It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds let "illegals" pile up in state prisons

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   
LOL, I've being reading this thread and laughing my butt off.....

50 Cal machine guns!!!!!

It's so American!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapier28
LOL, I've being reading this thread and laughing my butt off.....

50 Cal machine guns!!!!!

It's so American!!!

OK, how about 20mm chain guns instead. With phosporus tiped rounds. Or infrared lasers, very quiet but effective. I would prefer something very loud and scary.

Illegals should trembel with complete fear at the thought of crossing the US border "illegally".

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
OK, how about 20mm chain guns instead. With phosporus tiped rounds. Or infrared lasers, very quiet but effective. I would prefer something very loud and scary.

So you like the kick of fear?
Isnt that a terror weapon then?

Illegals should trembel with complete fear at the thought of crossing the US border "illegally".

No I think that would just make them trembel with fear at the thought of crossing the US border. Full stop.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I guess since we took part of Mexico & turned it into states like California & Arizona we should blame folks trying to get across the borders we created to make a better living & feed their families for being the bad guys.

No, I do agree we need to control the borders, but I just couldn't help thinking about the reality of the situation. Nope I don't blame the Mexicans at all, if I was one I'd probably be doing the same thing. It just seems to me the Feds haven't changed much about the borders since the 70's & you have to ask yourself why?

When I was a kid I often wondered why on one side of the border you have nice stucco houses with indoor plumbing, paved streets, electricity & people wearing nice clothes and driving nice cars and on the otherside of the border you see dirt streets temporary shacks & desperate people. Why can't they have the same thing when they virtually live on the same ground? Of course they're going to be commiting more crime here because that's the only way they can make close to what we do here. Then again most of them are not commiting any real crime with the excepting of being here. Is that such a bad thing or do you believe your are somehow better than them & deserve more?

I don't hear anyone bitching about the ridiculous cost of housing them at 2k a month. Are they feeding them prime rib & lobster with professional medical personal watching them 24 hours a day or are we just being ripped off and feeding them 3 dollars worth of food a day in a $10 a night facility with a staff that barely has a high school education while the administration trys to figure out how to expense the extra $40 a day they are ripping us off for. I'd say it's a crime the way the corrections departments around the country are ripping off the American people by overcharging us by several hundred percent.

Sounds to me like we are getting ripped off by both those in charge of securing our borders & those in charge of housing prisoners. Ah - that's it they're all working together to take our money by creating the criminals by letting them in & then charging us to hold them. Then they do it over & over again. Let's quit focusing on the Mexicans like they want and ask them why their not doing the job we pay them for & why their charging us too much. Or maybe since the wolves aren't doing nothing but rippings us off lets just quit paying them.

No, Dr. we don't need more or bigger guns we just need to stop the game they're playing on us and stop the useless industry they've created.

[edit on 5-3-2005 by outsider]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Originally posted by soficrow

You may find some answers here:

Patriot Act II

OK "sweetie" dense today. How does Pat-Act redux affect illegals in Zone-Ahhhh. I can't wait for this one...

[smoochie]

Because, honey - it's all about getting the continental corporate government up and running. The so-called "illegal immigrants" are an important part of the slave labor pool.

...You didn't read the post did you? How can we have a decent discussion if you just won't educate yourself?

[kiss back]

posted on Mar, 6 2005 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

. The so-called "illegal immigrants" are an important part of the slave labor pool.

[kiss back]

Darlin', illegals send an estimated $60 billion home to mexico each year, that is hardly "slve" labor. They make 10 times that of the real slave labor force in China, india, Indo........

[xoxoxo]

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
devilwasp, you need to look up the word "citizen" my friend. I'm not sure what to make of your term "forign citizen" but if they didnt go through the proper channels thay arent citizens.

I would like to pose a question to all those who are sympathetic ti illegals. how is it the fault of the US that the Mexican government wont enforce a law making businesses such as Wal-Mart and Nike pay a fair wage?

we could always ship the illegals we catch to Iraq!

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalmessiah
devilwasp, you need to look up the word "citizen" my friend. I'm not sure what to make of your term "forign citizen" but if they didnt go through the proper channels thay arent citizens.

They were born in mexico , right?
That means they are mexican citizens , right?
The treatment of forign citizens is what I worry about so therfore if they kill mexicans they're killing forign citzens, right?

I would like to pose a question to all those who are sympathetic ti illegals. how is it the fault of the US that the Mexican government wont enforce a law making businesses such as Wal-Mart and Nike pay a fair wage?
we could always ship the illegals we catch to Iraq!

Welll if your going to go RIGHT into technicallity then you have to blame american buisnesses, since they perform so well it creates an image of easy wealth, which the illegals pick up on so logically move to the US by anymeans.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join