It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greater Israel Project might not be what we think it is

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm more or less curious as to why the so called Holy Land is such a huge intricate component, and has been sought and fought over so long, even before Jesus.

Wether it resources, or some territorial strategic advantage to be gained having a foot hold in it is the case. Supposedly Israel has tons of oil too, but I don't think the ancient Hebrews were concerned with crude oil.

Israel is mentioned in all three book of the mono religions, even the Koran which is odd for me wether that Mohammed biting off the Torah. What ever the case, the writers of them did seem to be a bit in the know that Israel would come back.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I know many of you will be familiar with the Greater israel project and the maps that show the borders of Israel cutting in to most of the countries in the Middle East.

Like this one:

Eretz Israel, the YInon plan, where finally the Israelis have all the land they claim actually belongs to them, right? Is that really the goal, real estate? What if I said the greater Israel project had nothing to do with geography but experiences and people? I believe the wars and revolutions in the Middle East were done to A) Balkanize regional states but also to B) displace large populations and cause a massive influx of Muslim refugees in to Europe. The central idea is to make the world suffer what the Jewish people have - making everyone stateless - it IS the New World Order/ Globalism/ call it what you like. By stripping peoples of the National status and imposing international treaties upon them they become defacto members of the world stateless class, economic refugees wherever they may go.

Who went for thousands of years without a nation to call home? How else can the world understand but through their own displacement? So there is my theory, that greater Israel is more about a state of mind than boundaries on a map. it's about bringing the Jewish experience up close and personal to the rest of the world. If you look in to messianic Judaism you will find it looks exactly like what the New world order is shaping up to be.

I am suggesting the spiritual aspect is the most important component of this new world order.

Sure sounds like Sanhedrin and the likes are running the 'show' since like maybe April 3, 0033.

posted on Oct, 14 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Didn't r alize it even goes into Turkey

No wonder!

<< 1   >>

join