It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York Times admits that women are tied and gagged during illegal border crossings.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Yea well immigration is not the problem here. It is asylum and many countries are having similar issues.

No wall will fix this.

Let the people in give them a couple year visa and send them back home.

I was hearing today that this month 76000 people have crossed and the majority are from Guatemala and they are looking for temporary work cause the coffee market there is down by half.

It is simple just get them to drop their asylum claim and issue a temporary work visa so they can go home with a savings account.

Problem solved next.

lolerz

No, that does not solve the problem. Do you expect them to build a life for a couple years and then willingly leave when the time comes?

How naive are you? Stop looking at the issue through an emotional lens, you're not helping anyone by doing that.

Yes if they are issued temporary work visa's then i expect them to leave when it is up.

We spend billions of tax payer dollars to have an agency who's responsibility it is to see that they get to their destination and if that agency can not function properly then we should disband it and relinquish their duties to someone else.

Until we stop effecting these countries in the manner we are currently doing then i will continue to point out the things we are currently allowed under the law.

It does not take much smarts to see that people are not the problem and failure of government is the problem.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

a reply to: Wardaddy454

Yea well immigration is not the problem here. It is asylum and many countries are having similar issues.

No wall will fix this.

Let the people in give them a couple year visa and send them back home.

I was hearing today that this month 76000 people have crossed and the majority are from Guatemala and they are looking for temporary work cause the coffee market there is down by half.

It is simple just get them to drop their asylum claim and issue a temporary work visa so they can go home with a savings account.

Problem solved next.

lolerz

No, that does not solve the problem. Do you expect them to build a life for a couple years and then willingly leave when the time comes?

How naive are you? Stop looking at the issue through an emotional lens, you're not helping anyone by doing that.

Yes if they are issued temporary work visa's then i expect them to leave when it is up.

We spend billions of tax payer dollars to have an agency who's responsibility it is to see that they get to their destination and if that agency can not function properly then we should disband it and relinquish their duties to someone else.

Until we stop effecting these countries in the manner we are currently doing then i will continue to point out the things we are currently allowed under the law.

It does not take much smarts to see that people are not the problem and failure of government is the problem.

You can sit and expect all you want, most get lost in the wind around the time their visa expires.

Spending billions of taxpayer dollars on an agency is not an argument. Look closer at the agency, and what they deal with..

I agree we should stop effecting them. But having done so does not give anyone the right to stay illegally. Nor should we be promoting the idea that if you make it you can stay.

And I'm still trying to figure out if you have smarts. How can you say people aren't the problem when they are the very issue at hand? You have one side trying to "save" people, and another trying to stem the flow and take care of the issues already before us. They are a voter bloc for the dems. Pelosi made that clear when she said "We should not be suppressing the vote of our newcomers to America.” A legal immigrant that gains citizenship is not having their vote suppressed. So what else could she possibly mean?
edit on 8-3-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join