It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, ATS main page is full of politics forever I assume.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Gothmog:

As it has been from about Day 1, and I was there (close to it)

I was much closer to Day 1 than you, and I can say unequivocally that the ATS during the earlier years had a much different feel, and was actually less about the politics of the day, and more about real conspiracies, such as 911, UFOs. Today, ATS feels so politically manipulated, so engaged with a forced narrative, that the whole forum is stuck in a rotting groove.

The debates and arguments and the threads were much more intellectually stimulating and engaging. It is as if ATS has gone from being the Washington Post to the National Enquirer. The difference is that stark and contrasty.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Patience grasshopper for there is a new forum HOPEFULLY in the wings . One where you might find peace and enlightenment .

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Patience grasshopper for there is a new forum HOPEFULLY in the wings . One where you might find peace and enlightenment .

Vote 1 Clive Palmer MAGA...

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes Make Australia Great Again , well it already is for my part . You didn't answer your PM , are you onboard .

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

I did answer, i thought it was weird you didn't reply, but damn straight I'm onboard..

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Just checked and i cant see a reply , lost in the matrix i guess . Welcome aboard .Will send a Pm .

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gyo01

I hear you there,was a time where you could get scoops ,new insights,,but all I see are Facebook like posts,and worthless tripe gets all the views,I hear from posters with no clue nor knowledge giving there 2 cents,giving no thought instead of researching then comming to a conclusion,well the government has it's minions why think for yourself? have someone else do it,this is so evident sad to say this site is Facebook #2 don't believe me? check it out

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

is it because everyone knows now that politics is basically every conspiracy we have been discussing they are all real and perpetrated by the idiots in power!
I've never really been into politics because I know its all just an illusion , but its ok to pay attention every now and then to see what world drama they are trying to sell us in order to justify genocide !
However its everywhere, Brexit is all I hear day in day out in real life and online its the same
then its all american politics all the time on ATS

Hey did you see the joe rogan / alex jones podcast, some good conspiracy rants in there from Alex
just to take us out the politics #

brilliant stuff !
lots to look into

What I really dont understand is why Americans and Brits, given that nearly every conspiracy theory has been proven real
why we still allow them to govern us !

If the US gov carried out Tuskegee and MK ULTRA , eugenics etc , then why do people believe that government have our best interests at heart , when they are quite willing to test on us without our consent !

Dont support government at all in any way , they are scum and servants of darkness

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Mud pit, eh? So you just want to poke some bears and ruffle some feathers, okay. Gotcha. I'll play...

So the world is going to hell in a handbasket, tyrants are increasingly ruling the world (and that means you and me), people everywhere are struggling just to keep their heads afloat, going homeless, going hungry, going without needed medical care, and otherwise suffering on a daily basis...

But don't talk about it!!! Don't point it out!!! Don't complain!!! Don't trigger Gyo!!!

Because YOU don't want to know. On a discussion forum. With dedicated political topics. Because... well... just YOU. An OP dedicated entirely to YOU and YOUR feelings is good... OPs dedicated to issues and events that affect and even harm ALL OF US is not good.

Really? REALLY???

Hahaha!!! LOL!!! ROFLMAO!!! Tee hee hee!!! Thanks for the belly laugh...
Holy fracking cow. Lol

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Current score on the "new" page as viewed on android mobile.
71 threads, 27 of which are political in nature. Including this one. Quite a lot to participate in that are not political. How many of those did you contribute to OP?
I contribute when I can. I mostly read. Rarely am I intelligent enough to make a meaningful contribution. I'm not narcissistic so I won't post just to post. Unless in drunk... Heh

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Hi
I am just wondering if ATS could maybe put an off button/switch for members so that we have a choice to look at political discussions? It seems to be full up with what Trump/Hillary has done/not done, mudslinging etc and I should imagine a large majority of viewers are not American and have no intrest in American politics however intriguing it may become.

I know its probably easier just to skip and ignore these posts but I for one did not come to this site for political mudslinging but for more of the way out conspiracy theories this site excels at. I wonder if the powers that be have given it any thought? If not then I guess its skipping through these threads to get to the juicier theories.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join