It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's New Attorney General Won't Recuse Himself in Mueller Probe

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Democrats hemorrhaging now that the new Attorney General William Barr has confirmed he WILL NOT recuse from the Mueller investigations !!

As AG, Barr has 100% authority as to what Congress gets to "see" when MBueller finally issues a final report !!

Guess who gets the last laugh 😀

Barr played it kool during his Senate Confirmation hearings by not saying whether or not he would recuse himself roflol 😀

Trump's New Attorney General Won't Recuse Himself in Mueller Probe

Attorney General William Barr said he won’t recuse himself from being in charge of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, a major development affecting the fate of the politically charged probe into President Donald Trump.

“Following General Barr’s confirmation, senior career ethics officials advised that General Barr should not recuse himself from the special counsel’s investigation. Consistent with that advice, General Barr has decided not to recuse,” Kerri Kupec, a Justice Department spokeswoman.

"Tea and Crumpets anyone?"

"Get Ready Democrats for the Letdown of Your Lives !"

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
yuk it up trump boy.

Trump will be impeached within a week.....month tops...might take a few years for the paperwork to go through. He'll be out of office for sure by 2024.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

There is no reason he should recuse himself from doing what he just got appointed to do.

Be the Attorney General.

Democrats should come to terms with the fact that they are not in control.

They should take some advice from Obama.. that elections have consequences, we are in control now and they should shut up and get in the back of the bus.

And let's see where the next two years go.

Personally I'm thinking of buying stock in Kleenex.

edit on 4-3-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Good for him. He got hired for a job, let him do it.

BTW, were is that report? I haven't seen anything on the news about it being released. Did I miss something? Wasn't it supposed to be done?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Good for him. He got hired for a job, let him do it.

BTW, were is that report? I haven't seen anything on the news about it being released. Did I miss something? Wasn't it supposed to be done?

Doesn't matter now. Seems there is a whole new "investigation" kicking off that will take us well into 2020.

Don't want the MSM news cycle to dry up before the next round. Have to keep beating the narrative into the heads of the gullible.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Sessions was afraid of Hillary. I saw Jason Chavez on the Tucker Carlson show pedaling his book . Jason said he directly ask Jeff Sessions to investigate Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s IT guy Imran Awan and his family. For espionage and selling secrets after he received a slap on the wrist for bank fraud .

He claimed that Jeff Sessions looked right at him and said I can’t he’s too close to Hillary .

It’s about time we got someone with a spine .

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Trump is a space alien from the planet Remulax because he's never denied being a space alien from the planet Remulax.

Why do I bring up being a space alien from the planet Remulax, you ask?

Because I want to be just as serious as CNN and the democrats. That's why.

Remulax.

Space alien.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
yuk it up trump boy.

Trump will be impeached within a week.....month tops...might take a few years for the paperwork to go through. He'll be out of office for sure by 2024.

Best prediction yet!

Accuracy matters.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump is a space alien from the planet Remulax because he's never denied being a space alien from the planet Remulax.

Remulax.

Space alien.

We have already established on ATS that Trump got the Presidency because of alien collusion, since it was aliens who gave his uncle that time machine.

You really need to keep up with the facts!

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

LOL that is my point.
It matters to "normal" people, that heard it was going to be released, that don't watch CNN.
So where the heck is it?
Just another reason to hate the government and media.

Quit BS'ing me. (them, not you)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I am All for making President Trump Our " Big Brother " Right the Hell Now . I mean , the Dems Really want him to try and be a New American Führer to Conservatives Mindsets that they Despise So Bad that they should Finally Get what they Wished for in Spades . How about Liberal Reeducation Camps Courtesy of F.E.M.A. , where Political Leftist Prisoners are either Turned , or Worked to Death to Help Reduce the National Debt that they Themselves Added to by the Trillions on Worthless Ideological Liberal Social Programs that Did Nothing but Waste Federal Money , and Absolutely Helped No one .

Sieg Trump !

Welcome to the New and Improved America People ! ........)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I am All for making President Trump Our " Big Brother " Right the Hell Now . I mean , the Dems Really want him to try and be a New American Führer to Conservatives Mindsets that they Despise So Bad that they should Finally Get what they Wished for in Spades . How about Liberal Reeducation Camps Courtesy of F.E.M.A. , where Political Leftist Prisoners are either Turned , or Worked to Death to Help Reduce the National Debt that they Themselves Added to by the Trillions on Worthless Ideological Liberal Social Programs that Did Nothing but Waste Federal Money , and Absolutely Helped No one .

Sieg Trump !

Welcome to the New and Improved America People ! ........)

Um....

Just no.

Nice rant though.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Aw man, those Remulaxians are alright by me.

You really have to watch out for them Xanthorians though, real nasty bite they have.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I Want What HE Wants ...........

www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-3-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Remulax.

Space alien.

Pets are Welcome !

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

He wants a 500 Internal Server Error?

I'm going to have to rethink my support...

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I Hate Freakin' Internal Server Errors too Created by Leftist Big Tech ! I am Not their TOOL !

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I too have been in your position and I can offer a word of advice.

Pro Tip... don't post drunk.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I too have been in your position and I can offer a word of advice.

Pro Tip... don't post drunk.

pffft!

If I did that?

I'd have seven posts on the value of Charmin over Angel Soft toilet paper.

And my avatar would be a garden rake, because yard work.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Sarcasm does Have it's Place Sometimes though Dear .....)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join