It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reeee vs Huhhh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Mike Judge, cartoonist and master of social commentary, is often praised for his satire film Idiocracy. This is mostly due to the now blurred lines between satire and apparent reality.

Judge was quite the visionary. Here is a short from 1991 for your reeeeing pleasure.

As it is pointed out in the comments section, Judge makes both the left and the right victims of his biting wit.

edit on 3-3-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Gotta love a visionary with humor.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I've thought about this many times. My 3 girl children grew up eating fast food chicken nuggets and fingers. Not literally every day, we have home cooked meal's but that's what they usually wanted if out and about and sometimes a small hamburger.

My oldest daughter eats more healthy today and my 2nd daughter has gone nuts with veganism with an extra aggrevation. No dairy products! I haven't told her that butter comes from a cow because she would quit eating butter as well.

I think the baby could live on pizza till the end of time.

But yeah this is funny. Sounds like me playing bass at the end.

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I miss the days when everyone was made fun of and it wasn’t so one-sided like it is these days. When everyone is made fun of it is actually humorous. When only one side is being ridiculed it becomes mean-spirited.
edit on 2019/3/4 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I miss the days when everyone was made fun of and it wasn’t so one-sided like it is these days. When everyone is made fun of it is actually humorous. When only one side is being ridiculed it becomes mean-spirited.

We can't make fun of so many groups because that is offensive and not PC. There are only a few groups that are safe groups. We all know who they are.

This video is safe though because they are both white males although it is also problematic because it shows the white male patriarchy.
edit on 4-3-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

join