It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Time Anomaly Research.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

It can interact with its surrounding in a bad way but the environment doesn't amplify anything. the distortion is inherent to the fields extremities regardless just that these days the fields dont extend as far from the craft due to new hardware and methodologies used to create said field. The trick doesnt require tons of power. Or at least with one of the drive types. Thats my opinion.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Another sexy, superb thread, Karl - one which stopped me in my tracks in terms of potential answers to our UFO riddle.

If there is one constant among many UFO encounters, it's the feeling of being separated from natural time progression (before even realising they have experienced 'lost time', or noticing their watches are slow, etc), combined with an unnatural sense of silence in the area of activity. Many also sense static electricity affecting their skin, hair etc.

(As mentioned earlier, the Rendlesham Forest case dramatically features such details - although not in the original statements or memo, of course. Are they embellishments over time [sic] for UFOtainment, or a reality that was toned down in official documentation?)

edit on 3-3-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Traveling around Australia there have been times when 30 minutes to an hours has left me blank, I don't know. They did not leave me with much except a WTF?

There have also been times where I lost a big part of a night, but they where usually self induced from too much alcohol. They left me with a 'You dumb #', good thing I did not wake up in jail.

Then there was one other time out camping, felt like I lost a day. It left me motivated to look further into things like 9/11, harp, vaccinations and aliens.

As for how time can distort, have had my life flash before me before. it was not all there, but some many different snap shots of different part of my life were. It was kinda like watching a feature length movie in a fraction of a second.

As for why I consider there is such a strong effort to keep a lid on the whole alien, ET thing. Once we break the light barrier, the time barrier also falls. With human nature being what it is, would you want to be in a universe where everyone has their own time machine? How messed up would that get? Just watching the back to the future series is enough to see that it has trouble written all over it.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

You can push back the light barrier and make the goal posts further away.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: shawmanfromny

There has been no back engineered alien, extra dimensional or time traveling craft...period. its all human.

Regarding Davies et al and the oft linked report he did for the military. Ever think they paid him to do a report since hes not in on it and is in the public sector, to see what the public sectors level of understanding or knowledge is regarding how these things work. That they then read the report and went oh good, the public still haven't got a clue and are grasping at straws and unfeasible concepts. Yay our technological secrets can enjoy the security of at least another decade of not being chanced upon by public institutions.

So you know for sure ‘they’ are human and absolutely are sure it couldn’t be anything else? Right.

At least you didn’t spray fart your usual drivel of pseudo-physics. Bravo

edit on 4-3-2019 by Cravens because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Whatever is happening, it appears not to have an internal consistency regarding the ‘arrow of time’ distortion; why are some watches completely stopped, reflecting time dilation, while other times time has speed up on wristwatches?

In that Church interview with the ‘doctor’ (plenty of doctorates have been conferred to overachievers, marginal researchers), the guest is underwhelming to say the least. He’s gonna get in a ‘time machine’ and take weapons back in time for protection?? Because anthropologists of decades/centuries ago gave gum and tobacco to the tribes of the Amazon and they experienced advanced tooth decay and lung cancer and some even murdered researchers encroaching??? Holy sh$t, that’s beyond moronic and myopic and downright paranoid.

Moving on, the Sightings’ clip was nice and it’s cool to hear Michio and his musings but it’s also worth noting another of his musings (regarding the now infamous AATIP):

The Air Force is to be applauded for investigating technologies that may be of value for national security...But wormholes, negative energies, warped space-time, etc...require futuristic technologies centuries to millions of years ahead of ours’. The only thing going down wormholes is the taxpayer money.

Maybe the good doctor would do better taking the local tracks’ winning trifecta and leave the weapons locked up in his gun safe (gun safes will still be a thing in a million years, amirite??) when he hops in his lil ole time machine and hits up 21st century humankind...

edit on 4-3-2019 by Cravens because: Quote

edit on 4-3-2019 by Cravens because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

Yeah I'm sure. Its not pseudo physics. Physicists can follow along just fine. But have fun with those machine elves there my not so loquacious friend.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

no BS story.

i have been painting rooms for my mom in her house all day and have been watching Mr.Robot for the first time in the background.

i read your post and saw the word loquacious and had had an idea what it meant so i googled it and it was what i thought. i had paused the video before getting on ats to make some phone calls.

when i unpaused the video in 3 words spoken the next one was loquacious. very random word and it made me do a double take.
edit on 4-3-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

You learned something today: it’s “not-so-loquacious” friend. Keep up, you never know when a biproduct, err, byproduct of your drivel rewards you.

Don’t forget to tip your local YouTube physicist, err, pseudo-scientist when playing know-it-all.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Excellent thread, look forward to contributing once I am all caught up

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Awesome thread, yet again, Karl - hat's off to you, mate!

Just a minor correction: Dr. Masters new book on the subject is titled: "Identified Flying Objects: A Multidisciplinary Scientific Approach to the UFO Phenomenon", and not, "...an Academic Approach to... the UFO Problem".

Thanks again for a great resource: this will keep a few of us quite busy for a while!

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Appreciate the very interesting replies - for folks interested in further reading there's a pretty far out catalogue here about the time subject with some mindboggling articles from scientists like Kaku involving Göedel and Kerr and rotating singularities - also had a thought that the truncated UFO Light beam reports found in the solid light case thread may have something to do with time fields around an object (all healthy speculation of course).

SOLID LIGHTS & the neglected UFO SCIENCE legacy

"Surprisingly these two light beams of light were not as we normally see light beams, as has been according to the distance and spread, but as two light-emitting entities, sticking out from the bottom of the UFO ending on a certain length.

UFO Light Beam Cases

originally posted by: Archivalist
Karl 12, when did you begin planning to make this thread?.

Mate, it was on Feb 21st at 02:13.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000

"Time is distorted in the vicinity of these craft and inside these craft - a lot of time people's watches will stop,"

Lol.. Just think about that logic...Time stops, which effects the watch.. Yet the person, his/her cloths and everything else is fine LOL. Sounds like a poorly written script from a sci-fi movie.

Well, you were warned this was a speculative 'woo' thread (on a forum about UFOs)) -doesn't actually sound too outlandish to me and there's plenty of freaky case examples In the literature - maybe sometimes truth can be stranger than (science) fiction.

Don't know about clothes but, as well as timepieces, there's also quite a number of instances where UFOs have interfered with avionic systems, motors, headlights, houselights, alarm systems, oil pumping machinery, compasses, radios, weapon systems, televisions etc.. - if all the reports are true then something must be causing it (and I suppose 'timefields' are as good a supposition as any).

James McCampbell - Ufology -Chapter 5

a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Never had a thread described as 'sexy' before mate - nice!
edit on 5-3-2019 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Hey karl.

Excellent post with the link. Göedel is a good read and Kerr's body of work is very pertinent to some modern day applications i can think of. The link to the light beam thread you provided should be checked out by everybody. Its a good read.

Regarding the truncated light beam. It works the same way the drive field does. Well similar.

Keep in mind light's wavelength gets bigger while frequency does not undercertain circumstances. That light in the truncated beam is not usually visible at that wavelength seen (because its redshifted) except under the influence of whats going on in the beam. And what's going on in the beam is what causes the light. No, its not plasma or bremsstrahlung or ionised air.

And depending on what you're doing with said beam or introducing into it, it can have multiple functions such as tractor like effects, electrical interferance, paralysis, to even irradiation.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Another good one again, for some Deep Thought Karl 12.

As we all know, many of us here on ATS have postulated the "Future Humans" theory for many years.

Interesting about time distortion and EM effects tho.

I have always questioned so called witnesses descriptions, that their motor vehicle, lights etc turned off in the presence of the anomaly, but when the anomaly disappeared, the vehicle lights and engine are once again running......as per the quotes you featured. They mention the vehicles "Running", not starting up.

This perplexes me, I wonder if the manipulation of time, and time distortion, is not only for their method of transport, but has an immediate effect on the near surroundings......to clarify, perhaps the Earth Humans making the observation, are somehow caught into that time distortion, and are, in fact, also part of the time loop of the craft being observed.
So they may be in between the "ticks of Time", and perhaps the lights and engine have Not stopped because of the EM field, but possibly, the Humans are in the crafts time differential/loop/field whatever, and the motor vehicle is actually still running, etc....but to the humans caught in the "Time Distortion Field", it appears they have stopped.

Hence, why the lights and engine appear to be "Running", when they are past the experience, because perhaps, they were running all the time, in our "real" Now time, and never stopped.
As we know, a vehicle IC engine cannot just start by itself, it need the Ignition to be turned to the start mode, the starter relay to engage and the starter motor to turn the engine over. If the EM field of the anomaly stopped the engine, it would NOT spontaneously start by itself after the anomaly left, without someone turning the key.

That may also explain the absence of other vehicles going past and the deadly silence......the humans are caught in the Time distortion, and effectively...time has stopped, for them, in the influence of the craft.

Similar to that Star Trek episode where other humans live in a super fast time dimension, compared to "normal" humans, effectively meaning that time had almost stopped compared to the humans of the fast dimension.

Interesting ideas brought forward, thanks.....

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Captain picard drawing a smiley face in a warp core breach, than promptly losing his yhit.

the problem with time manipulation is the creation of paradoxes. The idea that time is an ever forward force of nature seems to be true so the ability to go back in time seems very dubious.

the old show sliders seems more probable scenario for 'time travel'. in our time line we make 'ripples' that collide with other 'ripples' and the more you go back the more unchangeable/untangleable the time line becomes.

that being said i think it is 100% probable we live in a sea of potential and other universes/timelines and 'time travel' is the ability to hop your own track to another one. The universe as a whole having unlimited potentials and time lines, when you jump it could appear to you that you went back in time but in fact are in a whole other universe on a wholly separate 'track'.

it would most likely be a one way trip, i don't think you could ever get back to your 'home base' outside of true random chance. might explain why some 'abductors' seem so cold and callous because to them there are an infinite number of you to experiment on so what difference does it make.
edit on 6-3-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I would like to add the many cases in folklore regarding fairies,which are similar to ufo cases and in my opinion is the same phenomenon with different terminology,Lots of missing time associated with fairy cases.Wish i had some to post but alas my archive is old school(papers upon papers with handwritten notes)

That said i would add the recent case of Armando valdes,a corporal with the chilean army,excerpt follows

"Then, the violet light began to move in the air in front of them. A red light was visible at each end of the mysterious glow. There was, however, no sound whatsoever. In fact, as the men began to scan their surroundings again, the absolute silence became almost audible. To say a wave of terror was creeping through the group would be an understatement.

Valdes would order his men to remain where they were with their weapons at the ready. He then approached the mysterious object alone. He would demand that the object identify itself before moving forward at a steady pace. Then, he disappeared.

A full fifteen minutes passed before Valdes returned to the group. The men, already spooked, became even more so when their corporal simply “reappeared” in front of them. They were perhaps further alarmed when Valdes, stumbling and unsteady on his feet offered, “You don’t know who we are or where we come from, but we will be back soon”. He then lost consciousness.

His men ran forward to attend to their leader. They would carry Valdes to their camp base. As they did, several of them noticed how he had “beard growth equivalent to several days without shaving”. All agreed he, like always, was almost clean-shaven at the time of the disappearance.

As they settled their unconscious corporal down, they noticed the strange lights begin to ascend and vanish into the early morning sky.

Valdes finally awoke around 7 am that morning. He was confused, stating the last thing he remembered was moving forward towards the lights. He would state, “Get ready to leave – it’s 4:30 am”. It was then he would find it was after 7 am. Even stranger, though, was when Valdes checked his watch. Instead of the date declaring it to be the 25th, his watch claimed it to be the 30th April. Combined with the beard growth, it would appear wherever Valdes had been, to him, five days had passed."

Source :www.ufoinsight.com...

Another article that has some info on missing time among other things

ufoscoop.com...

Another case from jacques vallees forbidden science II

"I've spent a good part of Thursday with Colonel Floryan's Peruvian friend, Manuel, a consultant in organizational psychology. He claims his experiences began in July 1961 when he heard a voice ordering him to go away from his companions, saw a craft on the ground, went inside and was transported into the jungle. He spent three hours there before a “teaching machine.” Curiously, he doesn't recall any beings. When he returned to civilization 18 days had elapsed. For the first six months afterwards he slept over 12 hours a day, now only needs two hours of sleep."

edit on 6-3-2019 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

'That may also explain the absence of other vehicles going past and the deadly silence......the humans are caught in the Time distortion, and effectively...time has stopped, for them, in the influence of the craft.

Similar to that Star Trek episode where other humans live in a super fast time dimension, compared to "normal" humans, effectively meaning that time had almost stopped compared to the humans of the fast dimension.

Interesting ideas brought forward, thanks.....'

an episode of UFO (Forces tv) last week saw Straker and a female commander caught up in a millionth of a second time dilation brought on by the otherworldly force intent on destroying the S.H.A.D.O. organisation. they had zapped and compelled an inside operative to interfere with radar equipment to create a field of influence. compelling stuff from the seventies.

f.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

The fact that time appears to stand still during a true (nonhuman) UFO experience leads me to believe that they may be related or come from the same realm you go to when you astrally project/ go out of body, as there is no time in that state as well.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I'm speculating the foo fighters have an arsenal that includes some type of machine that emits a type of electromagnetic pulse (EMP) wave; that has the ability to disrupt electrical systems, such as on cars and ICBM bases.

I also believe that they (ET''s) have a weapon much like a plasma filled coronal mass ejection (CME) wave. And the only type of starship that could accomplish such a feat --- imho --- would be a black hole starship.
edit on 6-3-2019 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join