It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cure For Aids - Why Was It Withheld?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
So a cure for aids was found, people were told that they will be cured with one simple vaccine, but WHY was it withheld? - www.prweb.com...

Do the government profit from the treatment of Aids?
Do the government plan to use aids in the future as a weapon on mass destruction?
Is aids just the beginning? Is there a more fatal disease about to be released?

It sickens me to think that someone can say no to the saviour of many millions of peoples lives.

[edit on 1-3-2005 by phixion]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Is this for real??

I read the link and I cant beleive it. Any company that has cure for an epidemic will stand to make Billions from patents and royalties.

In my opinion, most drug research companies look to create vaccines and cures for the massive grant they receive and everything else that comes with it. If a sole company has a cure for AIDs and is the only seller/distributer then they can make their own price...

Last I heard, AZT was treatment for the disease but not a cure. I have heard that millions are estimated at dying from the illness within the next 5-10yrs and maybe the government could be holding out as a bit of population control!-which is quite possible.

Good Post Phixion, you could be onto something here...

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Taken from www.prweb.com... -

"...over a year after the one person that I had personal contact with received one injection of Tetrasil, which resulted in his remarkable recovery from "death's door" after having been infected with the HIV/AIDS virus for ten years..."

So ten years with HIV/AIDS, one injection, they're cured, WHY isn't this a big thing?

I am shocked and confused.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
You guys don't really believe a drug would be marketed like this do you? It's a bunch of scam artists preying on sick people, sounds like they're on the run now too - hope they catch them.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
It does sound a bit fishy, thats why its hard to beleive...

If this is true, then it should be headlines!

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Maybe it's been stopped to reach headlines. If there is so much conspiracy around the Aids virus, surely there's conspiracy behind the vaccine. Maybe 'they' don't want it to reach the headlines, 'they' being the creaters of the virus.

October 17, 1997 patent application filed with the US Patent Office states "...further testing revealed complete 100% destruction of the AIDS virus in vitro at 20 PPM..".

It's been patented! Maybe when it was patented 'they' were notified and 'they' made themselves involved.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   

over six years after a patent application was filed with the United States Patent Office, with scientific clinical trial data, under the title "Method of curing AIDS with tetrasilver tetroxide molecular crystal devices,

It's patented- the info is public. I have an idea if this is legit.
Patent laws don't forbid a person from constructing a patented device for his own private use. If this actually looked promising to scientists, I'm pretty sure it would be legal for them to make it and give it to somebody as long as no money changed hands. They can try this stuff, and if it works they can take it to whatever nation is willing to invoke eminent domain and disregard the patent. We're talking about a lot of lives- there's no way something like this can be covered up without some impressive killing and destruction of those who threaten to uncover it.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by phixion
Maybe it's been stopped to reach headlines. If there is so much conspiracy around the Aids virus, surely there's conspiracy behind the vaccine. Maybe 'they' don't want it to reach the headlines, 'they' being the creaters of the virus.

I dunno, Ive seen countless threads started on this forum which become headlines the next day...maybe this could end up being one too soon enough?

Last I heard, they have found people (Hookers) who seem to be carriers of the virus but arent infected themselves and that is where research had been directed...

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
They can try this stuff, and if it works they can take it to whatever nation is willing to invoke eminent domain and disregard the patent.

Surely EVERY nation will want this vaccine. Wouldn't the UN have a part it getting it to Africa?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenem
Last I heard, they have found people (Hookers) who seem to be carriers of the virus but arent infected themselves and that is where research had been directed...

Yeah people can carry the HIV virus for the whole of their life, live a healthy normal life, it's the AIDS that will kill them. I'm not upto scratch on my HIV/AIDS research, how do you actually get AIDS? Can you contract it off someone, or is it just HIV that can be contracted?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Yeah people can carry the HIV virus for the whole of their life, live a healthy normal life, it's the AIDS that will kill them. I'm not upto scratch on my HIV/AIDS research, how do you actually get AIDS? Can you contract it off someone, or is it just HIV that can be contracted?

To my knowledge, you can have AIDS but be HIV negative. You can treat it and live for years but you have to be healthy and right etc (Plz correct if im wrong)

If say for example, a women is raped by an AIDs infested person and she receives AZT within 24hrs then she wont get AIDS but thats as close to a cure as you can get...

And to answer your question about contraction, its sexually transmitted by fluids or blood. You cant catch from a sneeze or toilet seat.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Yeah I was aware that it had to be a blood diffusion of some sort and that you couldn't catch it off a sneeze.

I also thought that it was the other way round, you could live your life with HIV but as soon as you had Aids you were on the road to death.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
ya the goverment(s) is already trying to kill us not all of us justa large portion with chemtrails around the world reason population control this idea is understandable but when you actually go though with it its maddening and hurts my brain when I think about it I mean cant we think about a better way to do this seriously guys we are human race we should be able think of a better way then mass murder
why I'm moving when my child is born which i only found out in the last 24 hours when doctors have told me my whole life I was sterle wuwuwuwuwuwwu w00t I beat the odds yet again

[edit on 1-3-2005 by Lamagraa]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
What? The government is mass murdering us to control the population? I think not. There's a different story behind Aids, Chemtrails etc, not just population control.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
There has been a little bit of dispute, but the idea that of AIDS being a seperate sickness is not the favored theory- in fact it is very much scorned by many.

The most accepted explanation is this:
HIV is the virus that causes AIDS. HIV normally has a long period of incubation or whatever you would call it. For 10-30 years HIV spreads through your body quietly and you'd have no idea you had it unless you were tested.
Finally when HIV is prevalent enough in your body, your T-cell count (white blood cells) drops dramatically and your immune system fails. AIDS is basically the final stage of progression for the HIV virus. With your immune system malfunctioning, you get diseases that would normally be erradicated without incident- these opportunistic diseases eventually kill in most cases. In other cases, a type of cancer which is commonly associated with AIDS is responsible for death.

Other explanations have been shunned, perhaps in a less than healthy way. Obviously all possible insights into the disease deserve examination. Years ago, a Spanish doctor purposefully infected himself with HIV, claiming that HIV and AIDS were completely different and that no harm would come to him. Unfortunately he died of a heartattack that very year, so we have no idea what his experiment would have yielded. For now though, there is a convincing coincidence of AIDS and HIV. Nobody has AIDS but not HIV. It is theoretically possible that there is an unrecognized second component, but it seems extremely unlikely that HIV is innocent.

Final note, there are a few alarming misconceptions out there which have been entirely disproven. None of the following things are total protection against AIDS: Oral sex (even if your are just recieving), circumcision, being straight, being european (1% have a resistance, but not immunity), or being a virgin (well... being a virgin is protection actually, but you can get AIDS on your first time is what I mean.)

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

So a cure for aids was found, people were told that they will be cured with one simple vaccine, but WHY was it withheld? - www.prweb.com...

Do the government profit from the treatment of Aids?
Do the government plan to use aids in the future as a weapon on mass destruction?
Is aids just the beginning? Is there a more fatal disease about to be released?

It sickens me to think that someone can say no to the saviour of many millions of peoples lives.

Not just Aids but most Disease can be cured today!!

How?

With Gene Therapy.

The way it works is we take a sample of your dna. find where there are problems, alter the DNA to correct the problems and then re-introduce the DNA back into your body.

Instant cure!!!

This has proven to work.

What's more is Stem Cells that can essentially re grow any part of your body.

There is also the ability through Gene Therapy to alter the Human DNA. this would switch different sequences of genes on and off and therefore you would be able to change the colour of your eyes or hair or alter any part of your body without surgery.

We are Humans... Homo Sapiens but we are choosing to evolve and disease is forcing many people to accept that we have to evolve beyond our selves to survive.

Long live our future selves, Long Live what we will become.

Neon.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neon Haze
How?
With Gene Therapy.
The way it works is we take a sample of your dna. find where there are problems, alter the DNA to correct the problems and then re-introduce the DNA back into your body.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that if you used gene therapy to remove AIDS from a cell that the remaining infected cells would just infect that cell again. Wouldn't you have to purify every infected cell in the body to get rid of AIDS?

In Vivo Gene therapy could spread the cure throught the body, the problem is that so far we can't target invivo gene therapy quite as well as we'd like. It's hard to make sure your vector attatches at the right point in the gene sequence.

Tell me if I'm offbase, thats just what I understood as a layman who has tried to research these things.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Because it doesn't work.

Because Mannatech is an MLM (multilevel marketing) company (and you think the DRUG companies are a rip-off... these folks charge an arm and a leg for something you can buy in the health food store or the grocery store at a fraction of the price) and wants to sucker YOU into joining.

Because if they continue to promote it as an AIDs cure (without any proof) the government will hammer them into rubble along with the folks who claim silver colloidial water cures AIDs.

Because they're banking that you're not smart enough to go to their website, look at their product information sheet, and compare it with other companies' formulations.

Because they think they can sucker the desperate in by howling "government conspiracy."

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond

Originally posted by Neon Haze
How?
With Gene Therapy.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that if you used gene therapy to remove AIDS from a cell that the remaining infected cells would just infect that cell again. Wouldn't you have to purify every infected cell in the body to get rid of AIDS?

In Vivo Gene therapy could spread the cure throught the body, the problem is that so far we can't target invivo gene therapy quite as well as we'd like. It's hard to make sure your vector attatches at the right point in the gene sequence.

Tell me if I'm offbase, thats just what I understood as a layman who has tried to research these things.

Aids is slightly different in terms of a cure. This is because AIDs is a Virus and not caused by genetic Fault... Gene therapy can only cure diseases that have been caused by faults with DNA...

Actually Gene therapy causes a cascade effect altering all DNA within the body.

The problem with AIDS has been that on analysing the virus and developing an effective anti-Virus the AIDS Virus has already mutated and changed.... AIDS is one of the fasted mutating viruses in the world and poses a very real threat to all of humanity should it become suficiantly evolved to become Air Born....

However, AIDS can be cured through Gene therapy but that would mean altering White blood Cells and that is as dangerious as full blown AIDS itself.

Neon.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
No cure for AIDS has been released because no cure for AIDS exists.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join