It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Droopy left eye Syndrome, What do you think?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Im sure many a truth seeker has seen the conspiracy theories involving people in power with injuries to their eye, here's an example of what i am talking about...

now whether these are innocent or not is debatable, but i want to look at Celebs who have the droopy left eye syndrome, to try and figure out what it all means, is it mostly the left eye? could it be caused by trauma through compliance? what would be the benefit if so? is it linked to the occult?
i have my own ideas but nothing set in stone, often i need others to spark off to get a better idea of things.

first lets get the medical interpretation..
Ptosis

Pathologic droopy eyelid, also called ptosis, may occur due to trauma, age, or various medical disorders. This condition is called unilateral ptosis when it affects one eye and bilateral ptosis when it affects both eyes. It may come and go or it might be permanent. It can be present at birth, where it’s known as congenital ptosis, or you can develop it later in life, which is known as acquired ptosis. Depending on the severity of the condition, droopy upper eyelids can block or greatly reduce vision depending on how much it obstructs the pupil. In most cases, the condition will resolve, either naturally or through medical intervention.

OK so Trauma, Age, or various medical disorders. And as far as i can garner it can happen to either eye.
So im going to run with it being Trauma based and they are compliant to it... or maybe obedient would be a better word! so why would someone want to be traumatised i suppose is the next question (better jump down the rabbit hole for some ideas then)... and this article is pretty deep.

The charismatic branch of the satanic Network (such as the Assembly of God churches) uses porcelain face programming. This is done by using wax masks upon the victim, and giving them fire torture. The person actually thinks that their face has melted. At that point, the programmer pretends to be a god & a hero, and tells the person he will give them a new face, a porcelain mask. These new faces by the way, look like the ones sold in so many stores. The memories of abuse are then hypnotically hid behind the masks. To take off the masks is to abreact & burn again. If anyone touches the faces of alters with porcelain face programming, the alters will feel a burning sensation because their masks are not to be tampered with. This means that these alters have via torture & hypnosis lost their own faces! This is part of the dehumanization process which chapter 10 part C talks about. As long as these alters stay in denial of what has happened to them, they do not have to face the burn torture memories.

this guy goes on to talk about how it effects the left eye...

Some alters are tortured in a fashion that the eye area is traumatized and they squint the left eye. They look like Baron Guy de Rothschild of France ’s left eye looks. Guy de Rothschild Guy de Rothschild is a major handler/programmer, but the reason for his drooping eye is not known. Perhaps it was torture.

So in the article those exerts are from Fritz Springmeier, but the article in itself has some down right disturbing claims, but why would anyone want that? well they wouldn't... until they are conditioned to not only want it but need it, i dont know if anyone has seen the Ben Afflek movie "The Accountant" or the classic "a clockwork orange" but these are glimpses IMO of a dirty little truth that is hidden from society.

This link goes into the origins of mind control and its effects.

One of the first methodical studies on trauma-based mind control were conducted by Josef Mengele, a physician working in Nazi concentration camps. He initially gained notoriety for being one of the SS physicians who supervised the selection of arriving prisoners, determining who was to be killed and who was to become a forced labourer. However, he is mostly known for performing grisly human experiments on camp inmates, including children, for which Mengele was called the “Angel of Death”.
Mengele is infamous for his sordid human experiments on concentration camps prisoners, especially on twins. A part of his work that is rarely mentioned however, is his research on mind control. Much of his research in this field was confiscated by the Allies and is still classified to this day.

i wonder why it is still classified?? the article goes on to describe the "benefits" of this as the subject can have independent set personality's that dont know each other but have their own specific traits and desires, these personalities can also be extremes of the highest order and i will leave that up to you to imagine.
but post any images of Celebs with the droopy left eye or instances where they may have switched personalities while in the spotlight.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Uh, the bottom two in the middle are the right eye. You know, your other left.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
i think there has been a glitch in the matrix

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

never seen a faint like that before!

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

is that an eye trans plant oh... sorry perhaps kp has found crack in the floor!

2nd

f.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Lyme disease.

Drop four flights and
cracked my spine.

Honey come quick with the Iodine.

www.youtube.com...

Take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning. DR. Wildmanimal , yes I am a Dr.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I know it's not meant to be funny, but it is. I think it's just regular folks having regular accidents, but thanks for ATSing it into a big scary conspiracy.
Love it.

Isn't the one in the last row second from the right the queen's hubby? I honestly don't even know who most of those people are.
edit on 3-3-2019 by Peeple because: auto

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

its a conspiracy alright peeps, maybe its really an elite fight club they are all in lol

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Or they got a big mouth and are lucky enough to have someone at their side who knows they respond better to action than to reason.
I think it's love and that's quite beautiful

edit on 3-3-2019 by Peeple because: Auto, is annoying

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I have had a droopy right eye for over 20 years. It is more visibly pronounced when I am tired. Never been involved with any Satanic network or Nazi mad scientists much less any torture or wax masks, so I'm not really sure the connection you are trying to make is a factual one. Mine started with a migraine that lasted for several days. Maybe the celebrities in the pics have suffered from migraines as well.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I didn't say everyone with a droopy eye had experienced some sort mind control programming.
I suppose it would be best to check those that have had droopy eye and it has corrected itself as this could be attributed to trauma.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Double post

Truth can be stranger than fiction
edit on 3-3-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I got the droopy pants, I mean, eye thingy.

What do I do ?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Sleep hanging by your feet your droopy eye will correct itself but the normal eye will be erect upwards.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

They qre being mind controlled alright -- with a right hook by goons for the elite as a subtle warning.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
3c was in a car wreck.

Cool thread

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I think there is something to it, and mind control in general. It's funny how many joke and disbelieve. If you do any honest research, you will come to the conclusion that SRA, MK, etc are real.
edit on 3-3-2019 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Both videos could be orthostatic hypotension possibly caused by hypoglycemia or dehydration. Meds or drugs can cause it too.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
Im sure many a truth seeker has seen the conspiracy theories involving people in power with injuries to their eye, here's an example of what i am talking about...

now whether these are innocent or not is debatable, but i want to look at Celebs who have the droopy left eye syndrome, to try and figure out what it all means, is it mostly the left eye? could it be caused by trauma through compliance? what would be the benefit if so? is it linked to the occult?
i have my own ideas but nothing set in stone, often i need others to spark off to get a better idea of things.

first lets get the medical interpretation..
Ptosis

Pathologic droopy eyelid, also called ptosis, may occur due to trauma, age, or various medical disorders. This condition is called unilateral ptosis when it affects one eye and bilateral ptosis when it affects both eyes. It may come and go or it might be permanent. It can be present at birth, where it’s known as congenital ptosis, or you can develop it later in life, which is known as acquired ptosis. Depending on the severity of the condition, droopy upper eyelids can block or greatly reduce vision depending on how much it obstructs the pupil. In most cases, the condition will resolve, either naturally or through medical intervention.

OK so Trauma, Age, or various medical disorders. And as far as i can garner it can happen to either eye.
So im going to run with it being Trauma based and they are compliant to it... or maybe obedient would be a better word! so why would someone want to be traumatised i suppose is the next question (better jump down the rabbit hole for some ideas then)... and this article is pretty deep.

The charismatic branch of the satanic Network (such as the Assembly of God churches) uses porcelain face programming. This is done by using wax masks upon the victim, and giving them fire torture. The person actually thinks that their face has melted. At that point, the programmer pretends to be a god & a hero, and tells the person he will give them a new face, a porcelain mask. These new faces by the way, look like the ones sold in so many stores. The memories of abuse are then hypnotically hid behind the masks. To take off the masks is to abreact & burn again. If anyone touches the faces of alters with porcelain face programming, the alters will feel a burning sensation because their masks are not to be tampered with. This means that these alters have via torture & hypnosis lost their own faces! This is part of the dehumanization process which chapter 10 part C talks about. As long as these alters stay in denial of what has happened to them, they do not have to face the burn torture memories.

this guy goes on to talk about how it effects the left eye...

Some alters are tortured in a fashion that the eye area is traumatized and they squint the left eye. They look like Baron Guy de Rothschild of France ’s left eye looks. Guy de Rothschild Guy de Rothschild is a major handler/programmer, but the reason for his drooping eye is not known. Perhaps it was torture.

So in the article those exerts are from Fritz Springmeier, but the article in itself has some down right disturbing claims, but why would anyone want that? well they wouldn't... until they are conditioned to not only want it but need it, i dont know if anyone has seen the Ben Afflek movie "The Accountant" or the classic "a clockwork orange" but these are glimpses IMO of a dirty little truth that is hidden from society.

This link goes into the origins of mind control and its effects.

One of the first methodical studies on trauma-based mind control were conducted by Josef Mengele, a physician working in Nazi concentration camps. He initially gained notoriety for being one of the SS physicians who supervised the selection of arriving prisoners, determining who was to be killed and who was to become a forced labourer. However, he is mostly known for performing grisly human experiments on camp inmates, including children, for which Mengele was called the “Angel of Death”.
Mengele is infamous for his sordid human experiments on concentration camps prisoners, especially on twins. A part of his work that is rarely mentioned however, is his research on mind control. Much of his research in this field was confiscated by the Allies and is still classified to this day.

i wonder why it is still classified?? the article goes on to describe the "benefits" of this as the subject can have independent set personality's that dont know each other but have their own specific traits and desires, these personalities can also be extremes of the highest order and i will leave that up to you to imagine.
but post any images of Celebs with the droopy left eye or instances where they may have switched personalities while in the spotlight.

All of that overs droopy eye? Jesus, give us the cliff notes version. I fell asleep reading it.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Yeah there is a lot of evidence out there gives credence to this particular conspiracy... Many stars even reveal they have different personalities in interviews, they don't really hide it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join