It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Superman an archetype of the Beast?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I've always wondered what the "S" stands for on the Superman emblem. I've read a lot of answers, but nothing seems to satisfy my curiosity. I've read a lot of versions what the S stands for but I feel that they are clueless as well.

So, here is what I believe what the “S” stands for.

When you look at the “S” it looks more like a snake coiling. The eyes are shown as well. The shape of the emblem is actually a diamond.

We all know diamonds are made of carbon.

The carbon atom consists of 6 electrons, 6 protons, and 6 neutrons.

From this, we get the number 666.

Now, Superman came from the planet Krypton. The atomic number of the element Krypton is 36.

When you add 1 to 36, you get 666.

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21+22+23+24+25+26+27+28+29+30+31+32+33+34+35+36 = 666

---

We get two instances of the number 666. Intuitively, this will lead us to think that the “S” in the Superman emblem actually stands for the Serpent.

Serpent, Devil, Beast = 666

Referring to Revelation 13:3-4

3 I saw that one of the heads of the beast seemed wounded beyond recovery—but the fatal wound was healed! The whole world marveled at this miracle and gave allegiance to the beast. 4 They worshiped the dragon for giving the beast such power, and they also worshiped the beast. “Who is as great as the beast?” they exclaimed. “Who is able to fight against him?”

---

According to Revelation’s narration, it seems that this beast is like a “Superman”. He was fighting against something powerful and was severely wounded, but his wound was healed. Everyone saw this and was amazed by his powers and healing capability. People were so amazed that they said, “Who can fight him? Who can wage war against him? Who is powerful enough to subdue him? No one.”

I believe that this “beast” is some sort of a superman which had powers like a god. No weapons on earth are able to kill him. He is so powerful that people began to idolize him and worship him.

I believe that Superman is an archetype of the beast of Revelation for he bears his number and the symbol of the Devil which is the serpent.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-3-2019 by syndicatesyn because: video error

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Well the prophesied beast is designated to take the place of Christ,be the Jewish Messiah and defend, protect and rescue Israel
I think the last superman movie has him look like a Christ figure! dying for humanity.

But you could say that about just about any heroic individual that sacrifices themselves for those who don't really deserve it
Superman being in a long list of mythical creations

As for the numbers, paradoilia (sore phage, I know it's a wrong analogy)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The revelation (if it’s to be taken as as a revelation) could refer to any of Eddie Hall, Brock Lesnar or Bob Sapp.
They’ve all come back from injury multiple times only to conquer their opponents.
And all three of them are actually called “The Beast”. It’s their stage name.

Two of them are even current champions.
edit on 5 3 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: syndicatesyn

Once again ATS goes on a new low,wasting peoples mind on such stupidity,it's embarrassing to be called human,I feel stupid replying

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Used to just stand for Superman but now it stands for hope so no you are wrong and maybe a bit of a loon for suggesting it is the sign of the beast.
Oh a d the devil doesn't exist it's an excuse for weak humans not taking responsibility for their own actions.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Lex Luther = LUCIFER

AHHHHHHHHH!

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Much like the Devil, Superman isn't real.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
After all these years! How did I not see it?

I better give all my money to the nearest mega church!

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 04:43 AM
link   
It's a bird.........it's a plane....... it's Superman.

I think Post war hero, Champion, Man of Steel. There were loads of champions during the 30's, 40's, and 50's. And corresponding comic books.

S stands for Superman. But a good theory you present...I got'a watch that movie now !
edit on 5-3-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Tsk, tsk, superman is jewish creation. Aren’t you peopling afraid of being called anti-semite?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Well the prophesied beast is designated to take the place of Christ,be the Jewish Messiah and defend, protect and rescue Israel

What ?
I need that referenced
Nowhere in the Bible , the Torah , nor the Quran is that written.
Nowhere
Injecting you own beliefs ?
I think so

Denying Ignorance
Why ?
Going back to Metro:Exodus for a while and had to get a quick one in.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Satan only takes away from you when you let him. Don't let him. 666 means nothing. It's not better or worse than 665 and 667.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

've always wondered what the "S" stands for on the Superman emblem.

It's the krptonian symbol for hope.

For effs sake.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
It means hope, now you leave superman alone, or else me and the rest of the justice league will come down and slap you silly for even making such a suggestion.
edit on 5-3-2019 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: To warm up the bat mobile.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Yet another question in a thread title on ATS to which the bleeding obvious answer is "No".

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Much like the Devil, Superman isn't real.

Don't tell that to Jerry Seinfeld. Ohno, another S...

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Why add "1" on 36 to get 666?
It's literally 666 already..

ETA:
He is a weaker Goku.
NOthing more, nothing less.
edit on 5-3-2019 by o0oTOPCATo0o because: addition

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

1+2+3+4......+36 = 666

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: syndicatesyn

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

1+2+3+4......+36 = 666

You didn’t get very far in school did you??

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

My take on the 'S' is the original was a symbol for the title: Superman
it also stood for strength/steel/solitude and a multitude of other 'S' meanings... & mostly stood for 'Sol' our Sun/Star as the Yellow Sunlight from the Sun itself was the source for the Superman Abilities...

Superman, a Kryptonian, flies toward the Earth's yellow sun to recharge his powers. The Photonucleic Effect is the effect by which Kryptonians and creatures from the planet Krypton and, presumably, Daxam as well, are given incredible superpowers by exposure to Earth's Yellow sun. The Photonucleic Effect was first explained in Elliot S! Maggin 's novella, Starwinds Howl.
Photonucleic Effect | Superman Wiki | FANDOM powered by Wikia
superman.fandom.com/wiki/Photonucleic_Effect

Superman's Powers and Abilities - superman.fandom.com
superman.fandom.com...'s_Powers_and_Abilities

Superman derives his power from the yellow sun of Earth. Forced under a red sun akin to the red sun of his homeworld, Krypton, or exposed to red sun radiation, Superman rapidly loses his powers, reverting to the stature of a normal human.

thanks to our reality timeline, HAARP has hazed the Earth atmosphere so that the former bucolic Yellow Sunlight is now a harsh/ sharp and irritating White-Blue tinged daylight Orb

Also in the last 40+ years the Sun itself has undergone a surface change, the light output has changed from an obvious Yellow to the lack of Yellow we see today...pretty much the color of a cut & polished diamond
(i.e. : the result of Carbon transformed by tremendous heat and pressure from a dark/black element into a super hard and crystal clear element, the Diamond) thebiblical 'El' references are intended and ment to blur the lines between the fictional Superman Hero and the Religion sphere, Myth, stories etc.

the Superman hero and the Star Wars Saga are intentionally comingled wit myth/religon/pop-culture and the demi-gods of pagan pantheons for a lot of reasons...but mostly for endurance and bridging the gaps between generations of peoples

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join