It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Time Anomaly Research.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
More very strange British cases being described including a UFO witness being hypnotically regressed and a beam of light appears in the room and all the video cameras and clocks in the house stop working (apparently witnessed by sceptic).

Suffolk, 1982 - See 36:00

edit on 11-4-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
two years ago i was pulled out of the body and lectured on time by a group who are short and have what we would call oversized heads. They created a meeting environment which is essentially holographic. In this space they projected what we would refer to as a 3D model to explain how they enter and navigate various times. The model had a spindle in the centre and the explanation i was given to describe the model was that of a merry go round, where each horse spun on its own axis and could rotate at 360 degrees. The spindle was the equivalent of an entry and exit point and what resembles tunnels or pipes (or from the merry go round analogy it would be the shafts that connect each horse to the centre. All though i cannot confirm it , there is an adaption process that happens between the spindle , in the tunnel that leads into the time environment. Their approach to each time zone is essentially the same as each environment is free standing and turns / moves at its own pace.

The only object or drawings i have seen similar to this 3 experience is one of the George Hunt Williamson plates in Other Tongues Other Flesh, as you may know he was oone of the 4 georges who met with the venusians / contact in the desert, Adamski, Van Tassell, King and Hunt Williamson. The initial contact was via ham radio with someone who called themselves Actar. Each one of these 4 took very different paths and approaches after contact.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join