It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC’s chief of staff ran $1M slush fund by diverting campaign cash to his own companies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Kind of ironic huh?

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez ‘laid the groundwork’ to collect President Trump’s personal and business tax records on the same day that a serious complaint was filed against her for funneling thousands of dollars to her boyfriend from her campaign.

Link
Just more proof everything they accuse Trump of they are guilty of themselves.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: Lumenari

Being that she is the Marxist Barbie of the New Democratic party, I'm surprised that it even made the news.

Or is it that you can't get into REAL full-scale crime until you've done your political time?

She's pissing off plenty of people within the Dem party, but let's not forget her Jeff Bezos beef. She played a very vocal role in spoiling Amazon's plan for an NYC headquarters. WaPo had some jabs at her after that.

This is why people speculate she's a useful idiot. The division in her party is only beginning and she doesn't seem to care.

This currently in NY...

So yea, she's really doing a good job for the DNC!!!

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
* lights cigar, pours cup of coffee and patiently waits for "But But ORANGE MAN BAD" deflection*

It's coming.

I know it.
You know it.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Being that she is the Marxist Barbie of the New Democratic party, I'm surprised that it even made the news.

Or is it that you can't get into REAL full-scale crime until you've done your political time?

She's pissing off plenty of people within the Dem party, but let's not forget her Jeff Bezos beef. She played a very vocal role in spoiling Amazon's plan for an NYC headquarters. WaPo had some jabs at her after that.

This is why people speculate she's a useful idiot. The division in her party is only beginning and she doesn't seem to care.

It could be possible that the Republicans purposely threw the election to her so she would get elected and screw up the Democratic party. Her getting elected is the best break the Republican party had in years.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Ran out of pop corn, just going to grab a little snack and wait for some to come in to defend the corrupt Marxist Barbie.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Here I'll LaRP;

YOU GUYS GOT AOCDS HAHA #ING PWNED U ALL

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

It could be possible that the Republicans purposely threw the election to her so she would get elected and screw up the Democratic party. Her getting elected is the best break the Republican party had in years.

Her "District" is Democrat-a-go-go ......

New York Election Results: 14th House District

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I do not understand how you folks can not see the truth here.

They had to hide the money from trump cause they were afraid he would build a wall with it.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This cutie is a moron, how did she get elected

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

It's New York.

They love kleptocrats.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: XAnarchistX

It's legal bro.

Don't you mean, "super legal?"

BRAND NEW CONGRESS

2930 WESLEY AVENUE
CHARLOTTE, NC 28205

Treasurer Name: ALLISON, ISRA
Committee Designation: U (UNAUTHORIZED)
Committee Type: N (NON-PARTY NON-QUALIFIED)

FEC

JUSTICE DEMOCRATS

P. O. BOX 910
KNOXVILLE, TN 37901

Treasurer Name: ROJAS, ALEXANDRA
Committee Designation: U (UNAUTHORIZED)
Committee Type: Q (QUALIFIED NON-PARTY(SEE 2USC SECT.441(A)(4)))

FEC

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

She not really a cutie.
She only looks good next to other democrat women like Clinton and waters.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: rickymouse

So much for me trying to say that Republicans set up the Democrats, the Democrats there are just that dumb to have fallen for her chaotic personality. Why didn't the democrats there vote in someone who could be good for our society?

Her "District" is Democrat-a-go-go ......

New York Election Results: 14th House District

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Looks like the infighting between AOC, McCaskil, and Pelosi is coming to a head.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Sounds bad.

Is the FEC investigating?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Be interesting to see how this pans out.

S&F, as always...

Well in all fairness this is New York. A million doesn't really seem newsworthy. It's not like 850 million. One million reeks of amateur NYC politician.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Love these dem freshman, they fit right in.

Report: Rashida Tlaib Paid Herself $17,500 in Campaign Funds Post-Election

Recent FEC filings show that the freshman Democrat lawmaker may have run afoul of campaign finance rules by making payments to herself after she ended her candidacy on Election Day

My shocked face.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I just got a brilliant idea. Let's start some kind of council of bi-partisan members of the Senate/Congress to investigate. Maybe have Mitch McConnell head it up so it's fair. We will call it a special council, I like that. Then we will investigate every single person AOC has ever know or met in her life, for anything illegal ever done.

I think it would be great, we can drag it out for the foreseeable future, costing only millions of dollars many times over. All the while running it on every new station 24/7.

Why let the FEC do there job? We can do it better and probably get 20 people locked up in the process.

And Cutie? She reminds me of a young Clinton (gross). It would probably be as exciting as having sex with you pillow. Probably would have to stop and check her pulse every couple minutes to make sure she's alive.

edit on 3/4/2019 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

It's apparently a prerequisite to join that club.
edit on 3/4/2019 by 772STi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Nearly one third of the 3.3 million went to these 2 shell companies controlled by her campaign manager. Heres where she throws him under the bus and says she didnt know what he was doing.

from the linked article...

https ://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/ocasio-cortezs-chief-of-staff-ran-1m-slush-fund-by-diverting-campaign-cash-to-his-own-companies

"Our idea is really to run a single unified presidential-style campaign that is goingto look a lot like the Bernie Sanderscampaign,” said Chakrabarti in an interview with MSNBC's Rachel Maddow in May 2016. "The campaign infrastructure and fundraising is set aside from the campaigning."

In 2016 and 2017, Chakrabarti’s PACs raised about $3.3 million for the project, primarily from small donors. During this time, the committees transferred over $1 million to two shell companies controlled by Chakrabarti with names similar to one of the PACs, Brand New Campaign LLC and Brand New Congress LLC, according to federal election filings.

edit on 4-3-2019 by putnam6 because: additions

edit on 4-3-2019 by putnam6 because: wording

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join