It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Investigate Trumps Family - Looking For a Crime - This is NOT LEGAL in the USA!.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

What do you mean they haven't manufactured evidence? They most certainly have, they've simply been caught doing it every time and pretended they just happened to misreport it or were lied to by their source. The entire dossier is manufactured evidence.

We're going to see HUGE amounts of FAKE EVIDENCE as these "Get Trump" Democrats start receiving documents from the 81 people they're sending "document requests" to this week.

CNN and MSNBC have big red banners all ready to emblazon on their screens for "leaks" from House committees..i.e.."Trump Jr. made a suspected Money Launder transfer!", and "Jared Kushner's Oct 21, 2016 Phone Records Are Suspicious!"....and many more like that.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
An unbiased, balanced assessment today, from the head of the House Finance Committee investigating President Trump's financial transactions.

"Obstruction of justice reality show," Maxine Waters tweeted. "Firing Comey, sending coded messages to Manafort & others that he has the power to pardon; lying abt Trump Tower meeting; threatening Cohen's in-laws; attempting to destroy Mueller. What more do we need to know? Impeachment is the only answer."
Chairwoman Maxine Waters: www.theblaze.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But you don’t know what evidence he has.
“But,but......Obama!”

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   

I'm amazed. I thought that The Blaze died years ago, after Glenn Beck's latest teary-eyed screwup.
Meh.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I agree with you.

Yet, the limp wristed investigations run by the Republicans couldn't pin anything on her.

Makes you wonder with so much evidence why she didn't do any time.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Where there is smoke, there is fire.. and there is a -lot- of smoke around Trump.

What's kind of ironic is how even some of the smaller things Trump has said and done, if it had been a democratic POTUS, the same folks here crying about injustice, would be ALL over that, calling for impeachment and imprisonment. It's kind of funny how it being "your guy" changes perception completely. The OP if the tables were turned, would be making a completely opposite sort of post, and believing every word of it.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Since the precedent is set, let's launch investigations into Pelosi and Schumer and their families and lawyers and business contacts.

If they're not guilty they have nothing to worry about!

Start sending out the subpoenas.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Are you kidding? Police in the us can harass folks they don’t like, shoot their dog, and go through all their stuff and steal it with no evidence of a crime. Now that it’s happening to the power brokers maybe it will spread to pelosi, and other republicans and democrats in power, and they’ll be forced to finally do something about it.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I hope they arrest them all and hold them with no due process, maybe a little torture, so they can see what they do to others.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

Who’s the snowflake?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Meh, tell it to the entire birther movement.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
Excuse me, but some of us do not care about the right/left garbage. Some of us would like to see the rule of law upheld across the board. Not this bs pointing to something the other party did.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
Excuse me, but some of us do not care about the right/left garbage. Some of us would like to see the rule of law upheld across the board. Not this bs pointing to something the other party did.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
3 years on and looking for the same stuff that is not there. I have seen the argument that the GOP heavily investigated Obama like they are doing to Trump but it is simply not true. During his administration 4 major investigations were done. Nothing against his personal life before or during his term.

Fast and Furious - The US government sold guns to criminals. The criminals killed a border agents with one of the guns. Final inquiry was not released to Obama and Holder were both no longer in government.

Solyndra - A huge waste of money on a green project.

Benghazi - 4 men killed and no help from the US to assist.

IRS targeting - WEaponizing the IRS to attack specific groups of people opposing the administration

Those are real investigations that are needed. People died. No one died here they just lost and are being pissy about it.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Instead of investigating a crime they are investigating a person. Unbelievably illegal and highly unethical.

It is illegal to investigate a person of anything unless their is evidence a crime has been committed. People make this out about left vs right when in reality it is about the US federal government once again overstepping their bounds. This is yet again proof there are two very different legal systems at play in the United States.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
You can bet..... that they already have laws drawn up..... to protect themselves from having the same things done to them.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I know law enforcement cannot start this kind of fishing expedition without there being evidence of a crime, but I don't think those rules apply to Congress. All they need to do is call it "fact finding" and "hearings" and I think they can pretty much do as they please.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BomSquad
I know law enforcement cannot start this kind of fishing expedition without there being evidence of a crime, but I don't think those rules apply to Congress. All they need to do is call it "fact finding" and "hearings" and I think they can pretty much do as they please.

what about fact finding all US citizens, will you like that?
lets go on and call it national fact finding act

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Our whole government is one big arse joke. Egos run amuck. But we all know this right?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join