It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cure For Aids - Why Was It Withheld?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
they wudnt give u 1 if they had 1 anyway its all about population control and nothing else. ok so drug companies earn money but thats not the point , they are still owned by the powers that be who control the population an economy.... prince phillip in his book says " if i could be reincarnated id come back as a deadly virus and wipe out millions".... prince phillip ! head of the world wildlife fund........ and money paid to that fund gos towards creating things like aids (an imune dificiancy sYnDrOmE)

well thats my take on it....

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Drug companies do earn money and I'm sure if they came across a cure for HIV/AIDS it would be released to the public, why wouldn't they? They'd be instant billionaires...

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by phixion
Drug companies do earn money and I'm sure if they came across a cure for HIV/AIDS it would be released to the public, "why wouldn't they?" They'd be instant billionaires...

Originally posted by info_junkee
.. ok so drug companies earn money but thats NOT THE POINT , they are still OWNED by the powers that be who control the population an economy....

Druglabs are funded ultimately by THEM... ( the illuminati..) so they can only do wat they are limited to do and research etc..
The illuminati world banking elite are already billionaires over and over again and they wont let anybody else get too big for their boots. "My god... let the drug companies giv a cure for aids! 1 of our most deadly virus yet?hahaha "

if u was the 1 who made aids, u hav a plan n purpose, ur not gona sell the cure for money u dont need jus to defeat the object of doin it in the first place.. unless all u wana do is give a cure that has x amount of side effects thatl cause more probs long term....(u gota think evil?) cause they like those kinda cures dont they. " whoops sorry (10 years) later.. its our fault ur son was born with his feet pointin backwards cuase like we didnt do 10 years worth of testin on this cUrE" ... haha.. lol. jokes. (hav to laugh?)

POPULATION CONTROL --------- do people ignore this word or wat? theres too many people bein born and useless to them, costing them, the economy wil collapse if they dont cull the human herd by ANY MEANS NECESSARY........

its logical.. it makes perfect sense,.. sad as it is thats the pyramid system we hav on this planet....... in my opinion

i know enuff to know i know nothing at least.. im always willing to be wrong. an often hav been obviously.

[edit on 123131p://360312 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Do you have any evidence to back this up info? Why do you think the illuminati runs the drug companies?

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   
its just my impression that the illuminati are the banker families who own all the money n gold etc... they are the eye at the top of the pyramid, to me. the pyramid is the world system containing all the secret societies and buissness all the way down to the base which is just us lot (the sheeple) at the bottom.
so therefore the drug company jus fits within the structure.. and it sure wont be at the top of the pyramid...... theres always someone higher than another.

the worlds in debt to the bankers, or am i wrong?

the bankers control the purse strings dont they? if the government need money and funding they go to the bankers.. if they say no then the government are scr*wed? so.... so are the drug labs..? sure they may find a cure yes... but gettin the rite to manufacture it is surely up to the drug labs bosses at the top who take the orders......? these bosses may be know nothin sheeple like us...... or they may personally be part of the secret orders and know full well wats goin on.

some ppl think the illuminati are just a group with limited powers like cockroaches in the system who try and influence things but dont control evrything from the top down...

some people say they dont exiist anymore.. but thats a mind game?.. cause things only EXIST accordin to science wen we can see and measure them...
and the illuminati pride themselves on being unknown and invisible...the shadow government whom nobody knows who they are etc.. except themselves..

if u know loads more teknikal stuff than me feel free to bring me up to date cause really i dont know its just my opinion according to wat i do know OF..

[edit on 033131p://56033 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Ok little article about the whole population control/illuminati/aids situation:

Here.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
thanks well appreciated i will go check that later tonite n post back. im off to go raving

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
ok decided to check that before i go out.. not sure if im being blind and stupid but that link didnt really help dismiss my idea.. theres links off the page i still have to see... i read some of the link Poison by prescription and depopulation?

quote " The world-wide brainwashing propaganda that AIDS is being caused by a virus, is financed by the AIDS establishment. The brilliant idea behind it is to first create a problem using fear and afterwards offering the solutions. The deadly HIV virus being the problem and the poisonous drugs, AZT, and the cocktails the solutions.
--------------

and quote "Who knows but.... with the insistence of treating AIDS with toxic drugs, the censorship to avoid other points of views, it looks as if the AIDS Establishment is following the Global 2000 depopulation program, a global goal to eliminate at least 50% of the world population"...
--------------

im not exactly sure of your stance on the whole thing and the illuminati.... would u please giv me your strait forward personal version of wat u think of the situation?

thanks....

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
there is a cure for the aids virus its just that the needs of the many outway the few with deep pockets take that idiot magic johnson he doesnt have aids anymore..

besides when was the last time you seen a major hollywood star with hiv?? none the lastone i knew was that psycho guy anthony perkins. he dies because he didnt want to pay the price...

ever seen the movie outbreak?? thats a shining example of what i am talking about..

hell i bet everything i own that the goverment has a cure for aids its just. there isnt enough to go around for everyone..

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
What about E-z E. I'm sure he didn't want to die and would have been willing to pay 'that price'.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
who is E z E? forgiv my ignorance im british! lol. hehe. sounds like a dj in england i dont think hes dead tho.

anyway my views are well open i hold no definates anymore.. everyones rite and wrong.. ive realised from 15 years reading that its pointless tracking down all the evil in the world n its best jus to live life havin fun and looking for the good things... time i leave conspiracy alone its a loada sh*t isnt it?

goin to find me a nice sweet girl and chill b4 i die sad and decrepid

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   

they wudnt give u 1 if they had 1 anyway its all about population control and nothing else. ok so drug companies earn money but thats not the point , they are still owned by the powers that be who control the population an economy.... prince phillip in his book says " if i could be reincarnated id come back as a deadly virus and wipe out millions".... prince phillip ! head of the world wildlife fund........ and money paid to that fund gos towards creating things like aids (an imune dificiancy sYnDrOmE)

well thats my take on it....

Info junkee is correct, and I can make this promise. There is a cure.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
thank god somebody agrees with me! thank u. was beginning to think i should shut my mouth n dont bother. lol

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

thank god somebody agrees with me! thank u. was beginning to think i should shut my mouth n dont bother. lol

www.eazy-e.com... - Rapper back in the day

Hey man I wasn't trying to disagree with you, I think that link I posted was a bit of a bad one. I do agree with you and thanks for posting

Do you think the problem with aids is going to last forever?

I personally think a group of independent researchers are going to find a break through and attempt to get it out to everyone. When the governement try and stop them people will realise what's going on, then we'll have a bit of a situation with ol' government!

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
info_junkee

First off - I am NOT in the pay of any drug company but I was a bio major in college doing pure research in a pharmacology lab.

Now - 1. you do realize that probably at least 75% of the real research into cures for all diseases and ailments comes from the academic community - read colleges and universities and NOT from the big drug companies. Once a decent protocol is worked out and published, then the drug companies will get involved.

2. Real research and testing implies double blind studies and not a simple - "they were cured" claims. I could give tap water as a placebo and probably "cure" someone's cancer if I has a big enough sample.

3. That said research and testing costs many millions of dollars and those costs are built into the pricing of treatments to cover those costs as well as to profit until the patent runs out and it becomes a free for all. If YOU invented and brought to market a cure all you would want to get paid - yes?? If you want to profit as do the scary NWO types, buy some stock - you would be a millionaire off of Genentech and Amgen with a $1000 buy back in their infancy. Read up on the CFR Part 21 if you want to understand all the crap involved with bringing a drug or medical device to market - not trivial. Heck our lab with 2 tenured PhD's, 2 PhD post-docs, 3 techs and 2 students burned thru $2.5+ Million a year and that was in the 1984-1988 timeframe....

4. Drug companies make far more money on moderately useful but un-necessary drugs (acid reflux - we got along for a couple of thousand years without a treatment - cut back on the burgers and fries; and limp willy treatments - get a hotter squeeze and get her off the burgers so she's not fat and get it up....). These thing make the profits and sadly drive up insurance costs because everyone wants the cure but nobody wants to pay.

5. The researchers are driven by a most basic human trait - to be recognized and respected. These people toil away as post-docs and in drug company labs for years hoping to be able to publish and get credit for their efforts. They are NOT the ones making the big bucks and have no Illuminati space probe up their bum to make them do this. A citation, a tenure spot, a patent and maybe a Nobel prize is what make this process go round.

6. For all we do know about medicine, there is another 50+% that we do not know. Not everything works as planned and once in a while we get a winner when one wasn't planned - just happens.

Now - did some crazed idiot make this whole HIV/AIDS thing - nobody really knows. There are easier ways to cull the population if that is your goal. Will there ever be a cure/treatment - probably, but not for a while. Viruses are a bee-yaa-ch - they are not alive and they mutate rapidly making control and eradication tough to impossible. A patent and a claim do not make a cure. Double blind studies with decent sample sizes do and any researcher with any credibility will publish findings as they become known....

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
so... u still left it with "nobody knows"...... except those who done it of course, if they done it.

and yeah theres many ways to kill people..aids is a good 1, alongside everything else they do like war, drugs, terrorism, unnatural NaTuRaL dIsAsTeRs.. etc...

[edit on 013131p://57031 by info_junkee]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by UofCinLA
2. Real research and testing implies double blind studies and not a simple - "they were cured" claims. I could give tap water as a placebo and probably "cure" someone's cancer if I has a big enough sample.

Yeah but this source claims to have cured several people from a simple vaccine. They were apparently medically cured, not just mentally (Them thinking they are cured).

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
OVERPOPULATION what else...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Aids is not a population control. If they needed one they have plenty of blueprints that are much more effective. Take Adolf Hitler he killed of the Jews Mental old handicap people quite effectivley. Drug companys are not in it for just money if they were they could make there own super virus, develop a cure, then distribute the virus and the cure.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
tetrasilver is something that regularly pops up on this forum

www.abovetopsecret.com... =tetrasilver&sa=Search

as usual, it's hard to tell if it actually works - too much conflicting information, although i would try something like this in a heartbeat if i was affected, no harm, no risk, just a chance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join