It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Twit BuddhaKatze in Q3029 now famous.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

In my signature ... Will be relevant section...you'll see that post was flawed anyway lol. 12 times presidents have deployed troops domestically
edit on 3112019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Have ya heard ? R. Kelly losing mind

Maybe he should have thought about that a lot sooner lol
edit on 3112019 by MetalThunder because: Yeeehaaaaa

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That's a hilarious Meme-pair! Reminds me of a guy I knew, who was afraid of his own shadow.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Re: www.nbcnews.com...

Congressman Doug Collins (R-GA) was on Sean Hannity's radio show today. He said in addition to the OHR transcript, he will be releasing more. Wouldn't tell Sean WHOSE or WHEN. But he did say "timing in important". (Sounds familiar :-))

NewQ3031would agree with Mr. Collins...

Interview With FBI’s Gaeta, Central to Russiagate, Among 53 Transcripts Slated for Release By Petr Svab September 30, 2018 Updated: October 5, 2018

According to Q George Pap will be one of him. The Same George P who has been chomping at the bit for months to speak freely, oh and who has a FISA on him...

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Q

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Q3033

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a71319 No.5631851
Mar 11 2019 19:49:45 (EST)
twitter.com...
Stay in the LIGHT.
Remain in open comms w/ Sen Graham & Grassley re: Whistleblower Protection Act.
They will take your phone calls.
Q

edit on 11-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: BSEnurBApdM

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I can’t remember who Nate Cain is.... help.
I googled to find him.
But what does his case have to do with Q?
edit on b000000312019-03-11T20:30:50-05:0008America/ChicagoMon, 11 Mar 2019 20:30:50 -0500800000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I don't think 98% of the country knows who these folks are, let alone will read the transcripts. I hope these leaks aren't meant as a build-up to Spygate declassification. It will take weeks. Spygate declass is what will get the MSM's attention, and hence, the attention of the masses.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Weeks ? Not in this timeline

My mom always told me times change but people don't. I took that as a challenge...

ThankQ
edit on 3112019 by MetalThunder because: Takes me a minute, hate electronics

PS I have no physical affiliation with Q
?
Aww nuts ... Can't resist

edit on 3112019 by MetalThunder because: Yeeehaaaaa
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't think 98% of the country knows who these folks are, let alone will read the transcripts. I hope these leaks aren't meant as a build-up to Spygate declassification. It will take weeks. Spygate declass is what will get the MSM's attention, and hence, the attention of the masses.

No, I would contend the transcripts are for the die hard Q folks to some extent but not really for the masses. The releases represent the rank and file gov folks view into both what they were willing and unwilling participants in. We don't read law review journals, but law guys do especially on the big cases. Same here for gov folks in these arenas - dark to light.

The releases will also be vindication for many who saw the outrage (FBIanon for example).

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
What an interesting turn of events:

theconservativetreehouse.com...-161100

Here's my take on it. We've grown accustomed to the Friday Night Follies, we got crickets this time. We heard about the budget yesterday, this morning we hear the usual "it's DOA in the House". Then out of nowhere Pelosi's WaPo interview gets out there and you get Shiff and Nadler jumping on the bandwagon. Q has been nothing but a chatterbox box for weeks now. I believe the conspirators have been shown how they are going down, and I believe it to be more than just their soft coup efforts. I think this backing off the impeachment efforts is their way of trying to make the peace before all of their evil is exposed to the world and prosecuted. A play right out of the Godfather. I truly hope the Trump team stays the course and follows through

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Like I said a couple days back, when THE TRUTH is revealed by the DOJ to the masses, it will need to be formatted in an understandable, digestible format. These new names and sub-plots are making me lose track of who did what to whom, lol.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I googled to find him.

Clinton Foundation whistleblower.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I googled to find him.

Whistle blower/key witness for FBI coverup of U1 deal

Former FBI contractor-turned-whistleblower

Some theorize that his house was raided to get evidence to IG before something happened to him
edit on 3/11/2019 by Sostratus because: tldr

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

I agree 100% with you on their motive. If we see Pelosi suddenly say, "$8.6 Billion for Wall Completion makes sense to me", then we know they're scared out of their minds. We can only hope that these olive branches don't sway President Trump. He's really a nice guy with a big heart.

BTW...Sean Hannity and Sara Carter just talked about BIG things about happen, without saying what they are. I hate when they do that.
edit on 3/11/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I truly hope the Trump team stays the course and follows through

There's a pretty good chance of that.

God bless America.

edit on 11-3-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I googled to find him.

See Q2578
He is the whistle blower on the Uranium one and Clinton foundation crimes that was illegally raided by the FBI.
dailycaller.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Thank you!

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

BTW...Sean Hannity and Sara Carter just talked about BIG things about happen, without saying what they are. I hate when they do that.

I just saw that and agree, never hint at anything, just pull the trigger unless there's a purpose. Perfect example, back in Sept 94 I was sitting on the USS Eisenhower just off the coast of Haiti out of sight, but the task force was there. We were either going to go in shooting or we were going to walk in. Then dictator Cedras was stonewalling until he was shown the live TV feeds from Fort Bragg showing the C-141's leaving heading his way. He reconsidered and the 141s turned around. We walked in.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I appreciate SEEING "signs" that the rocket is about to blast off, during this 21 day countdown. But being teased that signs are coming, is annoying.

I'm glad you were able to "walk" in to Haiti peacefully!

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join