It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution hoax exposed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Anniouncement of bogus "finds" of evolutionary remains ,disproves prehistoric theory of evolutionary change

education.guardian.co.uk
Science news
History of modern man unravels as German scholar is exposed as fraud (heading)

The professor's 30-year-old academic career has now ended in disgrace after the revelation that he systematically falsified the dates on this and numerous other "stone age" relics.

Yesterday his university in Frankfurt announced the professor had been forced to retire because of numerous "falsehoods and manipulations". According to experts, his deceptions may mean an entire tranche of the history of man's development will have to be rewritten.

"Anthropology is going to have to completely revise its picture of modern man between 40,000 and 10,000 years ago," said Thomas Terberger, the archaeologist who discovered the hoax. "Prof Protsch's work appeared to prove that anatomically modern humans and Neanderthals had co-existed, and perhaps even had children together. This now appears to be rubbish."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This announcement of fraud from a formerly respected German professor is followed, in the article, by mention of other evolutionary frauds, e.g. Piltdown Man, archeopteryx etc. This is, I believe, only the tip of the iceberg of frauds to do with evolution, pushed by rationalist and humanist scholars to try and formulate a "Godless" universe.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by asala]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
cool story

not one line

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This doesn't change the theory of evolution, it’s just that a portion of historical timeline that we though was accurate will have to be revised. For all looking to discredit evolution, keep looking

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This story is almost a year old and for some odd reason the theory of evolution hasn't lost its footing yet. And I really wish some people would wake up and figure out that evolution and God are not mutually exclusive. It's been almost 150 years since Origin of Species was published and it would seem that some folks would figure out that the Bible doesn't tell the whole story about a lot of things. In fact, people who can't get this through their heads ought not to be allowed to use telephones, airplanes, automobiles or have access to modern medicine, since the technologies that make all these things possible are based on principles never mentioned in the Bible.

[edit on 2006/2/3 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon-news
Anniouncement of bogus "finds" of evolutionary remains ,disproves prehistoric theory of evolutionary change

education.guardian.co.uk
Science news
History of modern man unravels as German scholar is exposed as fraud (heading)

The professor's 30-year-old academic career has now ended in disgrace after the revelation that he systematically falsified the dates on this and numerous other "stone age" relics.

Yesterday his university in Frankfurt announced the professor had been forced to retire because of numerous "falsehoods and manipulations". According to experts, his deceptions may mean an entire tranche of the history of man's development will have to be rewritten.

"Anthropology is going to have to completely revise its picture of modern man between 40,000 and 10,000 years ago," said Thomas Terberger, the archaeologist who discovered the hoax. "Prof Protsch's work appeared to prove that anatomically modern humans and Neanderthals had co-existed, and perhaps even had children together. This now appears to be rubbish."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This announcement of fraud from a formerly respected German professor is followed, in the article, by mention of other evolutionary frauds, e.g. Piltdown Man, archeopteryx etc. This is, I believe, only the tip of the iceberg of frauds to do with evolution, pushed by rationalist and humanist scholars to try and formulate a "Godless" universe.

[edit on 3-2-2006 by asala]

This doesn't change Nature! This doesn't change Evolution! If all of you religious types would stop thinking that evolution disproves God, we'd all be getting along.

TO ALL ANTI-EVOLUTIONARIES - Evolution does not change your God!

This only exposes that a reputable scientist (who profits from being reputable) is no longer reputable. THAT'S IT! Good day, AAC

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
We have very little understanding of human development. Many many so called truths will be proven false over time. From a lot evidence modern humans are much older than the mainstream believes and civilzation has been around much deeper into antiquity than thought at this point.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

This doesn't change Nature! This doesn't change Evolution! If all of you religious types would stop thinking that evolution disproves God, we'd all be getting along.

really AAC? That's a very broad statement you're making! Also seems a bit angry or disturbed. Were you basing a lot of your argumentation for evolution on this Germanic scientists bunk claims?

As far as your flames to us believers of God...

If you evolutionists would stop thinking that believing in a Creator God disproves all possibility of evolution, maybe it would be easier to communicate all around.

On a side note though, I live by the ocean and have all of my life...

I have yet to see any fish (or any other sea creatures) crawl from the water on newly changed appendages and decide to breath air for something new...

or vice-versa. Like I said I live close to the ocean and yet no sign of gills on me or anyone else I have met.

OK I am just trying to lighten you up a little bit. I hope that your prehistoric ancestors gave you the sense of humor gene.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Im a bit confused as to how skull parts that dont date in neanderthal times could be mistaken for neanderthal in the first place.

do orangoutangs live in germany?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   

On a side note though, I live by the ocean and have all of my life...

I have yet to see any fish (or any other sea creatures) crawl from the water on newly changed appendages and decide to breath air for something new...

or vice-versa. Like I said I live close to the ocean and yet no sign of gills on me or anyone else I have met.

OK I am just trying to lighten you up a little bit. I hope that your prehistoric ancestors gave you the sense of humor gene.

Ive always thought that I've been evolving into a duck... My two middle toes on both feet are webbed, and I DO live close to a swamp....lol

But on a more serious note, wouldnt it take millions of years of some sort of growth to become prominent in a species anough so that it could be actually usefulll? ?? Like how hard Really would it be to make a fish's gills more stiff and workable for it to 'walk'? And the gills would be a great way of bringing in oxygen if they could just find a way to beat the lack of water. but thats what I mean. It prbably takes try and try and try again to get ALL of these things just right in a species. I mean, what if there are fish under there that can walk on land, just cant breather atmospheric oxygen, or hasnt found a way of keeping its self moist. Or on the other hand, how do we know one or two of us in humanity cant breath the oxygen in water? Has everybody tried filling their lungs with water and see what happens? Fat chance but possible...
I almost kind of believe that cancer is an evolutinary step (and alot of diseases). Not necisarily a good one at the moment, but after generation after generation wont humanity or shouldnt it i suppose develop an immunity for whatevers causing it? For example skin cancer is been known to come frequently from sunburns, couldnt this develop somehow into a natural anti-radiation defence for the greater of humanity? Kind of like nature immunizing nature?

Another thought is the high incidence of mental disease these days, could this not be nature trying to modify our humanity's brains that these were just the 'not so well' faring attempts?

Just some ideas. Feel free to take it as it is for what it is.

or does evolution have 'spirts'?

[edit on 4-2-2006 by jta79]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
This story is almost a year old and for some odd reason the theory of evolution hasn't lost its footing yet.

Yes, Cognitive Dissonance is a wonderfull thing.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Christianity and evolutionism are mutually exclusive. The Bible says God created everything in six literal days, so that's what happened, and it's settled as far as I'm concerned.

God did not use evolution as Pope John Paul II and liberal "Christians" such as Billy Graham would have you believe.

A while back there was this guy who was offering a six-figure sum of money if evolution could be proven. So far no one's been paid. I'll have to run a search on that and see if I can find it.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Found it. I didn't edit my previous post because somehow the edit feature deletes what you had before.

The Challenge

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
dr.hovind is merely spreading propaganda, he has many 'claims', yet not many that are backed up by any sort of evidence whatsoever. perhaps we should ask him to prove god exists, that god created the universe and that god created mankind, and set him a test and give him $250,000 if he proves that. however, the fact is that he could not 'prove' that. so i'm not sure why people see this as debunking evolution, merely because it cannot be 'proven'. we can witness evolution today, as we live, so we know evolution is a natural process that does occur.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
One question: If humans evolved from monkeys, why do we still have monkeys around?

Another question: Why use carbon-14 when it's inaccurate? One time it indicated a volcano in Hawaii had erupted millions of years ago, when actually it had erupted in 1801 or thereabouts.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Because the entire species doesn't evolve. Only members that are exposed to different environments evolve. Canadian Geese came to Hawaii, and evolved into a seperate species, with less webbing, and tougher feet because they walk on rocks and don't swim. Since they're the only variant of the Canada Goose that lives this way, why would the rest of the species develop these traits? The same with a lot of animals here and in other areas. Only some of them live in the conditions that require a change, so why does the entire species require it?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I still believe evolution is a hoax.

At any rate, Darwin actually stole the idea from ancient Egyptians, who believed that humans came from monkeys. Furthering Darwin's belief was his perception that black people looked like monkeys.

Yes, I know, that is VERY offensive...which is why they never have the FULL title of his book printed. Otherwise people would wake up.

(It's not my intent to offend black people btw. It was Darwin's belief.)

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
did darwin never see an orangutan? he may have thought ginger people evolved from them

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The complete title of his book is "On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life". I don't find that offensive. The word "Races" can be used in the context of species as well as humans. I'm sure that most people will automatcially assume he means a certain race of people though.

Where did you find that the Egyptians had a theory of evolution? I can't find anything on it and have never heard anything about it.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Heh...

Yea, no such thing as evolution. Either the "devil" made up dinosaur's or man and dino co-existed but somehow failed to mention them through out history.

Evolution is one pretty damn cool thing, don't even need actual DNA for it to occur!

www.discover.com...

These are digital organisms—strings of commands—akin to computer viruses. Each organism can produce tens of thousands of copies of itself within a matter of minutes. Unlike computer viruses, however, they are made up of digital bits that can mutate in much the same way DNA mutates. A software program called Avida allows researchers to track the birth, life, and death of generation after generation of the digital organisms by scanning columns of numbers that pour down a computer screen like waterfalls.

There are numerous other studies, accounts of H. Spaiens and Neanderthal's co-existing. None of which I've seen any mention of the guy in the cnn article. Yes, some people do lie. Some people do fake result's for quick fame. It's called being human.

www.int.iol.co.za...

But, he says, no evidence has been found of cultural interaction and DNA tests on samples taken from 1 000 Europeans have failed to find any evidence of Neanderthal genes.

They may have coexisted, doesn't mean they mated. We coexist today with chimpazies, our closest relative by 99%! Yet, for some odd reason, we just don't seem to find them attractive enough to do the dirty deed with them.

This next site is interesting...

www.biblestudy.org...

# The fossil men such as H. erectus, Neanderthal and archaic H. sapiens would all coexist at the same time since they are merely variation of the created kind.

# Fossils of early humans would exist in very old strata.

# Fossils of early man would appear abruptly in the geologic record.

Here we have IDTer's Trying to tie in this "falsified evidence" saying that man and neanderthal did coexist with the so called ID theory! If the theory hold's true then man and neanderthal MUST have coexisted. Wow... talk about a one track mind!

Interestingly, it also point's out the early human, modern I'm assuming, would appear in very old strata. You know... same place's dino bone's are found today. Odd though... None have been found there! Must be the whole devil thing again. He's quite the trickster.

There's an article, can't remember if it was from Discover magazine or Scientific American. One of the two. In the article it show's evidence that man not only existed with neanderthal, but also 20 or so OTHER sub specie's of human's! Odd... almost sound's like how monkey's and ape's coexist in the jungles.

For those who believe in the "god did it" theory... please post your evidence. Post your evidence how evolution can't happen and never has happened. Post your evidence showing that the biblical creation timeline isn't a literal timeline, how he didn't really create everything in just six short days.

The problem is, you have nothing and can't disprove something that does happen in reality. It'd be fun to watch you try as I knock each of your idea's straight back into your head's and bible's where they belong.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   

If you evolutionists would stop thinking that believing in a Creator God disproves all possibility of evolution, maybe it would be easier to communicate all around.

No, if the religious community would accept that if there is a god then that god is merely a bystander and does not interact or interfere with the physical world. That is the only way Evolution and God can co-exist. But instead the religious community wants to claim that the Earth and everything in it was created in less then a week! This is against the laws of physics and it is scientifically impossible.

One question: If humans evolved from monkeys, why do we still have monkeys around?

Because there are more then one species of Monkeys and Great Apes! There is only one species of Humans. We evolved from a species that is independent of today’s Monkeys and Great Apes, so our evolution had no effect on them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join