It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Time Anomaly Research.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Appreciate the input mate and whilst I can follow some of the science I really do get flummoxed after a certain point - some very interesting ideas floating about though and Professor Swords charts some of the speculative history about 'Time UFOs' (or UFOs as 4th dimensional objects) in the blog post below.

Of course most sensible UFO scholars already knew that. People like Michel and Vallee, even looser thinkers like Fontes and Ribera, were trying to find a path in mathematical approaches. NICAP,APRO, the slowly-evolving Hynek, and non-US researchers like Gosta Rehn in Sweden and David Wightman [ the editor of Uranus] in England, felt that the amassing of piles of individually-strong cases was still the way [and so good case investigation was paramount]. 1963'FSR showed awareness of some of all of that.
A somewhat novel presentation of a clever theory was presented by Austrian scholar, Luis Schoenherr. This was the speculation that UFOnauts were travelers from the future..

link

* Don't know if you've read it but J.W. Dunne's 'Experiment With Time' is a pretty crazy book.

originally posted by: beetee

I am much indebted to you for the Hanson interview which was new to me.

No problem mate and it really is a fascinating interview - also found the 1954 Nigel Frapple case (19:19) an extremely interesting one - not least because he was threatened by MIBs who visited his home afterwards.

Lost count of how many times these unknown objects have been reported to have 'some kind of field' (or bizarre fog) around them - also keep finding accounts of how the UFO witness's watch stopped buried in the reports - a good example being the waterstealing Rosedale UFO case which I completely overlooked first time round on the thread.

The witness experienced an unusual recurring headache for 7 to 8 days. Vomiting and diarrhoea also persisted for the same period of time. For 3 days after the incident, the witness's watch refused to work when he tried to wear it. Before and after this period it worked without any problems.

A Catalogue of Australian Physical Trace Cases compiled by Keith Basterfield & Bill Chalker

a reply to: Outrageo

Many thanks for the correction mate!

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Great 'woo' thread karl 12 and I just wanted to share with you and your readers another way to think about how aliens may be able to manipulate/move through time or dimensions.

“I found myself on one of their huge craft that was the size of an entire neighborhood. There was an elevated catwalk I walked upwards onto. Once at the level area, I stood about one-half story above the other people. I looked across the craft about 20 feet from me and saw into a room with a clear wall. It had, among other devices, two large container-like objects. They were domed shaped at the top and I could see through them. Inside was that ‘alien blue’ energy I’ve seen from time to time. As the blue energy moved inside the large domed shaped objects, I saw thousands and thousands of small cylindrical shaped devices. They seemed to be about one inch tall and a half inch in diameter. As the energy increased, the little devices began to vibrate and shake and move closer together. When the energy reached a certain level, the little devices began to float upward and move very close together to one another. When this occurred, I heard a telepathic voice say, ‘Exciting the bots creates lift.’ “It was amazing to witness this. I knew it was a part of their propulsion system and this is how they were able to move their craft. I was seeing at least part of the engine compartment of the enormous craft we on. I was so taken with what I was seeing I turned around to some of the other people around me and told them, ‘You’ve got to watch this – this is the coolest thing you’ll ever see in your life!’ “The ET propulsion system contained little ‘bots’ that were inside small one-inch cylinders and when they were excited they moved upward and merged with each other and created lift.”

hybridsrising.com...

Now comparing that to this:

2018 Update on Large Hadron Collider “What’s really happening in LHC collisions is that especially excited excitations of a field – the energetic protons – are vibrating together and transferring their energy to adjacent fields, forming new excitations that we see as new particles – such as Higgs bosons....Thinking in fields can also better explain how the Higgs works. Higgs bosons themselves do not give other particles mass by, say, sticking to them in clumps. Instead, the Higgs field interacts with other fields, giving them – and, by extension, their particles – mass.” Source

And...

Time dilation also comes into play where speed is concerned. If we were to, say, travel at 95% of the speed of light, time would slow down dramatically. So again, thousands of Earth-years could pass by in what the traveler experiences as just a few moments. And this is just the beginning, as there are a number of different ways in which we could make time travel into a reality. Scientists from various disciplines are investigating different methods for us to make more dramatic jumps through time, like using circulating light beams, which can be created through the use of gamma and magnetic fields to twist space and cause time to be twisted. Other methods include quantum tunneling and hypothetical cosmic strings.

futurism.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
You came up with this thread on the 21st of February, 2019?
You wouldn't believe me if I JUST told you, but have I got a story for you, about Michio Kaku and time travel.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I'm just peeping in
))

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Surprised it's taken you this long

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Maybe some ufos and it occupants (if there is any) are just so outside of time that they see it simulatanously. We like to think time is like a river, that it just goes in one straight flow. We could be in an undercurrent or undertow of energy of sorts, but what would it look like past the stream. They could probably hop at different points in time and maybe even communicate with each other at different points in time and maybe even the unfathomable distance of space.

Instead of water or a liquid, the flow is time.

I wonder how e.t is real or likely, if it did travel faster than light jump over time dilation, other then a the wormhole, or whatever fancy name one wants to call it.

posted on Mar, 8 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: gort51

I have always questioned so called witnesses descriptions, that their motor vehicle, lights etc turned off in the presence of the anomaly, but when the anomaly disappeared, the vehicle lights and engine are once again running......as per the quotes you featured. They mention the vehicles "Running", not starting up.

This perplexes me, I wonder if the manipulation of time, and time distortion, is not only for their method of transport, but has an immediate effect on the near surroundings......to clarify, perhaps the Earth Humans making the observation, are somehow caught into that time distortion, and are, in fact, also part of the time loop of the craft being observed.

So they may be in between the "ticks of Time", and perhaps the lights and engine have Not stopped because of the EM field, but possibly, the Humans are in the crafts time differential/loop/field whatever, and the motor vehicle is actually still running, etc....but to the humans caught in the "Time Distortion Field", it appears they have stopped.

Hence, why the lights and engine appear to be "Running", when they are past the experience, because perhaps, they were running all the time, in our "real" Now time, and never stopped.

As we know, a vehicle IC engine cannot just start by itself, it need the Ignition to be turned to the start mode, the starter relay to engage and the starter motor to turn the engine over. If the EM field of the anomaly stopped the engine, it would NOT spontaneously start by itself after the anomaly left, without someone turning the key.

That may also explain the absence of other vehicles going past and the deadly silence......the humans are caught in the Time distortion, and effectively...time has stopped, for them, in the influence of the craft.

Fantastic post Gort and I think you've got it spot on there mate - there's an extremely relevant example from Port Jarvis, New York found in this presentation (around 15:55) and also some scientific research on the car afterwards.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: karl 12

Thanks for the video, prefer these guys myself but there's a relevant 1928 account here which contains echoes of that film.

This 1977 Sandy Kauffman UFO tale is also a pretty freaky one.

edit on 10-3-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
There's no "between the ticks of the clock" or star trek style time distortions. Time has not stopped in the presence of the field. Electrical items failing or malfunctioning are byproducts of what the field its self does when its altering certain metrics. Increasing one thing will alter permability and permittivity of the EM force.

Time gradients within the field are a byproduct too. The distortions are similar to how a clock runs at a different speed if its in orbit and further from earths gravity then on the surface except exaggerated. The time gradient is only dangerous at the perimeter of the field where it sharply contrasts with the external time gradient. Shearing forces can potentially happen there. However modern designs dont have this issue nor as much of an issue with EM effecting things far from the vehicle. Technological advances have minimized that.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

What are your views on some of the much touted "space time Metric" papers by Puthoff et al Bass?

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

They're crap. Ok thats harsh...i believe he is incorrect and I'm in good company believing so.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Not a ufo case but a high strangeness one non the less

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Thanks for sharing that. Over the last couple years, my interests have transferred from alien encounters to fairy / gnome encounters. They are so similar. Yet in the latter, we have reports going back 1,000 years. As we progressed in technology, they progressed in their appearance. Which all leads towards an multi-dimensional explanation.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM

I would like to add the many cases in folklore regarding fairies,which are similar to ufo cases and in my opinion is the same phenomenon with different terminology,Lots of missing time associated with fairy cases.Wish i had some to post but alas my archive is old school(papers upon papers with handwritten notes)

IMSAM, appreciate the additions mate, never heard of the Amanda Valdes account before and it seems that (along with other South American countries) Chile really does have its fair share of freakishly strange UFO reports - also thought John Schuessler made some very interesting points in the link you provided.

As you allude to in your post the field of folklore is positively littered with bizarre time anomaly accounts (sometimes involving what we would regard as UFOs) - the temporal antics of those cheeky fairy folk also really make a person wonder what on earth is going on,(especially when they're abducting people to ' castles in the sky') and I know you'll have probably read them but for those that haven't there are two relevant PDF files below.

The Celtic Alien Fairy Faith In The UFO Era (PDF)

Passport To Magonia (PDF File)

Also, already posted this one on another thread but certainly an intriguing potential UFO time anomaly case recounted from John Winthrop's diary on March 1st, 1639.

The governor wrote that when the strange apparition finally faded away, the three Puritans in the boat were stunned to find themselves one mile upstream—as if the light had transported them there. The men had no memory of their rowing against the tide, although it’s possible they could have been carried by the wind or a reverse tidal flow..

link

Cheers.
edit on 13-3-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Thanks for the input mate, there really has been some pretty far out abductee accounts describing the inside of UFOs (some of which do tally with other global reports) and Preston Dennet describes some rather incredible ones in the interview below - space-time manipulating UFOs are mentioned (as are shrinking or 'deopulating' ones) and there's also a very intriguing Arizona account of a group of about 30 ranchers visiting stores in their hometown after a UFO sighting and all realising they've lost 3 days (see 49:10).

Also, not so much to do with UFOs but Tim Swartz discusses more woo time anomalies in this vid.

Cheers.
edit on 12-3-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Linda Zimmerman describes another UFO time stop case.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

"There has been no back engineered alien, extra dimensional or time traveling craft...period. its all human."

for such a smart guy, you really say such stupid things...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

love B.C

BASS. so you think the arrow of time can't be stopped or diverted?

in everyday life we all deal with magnets but few think about how mystical they really are, apparently it's so weak because it is passing in and out of EVERYTHING.

we have a theory of how magnetism manifests but no real LAW.

If time can pass thru all dimensions if you could send out short gravity pulses in morse you might get an answer back.

there is a guy who i can't remember his name but he postulates his laser time treap is one of the first tools used to distort or read the fabric on his tabletop(apparently).

personally speaking it is a real thought exercise and try to visualize what the higher dimensions would behave

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

That's an interesting post and think it's fair to speculate that science may not fully understand what 'time' or 'gravity' (or 'consciousness') really is.

There's another strange one lhere from August 27th, 1979 where Police Officer Val Johnson witnessed a UFO descend on his car causing him lose consciousness- patrol car clock and officer's wristwatch both lost 14 minutes.

Cheers.
edit on 30-3-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join