It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Investigate Trumps Family - Looking For a Crime - This is NOT LEGAL in the USA!.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Probable cause?????? Where is it???????

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Lol
How many of those "cops" got fired?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Lol

I think the poster was referring to Nadler, Schiff, Waters and Cummings. Since they've already declared Trump guilty of one thing or another, it's obvious that they're biased, and need to recuse themselves from the investigations.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

You're assuming that the "cops" investigating President Trump are honest investigators?

Do I think Dems will manufacture evidence to get Trump out? Well, they haven't yet. I was surprised they let him get away with playing kissy face with Putin, and Kim Jong Un, and Mohammed Bin Salman, then Kim Jong Un again.

edit on 4-3-2019 by Look2theSacredHeart because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart

You're assuming that the "cops" investigating President Trump are honest investigators?

Do I think Dems will manufacture evidence to get Trump out? Well, they haven't yet. I was surprised they let him get away with playing kissy face with Putin, and Kim Jong Un, and Mohammed Bin Salman, then Kim Jong Un again.

Yeah, because peace in the world like totes sucks.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

So what are you hiding from the cops? Why don't you want to be pulled over!? Obviously you're guilty of something, otherwise you wouldn't be trying to hide from the police.

Of course your analogy makes no sense as trump hasn't broken the law (because if he had, it'd be 24/7 news) whereas your 120 in a 55 is possible felony territory.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

What do you mean they haven't manufactured evidence? They most certainly have, they've simply been caught doing it every time and pretended they just happened to misreport it or were lied to by their source. The entire dossier is manufactured evidence.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart

Yeah, because peace in the world like totes sucks.

I don't think kissing up to MBS is making peace. I think it's pandering to a maniac who puts journalists through a wood chipper just because said maniac has a huge oil business.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's All Right...............)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

If they had any evidence that could hold up in court, Trump would be out by now.

That both indicates his possible innocence, and shows that Dems aren't planting evidence.

If these investigations yield more of the same, it's just tying up AOC's hands so she doesn't pit bull Wells Fargo.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Lol

I think the poster was referring to Nadler, Schiff, Waters and Cummings. Since they've already declared Trump guilty of one thing or another, it's obvious that they're biased, and need to recuse themselves from the investigations.

Oh elected Congressional representatives are cops now?
Hmm
Who knew
Who will they arrest?

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

LOL so when the cops plant pot on someone but get caught (like cohen in prague) they weren't manufacturing evidence? Ok. The left has become so insane this is the new standard. I'm at a loss for words to describe how pathetic this has become.

ETA: the dossier was used as evidence in a court. Good hell.
edit on 4-3-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Fisa court at that.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So Trump has to prove his innocence, correct?

Kinda the same when Trump was pushing the Obama birth certificate crap.
Wasn't that also "presidential harassment"?!
Now Trump is crying foul.
Cry me a river.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sinistra

Is that Kenyan? You'll have to translate.

Sorry.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Its pidgin
Somebody get phage

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Oooh, you just gave me so much power. I'm "the left" y'all are so scared of? Hillary won the popular vote! Boo!

I've been saying you have nothing to worry about if Trump is innocent. If he isn't, wouldn't you want to know about it? Hell, even if he's not-- these investigations could be as toothless as the Benghazi investigation, and I'm pretty sure Hillary wasn't all that innocent.

Nice edits on the Steele dossier. It would be such a great counterexample, except that it was dubious from the start.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I notice you conveniently glossed over the whole planting evidence but getting caught part. The steele dossier "being dubious from the start" doesn't help your case. It simply proves that it was fabricated bs by the dems, used in the fisa court to spy on the oppositions campaign. Would you like more manufactured evidence? How about the trump tower meeting. Or the server that was "pinging russia." Or the DAG recommending the firing of comey then appointing a special counsel because comey was fired. Or how about the conspiracy to fabricate evidence as alluded to by peter strzok? Or how about the lie that trump directed cohen to lie?

Two years ago adam schiff said he had evidence trump colluded with russia. Well, where is it?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

What of that spaghetti mass are you hoping will stick? None of that is "evidence," as of yet. Those are allegations. It's a blunt enough difference that even "the left" can distinguish between the two.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Those are allegations. It's a blunt enough difference that even "the left" can distinguish between the two.

Are you sure about that? Because last I checked the allegation was that trump colluded with russia and all of the above was submitted as evidence that he may very well have done so. All of it was also planted by the deep state and dems.

I can't decide if I should be incredulous towards you or disappointed in myself for continually overestimating the reasoning ability of people who are programmed by their televisions and social media.
edit on 5-3-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join