It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not running for 2020: Hillary Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I was so excited the other day I was walking outside a walgreens and 'hey! LooK! A payphone!;'
I excitedly approached it and pointed at it to my wife, but to my dismay the whole thing was covered in graffiti, fossilised gum, and was broken. bummer.....ok back to regular programming.

I AM GLAD SHE IS NOT RUNNING. But who says she won't change her 'mind' ? lol

a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Some bars and other places had free phones for a few minutes.

a reply to: underpass61

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Maybe so, but there was a reason they were commonly known as payphones.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She's probably wondering how far to the left she has to go to win. She's already gone miles and miles to the left since 2015. She's too unhealthy anyways. She'd probably have already died from stress if she'd won this last election.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

The cost involved fixing them from the vandalism far outweighed the 30 c it cost to make the calls, they were there were there as a public recourse not for profit .

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hard to Run when you can't even Walk .............

good one.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Maybe so, but there was a reason they were commonly known as payphones.

Yes indeed!

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Of course, she's not running. She's getting chucked into the race like a meat sack by her secret service detail.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

She's probably wondering how far to the left she has to go to win. She's already gone miles and miles to the left since 2015. She's too unhealthy anyways. She'd probably have already died from stress if she'd won this last election.

No. She's counting on the field to go too far left so that she can play the great white moderate hype and save the left from themselves. She's playing the "I'm the only rational candidate" card if she comes in.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

March 6, 2019

UPDATE: After President Trump's Tweet today, Hillary has changed her mind! She might run afterall.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

March 6, 2019

UPDATE: After President Trump's Tweet today, Hillary has changed her mind! She might run afterall.

www.foxnews.com...

Which Hillary are we talking about here?

Doppleganger Hillary, Clone Hillary, Robot Hillary or the original Zombie Hillary.

bally

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
surprise! not....

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Persian Vacation says: "see Iran"

Hillary lets the NY Times know that she didn’t really mean it when she said she wasn’t going to run for president

A day after telling a local New York television station, News 12 Westchester, “"I'm not running, but I'm going to keep on working and speaking and standing up for what I believe," Hillary Clinton seems to have had second thoughts. Someone (my guess is Hillary herself) told New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman that she didn’t really mean it:

😆

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join