It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not running for 2020: Hillary Clinton

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hillary has "told" a news tv station that she is not running for President in 2020 !!

She does however confirm she will be on the trails fighting for what she believes in !!

She looks like she's had a makeover just for the occasion 🤣

Is she lying again ? 😎

I wonder who in the name of Hell would want her "support" anyway ? 😎

'I'm not running': Hillary Clinton rules out 2020 bid for first time on camera in exclusive interview with News 12

Hillary Clinton ruled out a 2020 presidential run for the first time on camera in an exclusive interview with News 12, pledging instead to take an active role by working with the candidates in the crowded Democratic field.

"I'm not running, but I'm going to keep on working and speaking and standing up for what I believe," she told News 12's Tara Rosenblum.

In her first local TV interview since the midterm elections, the former first lady and secretary of state opened up about 2016, 2020 and beyond. She expressed deep concerns about the state of American politics today -- and vowed to be vocal about those concerns.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Either Skeletor got some virgin blood treatments or there is a very wealthy surgeon somewhere.

IMO, she'll pop in early 2020 for the occasion. Create her own underdog moment.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Hillary Clinton is the "Sharknado" of democrat politicians.

I don't wish her dead or anything, but when she does finally achieve room temperature. . . . .

I won't be upset.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
She'll shill for creepy joe probably.

Boy, that will be a hell of a campaign bus to be on. Joe molesting some poor girl while hillary cackles in the background.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

And in other breaking news, we can confirm that Ronald Reagan is still dead and will not be interviewed.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
She'll shill for creepy joe probably.

Boy, that will be a hell of a campaign bus to be on. Joe molesting some poor girl while hillary cackles in the background.

You could very well have it backwards, Hillary molesting some poor girl while Joe cackles in the background. That just gave me the shivers.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

And in other breaking news, we can confirm that Ronald Reagan is still dead and will not be interviewed.

😜

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

"I'm not running, but I'm going to keep working and speaking and standing up for what I believe.

So she's still going to keep squeezing every dollar she can get from a fading fanbase.

Wonder where that's gonna go?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Lol, didnt she not too long ago say she was going to put the feelers out for a possible 2020 run.

She must not got the feelers she wanted, but bill probbly did..

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Any person who accepts her support will most definitely NOT be getting any votes.

Racism, fascism, bigotry, ultra rich one percent, aren’t those the things the democrats want to (suddenly) distance themselves from??

Not that the matters, thanks to the narrative from the dems over the last two years there’s no chance of them taking the Presidency any time soon.

No matter who they run.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

What happened to the tour with Bill and Hillary? Never heard squat after the first 3.? Is she going to bring out her 20 supporters that enjoy the Arkansas cackle?
edit on 3/4/2019 by mugger because: Sp.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

"I'm not running, but I'm going to keep working and speaking and standing up for what I believe.

So she's still going to keep squeezing every dollar she can get from a fading fanbase.

‘Fading’ is an understatement

link   

"I'm not running, but I'm going to keep on working and speaking and having two guys to help me stand up for what I believe," she told News 12's Tara Rosenblum.

There. That sounds more plausible.

link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Any person who accepts her support will most definitely NOT be getting any votes.

Racism, fascism, bigotry, ultra rich one percent, aren’t those the things the democrats want to (suddenly) distance themselves from??

Not that the matters, thanks to the narrative from the dems over the last two years there’s no chance of them taking the Presidency any time soon.

No matter who they run.

She's probably vain enough to continue Obama's "kiss of death tour" of 2018.

Let's let her go at it!

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mugger

She couldn't get enough people to fill a phone booth.

For Millennials; a phone booth was a small booth that contained a phone that was available for the public.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Yeah, if she speaks that means she can use contributions to do so. She can actually collect that campaign money to pay herself and her expenses. They are good scam artists.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Apparently she isn’t quite as stupid as we think, she knows she couldn’t fool half the people she fooled the last election.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Yeah, if she speaks that means she can use contributions to do so. She can actually collect that campaign money to pay herself and her expenses. They are good scam artists.

As evidenced by her entire political career.

Unfortunately for her, the only thing she has running now is into her Depends...

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: mugger

She couldn't get enough people to fill a phone booth.

For Millennials; a phone booth was a small booth that contained a phone that was available for the public.

Or....Superman's changing room. Either answer is acceptable.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

I should have said "tanning booth" or something.

I don't know what kids are in to anymore.

Do they still smoke the weeds and listen to the rock and rolls?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join