It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems warn Trump: Next president could call emergency on guns if courts back border order

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

50 USC does not grant the right for a President to remove Constitutional protections. It gives a President the ability to temporarily bypass Federal laws, as long as those laws are openly specified and Congress can vote to terminate the emergency declaration. I am amazed at how so many people have apparently not even read the law, but think themselves an expert on it anyway. That's including the self-proclaimed "Master Legislator." The real story here is the DNC is realizing that their challenges will not withstand Supreme Court scrutiny. I'd bet money that they have already been turned down in their ill-conceived attempt to use the courts as some sort of dictatorial magic wand to get their way.

the media is betting on the ignorance of the general public
I do like the fact that the dems are out right calling for gun confiscation and bs climate change emergencies.
Watching them walk that crap back next year will be funny as they try to take the executive branch back.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well I hope the person that tries to confiscate my guns supports this measure because it will be a dangerous task.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

By the time there's a Democrat in the White House, the Supreme Court will be "heavy" with Conservatives. If President Cortez's "Emergency" is related to guns, or too many cow farts, it will be shot down really fast.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
So foreigners have a Constitutional Right to enter the nations then is it??????

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Does this mean Dem's really DO have an Agenda to grab our guns??

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Sounds like it. They also want your cow farts.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Sounds like it. They also want your cow farts.

Jokes on them.....

I'm the best cow fart counterfeiter this side of the Mississippi.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'm the best cow fart counterfeiter this side of the Mississippi.

Prohibition always leads to unintended black markets.
Hope the methane emissions don't give you away

oh and this

www.scientificamerican.com...

What doesn’t stink is that Pennsylvania State University researchers, led by Alexander N. Hristrov, have now demonstrated that feeding 3-nitrooxypropanol (3NOP) to dairy cows over a 12-week period reduces the animals’ methane emissions by 30% (Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA2015, DOI: 1073/pnas.1504124112). 3NOP inhibits methyl coenzyme-M reductase, an enzyme used by bacteria in a cow’s gut.

retirement project
I bet that is government funded

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

When their all parroting the same talking points.

YES.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The first phase of confiscation will be rolled out this month on the 26th.

It was the same potus that signed the bump stock ban into effect as the one who also declared a trumped up national emergency where none exist and facts and numbers back that up.

Now is the time for people to remove their heads out of the big guy's rear and realize knowing or not knowing he is paving the way for some pretty scary stuff and is using our combined ignorance and intolerance as fuel all while making the claim that he supports the 2nd amendment as he continues to shred the law.

WTF will you all do when you become criminals on the 26th cause you own a bump stock? You become a thug like me!

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

All joking aside.... It's an issue we have to tackle.

I'm not one to say what a problem is without offering a solution.

I have many experteises, and I've put some of my focus into a capturing devise to convert the methane safely. I'm about to show you the preliminary patent, and it is pending... So disclaimer, don't be dumb anyone and try and steal this, I'll come at you with the full extent of the law.

I had to convert this from an AUTOCAD file so it would display on everyone's screen/devices....

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

All joking aside.... It's an issue we have to tackle.

I'm not one to say what a problem is without offering a solution.

I have many experteises, and I've put some of my focus into a capturing devise to convert the methane safely. I'm about to show you the preliminary patent, and it is pending... So disclaimer, don't be dumb anyone and try and steal this, I'll come at you with the full extent of the law.

I had to convert this from an AUTOCAD file so it would display on everyone's screen/devices....

You are no longer protected by patent law and posting such here is not even a little wise.

Take it down lest you consider it to be up for grabs.

The law has changed in this area in the last year or so.

I can't see pics so if you are taking the piss then my badd.

edit on 4-3-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

man....
everybody has already seen that....well not the millennials, as they do not enjoy superb films .....

i would have never guessed you are vertically challenged tho

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yea, this isn't the first time someone has thought of the idea, I get it.

But if you take a look closely, the cows in my proprietary system are still happily going about their normal activities unfettered.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

99% of the population won't comply with the bump stock ban.

Then there's the problem of who will confiscate said bump stocks? Also, how will they confiscate bump stocks when they don't know who has one?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

All joking aside....

Everyone just needs to attach a cattle to their car, hook the methane 'line' straight to the fuel line, not unlike a Wood Gasifier setup.

Then harvest and swap in a new Grass Gasifier (cow) once a year (and harvest those steaks).

Next would come a Hybrid that is part cow powered (for the actual vehicle locomotor).

Finally, there could be a cowpie collector and a new sort of EGR Valve thingie that instead of wasting the energy (onto the street as you go down the road) it functions as a sort of 'turbo'.
edit on 4-3-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Yea, this isn't the first time someone has thought of the idea, I get it.

But if you take a look closely, the cows in my proprietary system are still happily going about their normal activities unfettered.

They do look like genuinely happy cows.
I ,for one, am glad to see you took their well being as a consideration in your effort to rid the atmosphere of methane!

link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

99% of the population won't comply with the bump stock ban.

Then there's the problem of who will confiscate said bump stocks? Also, how will they confiscate bump stocks when they don't know who has one?

It is my belief that what you mention is what they plan on working out in this "test run".

I could be overreacting but i know many people who go out of their way to conform to the law and have never been criminals but will now be considered to be lest they surrender their "non 2nd related bump stocks".

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Everyone just needs to attach a cattle to their car, hook the methane 'line' straight to the fuel line, not unlike a Wood Gasifier setup.

We did that once with a wood log splitter just to practice on a small engine.... Problem is we used it in a small shed. Aside from the smell, apparently the cow patties we were extracting from were tainted with a fungus of some sort. The fumes from which apparently sent us into a wild state of mind, the transpiring events are not safe for T&C.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
evidence?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join