It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC’s chief of staff ran $1M slush fund by diverting campaign cash to his own companies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So according to the article there is nothing linking AOC to the corruption. Especially considering that the money was funneled into companies that AOC doesn’t have any control or stake in.

You might want to take into consideration that AOC didn’t have any experience with politics or finance prior to her run for Congress. Therefore, it would be relatively easy for this finance guy to pull the wool over her eyes. It appears that Chakrabarti is a con man who was looking for a free lunch.

However, what does appear to be true is that someone committed a crime and they need to be prosecuted. If it was just Chakrabarti, then he needs to go to prison. However, if there is evidence linking this to AOC or anyone else, they all need to go to jail.

I just don’t understand why anyone would defend a politician who is obviously corrupt.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Still nothing on cnn so this must be fake.

Imagine if you would people who only follow one news source. A news source that tells them all their problems are someone else fault. Imagine cnn

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Yeah, here we go. Long live the alt-right. I have a hard time believing that AOC would be on board with any sort of corruption, much less that it has happened in her camp. If it's true, however, as with nearly all things given enough time, the truth will be revealed. I realize that AOC threatens the corrupt on Capitol Hill. That's where all this pushback and lies come from. It's shameful that people fall for lies, particularly lies that hurt the very people that could raise their standard of living. Personally, I am for any policy that raises the standard of living for Americans, and doubly so when my family and friends benefit from it as well.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

She hasn't fired him yet.

What do we learn from that? 😎

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

xuenchen,
Is Saikat Chakrabarti, related to UK Baroness Shami Chakrabarti?
And/Or British-American actor Samrat Chakrabarti?
And/Or Suma Chakrabarti, President of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)?
And/or Wiccan priestess Ipsita Roy Chakraverti?

... is a Wiccan priestess based in India. Born into an elite family in India with a diplomat for a father and royalty for mother, Chakraverti spent her early years in Canada and the US where her father was stationed. There, she was allowed to join a select group of women studying ancient cultures of the world and the old ways. Chakraverti studied with them for three years and finally chose Wicca as her religion.

What does the name Chakravarti refer to?

Chakravarti (Sanskrit चक्रवर्तिन् cakravartin, Pali cakkavattin) Tibetan: འཁོར་ལོས་སྒྱུར་བའི་རྒྱལ་པོ་, Wylie: khor los bsgyur ba'i rgyal po, is a Sanskrit term used to refer to an ideal universal ruler[1] who rules ethically and benevolently over the entire world.

Such a ruler's reign is called sarvabhauma. The word is a bahuvrīhi compound word, figuratively meaning "whose wheels are moving", in the sense of "whose chariot is rolling everywhere without obstruction". It can also be analysed as an 'instrumental bahuvrīhi: "through whom the wheel is moving" in the meaning of "through whom the Dharmachakra ("Wheel of the Dharma) is turning" (most commonly used in Buddhism). The Tibetan word translates "monarch who controls by means of a wheel".

The first references to a Chakravala Chakravartin appear in monuments from the time of the Maurya Empire (322–185 BCE), dedicated to Chandragupta Maurya and his grandson Ashoka. In Buddhism, the Chakravarti came to be considered the secular counterpart of a Buddha. In general, the term applies to temporal as well as spiritual kingship and leadership, particularly in Buddhism and Jainism. In Hinduism, the term generally denotes a powerful ruler whose dominion extended to the entire earth.

edit on 5-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
She said they didn't do anything wrong they just did it in a different way. Sure no problem then.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Rules everything in an election has rules.

Don't do things a different way because there's rules why you can't.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

In the context of the “Green New Deal” AOC asks the question is it okay to still have children? In other words, stop having children.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: tabularosa

She hasn't fired him yet.

What do we learn from that? 😎

LOL. True that. If I found out that someone I trusted with my money was stealing it, the amount of time until I fired his ass would be measured in minutes, if not seconds.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Good info there.

"Connections" are everything 😎

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Only difference between her and the the other elected democrats is that she's new. She's starting her corruption very early. Democrats, the "do as I say, not as I do" clan.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
She said they didn't do anything wrong they just did it in a different way. Sure no problem then.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Rules everything in an election has rules.

Don't do things a different way because there's rules why you can't.

Well that shows she likely had prior knowledge and the guy wasn't doing it on the sly

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: Raggedyman
This cutie is a moron, how did she get elected

She not really a cutie.
She only looks good next to other democrat women like Clinton and waters.

So true. A 3 always looks better walking with zeros.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Looks like the infighting between AOC, McCaskil, and Pelosi is coming to a head.

AOC's the boss. The BOSS!!! We'll see just how far that statement really got her while her crony lunatic supporters cheered her on.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

He's also the burger eater!

Chakrabarti is also a millionaire... having been the founder of Mockingbird and Stripe prior to selling his interests in both tech companies to join the Bernie Sanders' campaign. His association with AOC would have stemmed from his alliance with the Young Turk's Cenk Uyger (another multi millionaire) who largely pushed for and bankrolled the idea of Brand New Congress alongside the Justice Democrat movement.

Someone get the D-Con, the rat infestation in this one is thick.

I bet that dam builder scrapes when she's down there, too.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Looks like the infighting between AOC, McCaskil, and Pelosi is coming to a head.

AOC's the boss. The BOSS!!! We'll see just how far that statement really got her while her crony lunatic supporters cheered her on.

I'm about 90% sure AOC's new troubles are a direct result of that statement. Or rather, a certain old crone from California reminding her who's really the boss in the House.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This would be such poetic justice don’t you think dailycaller.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

BlackJackal might want to read that article. Apparently, AOC and her chief of staff are on the board of that PAC. In fact, they are 2 of the 3 board members. It's going to be really, really hard to believe she didn't know what he was doing.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

So the person being interviewed in this article keeps saying "IF someone was to lodge a filing..."

Is anyone going to? The evidence seems to be pretty compelling?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

So the person being interviewed in this article keeps saying "IF someone was to lodge a filing..."

Is anyone going to? The evidence seems to be pretty compelling?
How should I know IF someone will? Maybe Jay Sekulow of the aclj?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

"Marxist Barbie" I'm totally stealing that! Epic!!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join