It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
What an interesting turn of events:

theconservativetreehouse.com...-161100

Here's my take on it. We've grown accustomed to the Friday Night Follies, we got crickets this time. We heard about the budget yesterday, this morning we hear the usual "it's DOA in the House". Then out of nowhere Pelosi's WaPo interview gets out there and you get Shiff and Nadler jumping on the bandwagon. Q has been nothing but a chatterbox box for weeks now. I believe the conspirators have been shown how they are going down, and I believe it to be more than just their soft coup efforts. I think this backing off the impeachment efforts is their way of trying to make the peace before all of their evil is exposed to the world and prosecuted. A play right out of the Godfather. I truly hope the Trump team stays the course and follows through

The change in tone seems out of the blue considering how the Democratic Leadership has been foaming at the mouth to impeach.

They either have gotten a heads up that the Mueller Report will be a dud or that like Bill has said, they got presented some serious Q that gave them a revelation to back off now to save themselves.

Either way, they had an epiphany.

No Deals.........take everyone down.

We are down to only a few more puzzle pieces left to put in place before everyone sees the complete picture.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

The Northern border is feeling the affects of their effort, not good but, God bless them Warriors.
Why is it so hard to translate this into common sense!!... Come to our country.. have a blast...Work and enjoy this great nation just as my Irish/Italian families did. JUST SIGN IN AT THE DOOR

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3028

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 5351e2 No.5628683
Mar 11 2019 17:04:56 (EST)
[RR] deposition week?
[RR] departure thereafter?
[MUELLER] report post deposition of [RR]?
[MUELLER] sealed indictments installed [DC] prior to [RR] loss of power?
Sealed indictments [DC][blockade last resort] installed post SESSIONS departure & WHITAKER assumption?
Sealed indictment count [DC] post_SESSIONS departure?
Sealed indictment count [DC] pre_WHITAKER assumption?
Power of BARR?
Can a sealed indictment be pulled post filing?
[MUELLER] report > BARR?
[Bruce Ohr] deposition last week?
[Bruce Ohr] testimony dump thereafter?
[Bruce Ohr] departure thereafter?
What other dumps are scheduled to occur?
Think timing.
[Pelosi] pull threat to impeach?
Effort to prevent DECLAS?
Letter to POTUS from Pelosi/Schumer today?
Subject of the letter?
Was the 'impeachment' threat real?
TALKING POINTS TO SATISFY LOONY LEFT [SHEEP DO NOT THINK FOR THEMSELVES] BASE?
TALKING POINTS MEANT TO 'PROJECT OUTRAGE' ACROSS AMERICA [USING FAKE NEWS BLOW-HORN] TO JUSTIFY FAKE INVESTIGATIONS AND TAKE IN DONOR SUPPORT?
Impeachment requires FACTS.
Impeachment requires 2/3 vote of the SENATE.
PROPAGANDA ARM OF [D] PARTY [FAKE NEWS] IS LOSING CONTROL OF THE NARRATIVE.
THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS WIN.
TRANSPARENCY & EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW.
SAVE AMERICA.
Q

edit on 11-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: [Brackets]

This article lists the 11 key things learned from this past Friday's release of Bruce Ohr's testimony.

thefederalist.com...

Ohr's testimony occurred before the House Judiciary Committee in August 2018.

The Ohr deposition Q referenced in message 3028 must be one that we haven't seen yet, because Q says it occurred last week. On second glance, Q did put a "?" at the end...so who knows.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Does this mean the Mueller Report will come out on March 26th?

edit on 12-3-2019 by FlyingFox because: had to

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

So who is coming across the northern border? Canadiana? Those who left the US and are coming back? Or other nations trying the northern route instead of the southern.

Do you have a link.

US and Canada generally have no problem ,

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Looks like the price keeps dropping. With Mueller finding no Trump-Russia collusion and Pelosi calling off the Impeachment attack-dogs, it's no wonder.

P.S. Personally, I think the Mueller report was finished and passed to William Barr last week, ahead of Barr's meeting with Huber and other top Federal Prosecutors in that private meeting.
edit on 3/12/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Maybe Epstein will finally have to answer the question about Trump and Underaged girls instead of pleading the fifth

Yeah that's it. Everyone in the world just Knew Trump would win and way back then, the Government in power was secretly protecting Trump from getting caught up in Epstein's hot mess.

The Powers that be were protecting people.......however it wasn't Trump they were protecting.

Be careful what you wish for XA. You just might get it.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Re Q Post #3026 - Attention to detail matters! - timing difference points to clues:

The pictures in #3026 are of Q posts #634 and #677.... HOWEVER these latest pictures show the post times as 1 hour EARLIER than the official times they are stored on the QMaps- i.e. at CST rather than EST.

In essence, because the chans show time relevant to where you're viewing from, this just means the pictures were taken from somewhere in CST time zone. This is also a clue to where Q was at the time.

What does this mean?

In the first picture, #634, the time shows as 13:31:04 instead of 14:31:04 - turning it into a MIRROR post! Notice also the content difference between #634 and #677; same text but #634 is prefixed by : meaning EYES ON.

MIRROR posts direct us to a reflection of content in other post(s). For this we use the "Main DECODES" tab on the spreadsheet because this will search both Q posts and POTUS tweets! We can find these reflections by searching in three possible ways using the new time:
a) Using the MIRROR time... for 13:31:04 this becomes 31:13:04,
b) Using the MIRROR delta... for 13:31:04 this becomes 18:09 as 31-13=18, 13-4=9,
c) Using the INTRA delta... for 13:31:04 this becomes 18:27 as 31-13=18, 31-4=27,
OR
d) We can use the INTRA delta of the original time, 14:31:04 gives 17:27.

RESULTS:
a) 31:13:04 does not appear on any other posts or tweets,

b) 18:09 provides:
1) Q post #2196:

Goodbye, Mr. Rosenstein. Goodbye, Mr. Mueller. PATRIOTS IN CONTROL Q

2) Q post #1019 could reference this new technique as a time loop:

Learning. Follow the LOOP. Q

3) Q Post #811:

For those watching, this should scare you. It’s the POWER you depend on to survive. Money is worthless w/o those in power serving you. WH / Military / Patriots. Ready to play? Q

4) Q Post #802 includes [2] - part of 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 countdown?

[2].png
[2]
Patriot
1. a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.
2. a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government.
Traitor
1. a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust.
2. a person who commits treason by betraying his or her country.
Q

c) 18:27 gives too many hits to list but here are the ones I think relevant:
#2604 re Huber/Severe pain, #2157 re panic baker/comey, #2156 re panic comey/McCabe, #1894 Normal? #1704 RR/Mueler dirty? #1252 time to learn truth, #1164 Hussein/FVEY, #1112 breakin during fire,

d) 17:27 gives too many hits to list but here are the ones I think relevant:
#2980 Death blossom, #2711 Nat. Emergency, #1454 Hussein/EU/Iran cash, #835 we are everywhere.

All in all quite a lot of info on possible next reveals.

Why was #677 picture included as well? I can only think that it reflects Dark to Light in the same way Q gave dark warning and then it came to light that JPB died of heart attack?

edit on 12-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Re Q Post #3027 - StartOfLines decode:

StartOfLines = T([)DI

TDI = Time Delay Integration

Seems quite appropriate considering Q tells anon JPBs death was a day later in Russia.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Re Q Post #3028:

This post has 21 questions in it - related to [-21]?

Also there are 20 killboxes.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

A whole lot of people are dying to see the Epstein files unsealed. Wouldn't every presumed-guilty person already be arrested? I haven't followed the saga much, but didn't the DOJ close the case regarding him being a sex trafficker? There wasn't enough evidence. If true, the unsealing won't reveal much.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

did colonist who genocided the Natives "sign at the front door"?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

None of what you said has anything to do with Trump's relationship with Epstein, and Epstein pleading the fifth when they asked about Trump and underaged girls

If I got what I wished for...

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Re Q Post #3031 - 1=2 Presidents?:

This post links Papadopoulos testimony in senate intelligence committee to Michael Gaeta role in Rome and linkage with Mifsud.

I think there is a secondary message that 1 dossier was used by 2 presidents. Here's why:

1) We are told by Q that Hussein authorised the FISA warrant based on the Steele dossier,
2) A post in earlier part of this thread related Mifsud creating this dossier to use against No Name, it was then recycled to use on POTUS45,
3) NoName was a presidential candidate who lost in primaries to GW Bush:

McCain's momentum was halted when Bush won the South Carolina primary later that month, in a contest that became famous for its bitter nature and an underground smear campaign run against McCain.

How is this linked to #3031:
1) The IntraDelta is 02:02 = 2 presidents used the dossier against 2 candidates,
2) The Post Delta after #3030 is 01:43:44 = 1 dossier used by POTUS43 (GWB) and POTUS44 (BHO).

How is this relevant to the content of #3031?
Because the revelations to come from Papa/Michael Gaeta/Josef Misud prove the dossier was originally written for GWB?

How is this useful to The Great Awakening?
Because it shows 2 presidents of different parties used the same dossier which allows us to show that they both have in common being allegiant to deep state?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: Justoneman

In my signature ... Will be relevant section...you'll see that post was flawed anyway lol. 12 times presidents have deployed troops domestically

Have ya heard ? R. Kelly losing mind

Maybe he should have thought about that a lot sooner lol

If R Kelly was ONLY losing his mind instead of on a course for spending time in a cell next to Bill Cosby.

MT

I have enjoyed your replys to Dashen. You have added some good context to the content. Thanks to you and Dashen and the others who just want to explore this rabbit hole that means so much in the big scheme of things.
edit on 12-3-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Justin Bieber

R.K. just the tip of the Iceberg

"Just wanted to keep you guys updated a little bit hopefully what I’m going through will resonate with you guys," Bieber captioned a picture of himself praying with manager Scooter Braun and Kanye West. "Been struggling a lot. Just feeling super disconnected and weird."

Godspeed
edit on 3122019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

ETA to your Edit

Through exploring history, those paying attention, we have bore witness to the evil amongst humanity that has hidden itself. It's been a long time coming ... But we are here to drive the evil from this World .... Together .... It's been a long time coming

edit on 3122019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

JPB in lyrics mode
All seems to boil down to 18

They counted 20, no, long walk
21 73 -[18]04
division bell
[sheep do not think for themselves] base
Epstein island pleasure dome, bellies, check Barter town?
Be to Rome (Mona Lisa)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

That was 300 something years ago. Completely different world, completely different culture, completely different people.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Trillium

I didn't know we could tell when Q posts from different devices. I'll examine today's posts and see how that's apparent. Thanks!

Yes just check the ID #
On this one it green highlighted
your device ID number does not change when in the same thread
but change on a new thread

From 8Chan

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join