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Try Specsavers, perhaps?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join