It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution hoax exposed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jesusfreek
if we evolved from monkeys, how did the monkeys get human dna?

monkeys have been shown to have primitive concepts of using tools.

however, today those skills don't even come close to what we're able to do.

although, could you imagine if a species of monkey or ape or chimpanzee were found to be using tools to make something like a boat or raft to cross say a river. it's possible.

that's the beauty of evolution, anything is possible.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by jesusfreek
if we evolved from monkeys, how did the monkeys get human dna?

You gotta link to back that up? A book or something?

Monkeys don't have much in common (not as much as people think) with humans, that's a common misconception. The only tie in between humans and monkeys was about 25+- million years ago when the great apes branched off from monkeys...and the fact monkeys and humans are both classified as primates.

On a genetic level, chimpanzees, gorillas and humans have much in common....so much in common that many scientist in the field are trying classify chimpanzees into the same genus as humans (homo)...but that's another story.

To make a long story short....the connection between humans and monkeys is 25 million years old.....so any genetic similarities brought up in any evolutionary debate is irrelevant , imo, because there are other primates closer to humans on a genetic level.

Check this out. It's a paper done a few years back on the similarites between human and chimpanzees. The charts includied in the paper are good to go and pretty straight forward, easy to understand. Also there's a primate lineage chart that breaks it down toddler style.

All the stuff above can be found by doing a google search.

Later
Sporty

[edit on 21/3/2006 by SportyMB]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Greetings Fellow Believers,

Fraud is unavoidable with a theory as hotly-contested as Evolution. But a few frauds shouldn't dimiss the theory of Evolution entirely. What I would suggest (as many of you might also believe) is that what we understand of our own development as a species is wrong.

Does that mean that we didn't evolve? No. What it means is that we need to reexamine all of the archeological evidence and find out what our true ancestry is. Were human beings seeded on Earth by aliens? Is the "out of Africa" theory still valid? Did Adam and Eve get kicked out of Eden and "poof!" here we are today?

Frauds are out there. Think for yourself and maybe you will find the truth.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Why does it seem that every single discussion of evoluiton always refers to God and religion? Why can't we just take a look at science. That's it. Just pure science. For the best information I've ever seen on this subject you might want to visit www.evolutionhoax.com.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
one guy MAY be a fraud and that makes the whole evolutionary process
a SCAM?

I almost pee`d myself laughing........

my view?
RELIGION: The most destructive force on earth...end of story....

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The questions posted by some of the creationists here are very ignorant and show that they know absolutely nothing about the theory of evolution.

Accepting what a book written more than 2,000 years ago says without doing the least amount of research on an alternative theory is not denying ignorance.

[edit on 2-6-2008 by Flory]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Amethyst

Learn about evolution, for your sake. You are making a great many arguments that a 14-year-old with a sound education could easily answer.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WestPoint23

Wake up into reality! Darwin is hoax!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

EVOLUTION CAN'T PROVE NOTHING BECUZ IT'S FOUND A HOAX!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Neandertal were found as people.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by JMatters]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by shaunybaby

I don't believe you.
Human DNA is a strong word for a monkey.
if monkeys had human DNA they would be humans. (that's my believe)

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LetKnowledgeDrop

Yes, but since the universe is infinite, the chance of it happening, however slim, is statistically bound to happen. If there were a time constraint then maybe not, but since it is infinite, you could go on forever reapeating the process. Eventually it will happen, however slim the chance. Even if it is 1 in 10,000,000,000,000, it would have to happen eventually since time is infinite and the process kept repeating.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Think of it this way:

Evolution is a tool of God to create things, naturally and beautifully. You don't need magic, its all very explainable.

Evolution exists as does creation, they are the same thing.

There might be some intervention now and then from some other intelligent life forms, but that is a different story. It's like those modified fruits we made, an apple with the taste or a pear, but this time on a human scale.

Also both conventional theories for evolution (Darwin) and creation (Bible) are wrong.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
people who can't get this through their heads ought not to be allowed to use telephones, airplanes, automobiles or have access to modern medicine, since the technologies that make all these things possible are based on principles never mentioned in the Bible.

[edit on 2006/2/3 by GradyPhilpott]

Not exactly something I ever expected seeing from a Mod...

People shouldnt use technology because they may believe that the world was created in 6 days? I dont see the point here.

I do lean, as one of those people, that feels that a 6 day creation isnt that far fetched when looking at it through the minds eye. Sure, we could go through the whole argument about how far and fast light travels, this, that and the other as arguments, and as a critic, I can also accept that it's possible that such a thing isnt possible. Yet, when I accept and/or if I accept God as a whole, then I again can see that such things are possible as well.

I mean, it's not so much of wether there is or isnt a God, but I would think that if there IS indeed a God of such magnitude and power that the bible describes, I can believe that a 6 day creation is possible. Yet, again, we have to argue wether that God exists or not. I'm not speaking about some hybrid alient.. I'm speaking about what the bible details as real. Do I know? I could I? I didnt live back then, but the bible does tell of some things that we take as true... And some that we overlook that could also be just as historical or infomative.

- The bible speaks of the flood. Science/History says something like this happened on a much smaller scale. If so, it doesnt quite explain how the sphynx suffered such errosion from water. There are theories about the rising river, the desert once being wet and rainy.. but that flood can still apply.

- The bible also mentions that the world was divided at some point durring the first generations. I cant say one way or the other, but when I was a kid, I used to throw a water hose on the ground just to watch it create minature rivers. I used to imagine that this was how the atlantic formed. The way rivers, and this little river I created, moved, it left nearly perfect replicas of the opposite bank. If the stream turned one way, it would look the same on both sides of the stream. Yeah, I understand pangea, but I also saw the similarities in my own little experament as a child playing with mud.. Sure, it may not much anything, but the visual information still appears as something that could happen on a grander scale. That would take ALOT of water though.. Still, the bible speaks of a flood of great magnitude. We know, over just the span of our own lives, how massive the polar caps are/were. I dont think it would be fair to say that even with all the ice melted, the waters would not harm much more than the coastlines for miles in. If you had a flat valley durring that time that could have been washed away, that sediment would have gone somewhere, and it very well may have been pushed aside or out of the way.

I once read a story about a Geologist who was an athiest untill he treked over the grand canyon and started looking at the landscape. Once there, he started to look more closely and discovered that the grand canyon, according to his theories, could have been made in a very short time.. Thats what led him to christianity. The poor fella has died since, but hey, i look at it like this..

Some scientists, VERY educated people, scholars and what not, actually do believe in God, some believe in 6day creation, possibly few but some still..

Then there is the other side that are athiests and still even those who are agnostic and believe a bit diffrently than both.

I say this.. If you have one person claiming that God doesnt exist with those same credentuals, he's looked at as correct and people will believe him.

If one person claims God and he is also of the same schooling, level of education, scientist.. He is looked at as a moron, idiot, crazy.. All because he believes in something higher.

Since none of us lived then, witnessed these events... how can we really know?

Carbon dating? I see conflicting stories that it's not accurate, is is accurate, the sun may have tainted what we know as carbon dating causing elements to have a shorter halflife than normal.. etc.

Personaly, I hold that all is possible as much as it is impossible. My take? We'll find out in the end. Still, that's no reason to call another an idiot over it. The bible DOES say alot of things that may be overlooked about science. So does the book of Enoch. There is alot of interesting tid bits in that book.

It goes alot farther than just the moon and the sun being round. Those people knew very well that the earth was round. If not, then had man written the bible, I think he woulda left some of those details out.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
One question: If humans evolved from monkeys, why do we still have monkeys around?
/quote]

Humans never evolved form monkeys. Both had a common line in ancestors who diverged.

This is a comon mistake in understanding evolution.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join