It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, whatever the read, the fact that CCD is repeated in #3020 and #3022 indicates there's something there.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pheonix358

phoenix, I've recounted on the source post on infinity - it's definitely 10 but likewise don't want to argue.

Worth noting that space characters are narrower than say an "M", so looks can be deceptive.

Dont see how their could be an argument. Copy, paste, count. You dont have to estimate based on character width. You can know with 100% certainty what was intended. Here I'll do it right now:

Do you have your [ ] filled in?

Oh... Well, hold on. Surely there is a simple way.

Ok, I went to Qmaps.pub and zoomed way in and held my finger down until the highlighter tool came up and I slowly moved my finger, counting as each empty space was filled in by a solid block of highlighted color.

I started by encapsulating one bracket within my highlighter block, so that I could know with certainty I was at the correct starting point, and once I began counting spaces, I kept going until my highlighter had encapsulated the other bracket, so that, in this way, I could be sure that I did not miss any spaces.

I counted 10. And once I had finished, I double checked my work by UN-highlighting each block and counting as I undid the highlighting I just did.

I welcome any of you to repeat my test, either on QMAP, 8chan or whatever your preferred source of QDrops is.

I do not know what Phoenix's source for spaces is, so I cannot confirm nor verify their work, as it cannot be repeated until we have that piece of information.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Hive Mind

Colony collapse disorder, a phenomenon involving the abrupt disappearance of honey bees in a beehive or Western honey bee colony

Consular Consolidated Database, a database used for visa processing by the Bureau of Consular Affairs, US Department of State

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 11-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: link

Off to bed

edit on 11-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Re Q Posts #3021 to #3023:

These need to be read together because:

a) They reply to each other sequentially,

b) The timestamp of #3023 is both a Looking Glass and a link to the reverse of the post nums without zeros:

23:31:23 = reverse of 3(0)21
23:31:23 = anagram of 3(0)23

What do I mean by Looking Glass?

A MIRROR reflects or reverses numbers = 23:31:32... but
A LOOKING GLASS keeps the numbers the same = 23:31:23

IAMTAT fed a lot of thought into the MIRROR vs. LOOKING GLASS concepts in early parts of the thread. I think we may be moving from reflective MIRRORS to creating the future now "Through the LOOKING GLASS"?

edit on 11-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

That's exactly the method I used to get 10 too!

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: CoramDeo

How did you get 10?

On the original, 'Targets' would fit well.

P

Ah, I think I see the confusion here. "Targets" may very well "Fit" in the space provided.

Here, let me try something.

[ ]

I just pushed space ten times. Target would probably fit in that space if you took a ruler and measured. But, does it make sense to you that Q put 6 spaces [ ] and thought "wait a minute... the anons might not understand this, because, if you take a ruler and measure the space and then measure the word "Target", the word wont fit in the space" and so then he calculated about how many spaces it would take to fit it in if you took a ruler up to your screen and measured it?

Not likely. He would count on us to "count" the actual spaces given. Which provides an exact count. Not expect that everyone would agree on the number of spaces that would create a gap large enough to fit a word. I find your method to he arbitrary.

But yes, as you wisely stated, whatever it is, it WILL be something that could be described as a target. (I'm not being sarcastic about the wise part fyi, in case it sounds that way because I just got done disagreeing with you.)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

As I said previously, I don't think it matters, however it seems too for some.

What you have by your method is 10 EMPTY spaces which are not equal to 10 full spaces. The moment I type into the killbox, the spacing changes as it should. Go deeper into space(s).

Your method is too plain Jane for Q
Q is not the challenge pages of the Sunday Paper.

That was just some humor!

P

edit on 11/3/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Last post of the night for me... 06:45am here:

Q Post #3025 is a 10 min MARKER post.

It is 10:45 after #3024.

This means IMPORTANT in relation to the MEDIUM past - i.e. since Q started posting.

Why? The post has a picture of post #70 in it regarding John Perry Barlow's death... is Brennan going to be indicted for this perhaps?

In particular because Q uses the phrase "This is not a game", which I think he used around No Name and HWs deaths?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

How did you get 10?

On the original, 'Targets' would fit well.

P

Ah, I think I see the confusion here. "Targets" may very well "Fit" in the space provided.

Here, let me try something.

[ ]

I just pushed space ten times.

I tried to push space ten times but it just wont show it.

Ah, well... I'm sure the meanings will be revealed in time.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

As I said previously, I don't think it matters, however it seems too for some.

What you have by your method is 10 EMPTY spaces which are not equal to 10 full spaces. The moment I type into the killbox, the spacing changes as it should. Go deeper into space(s).

Your method is too plain Jane for Q
Q is not the challenge pages of the Sunday Paper.

That was just some humor!

P

Ok. But, I'm still not entirely sure what your method is... Mine can be repeated, by anyone who can access Q drops. Everyone will get the same answer no matter what type of device they use, no matter what font setting.

I think consistency, and ensuring everyone gets the same message, is at least Somewhat important to Q... but you are correct he is no Plain Jane Funny Pages Challenge that's for sure!
I got the humor, I think

He keeps telling us we have more than we know, and that makes me think we have missed something fundamental about Qdrops that, once realized, will unlock some astonishing revelations.

A Key of some sort that can be applied to any Q drop or certain numbered drops... well I can dream, can't I??

edit on 3/11/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Oopsie Daisy, Barron Trump's birthday: March 20 2006.

With both [-21] and Denver Airport strangeness in mind:

March 19 1994 - date on DEN dedication stone
March 20 2019 - [-21] Full Supermoon Equinox Purim aaand Barron Trump's birthday.
March 22 1980 - Georgia Guidestones center cluster errected/unveiled

Now, I don't know if the following is true or BS but given the dates it is something to keep in mind:

the 40-day season of sacrifice: march (19th or 22nd) to may 1st – manipulating the collective consciousness of humanity using mass black magic rituals

Time to take another look at

Baron Trump's Marvelous Underground Journey:

Two Books From 1800s Predict Trump as The Last President??

edit on 11-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I have a different take on those books.

I wrote a thread for those that have not seen it.

Tis Here that you clickity click

Truly a fascinating time line we are all in.

P

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Nice find.

Barron will be turning 13. Significant age in many cultures. The transition into manhood. Don’t know if that could be relevant.

I have noticed an increase in the mass awareness of astrological events over the last few years. It started in 2014 with those 4 blood moons and it’s as if every month now- the news bombards ya with stories about what’s significant in the skies.

A lot of these have happened to line up with Jewish feast days, as well.

I was thinking this could have to do with Passover but it will fall later this year- April 19-27.

Q’s 21 countdown looks to be over before then, but maybe someone else more knowledgeable could spot any possible connections.

Our Easter falls on April 21 this year.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well Obama feels the same way - running around in Canada last week Obama brags in Canada: My team never experienced scandal, made 'mistakes of integrity'

Talk of integrity was a centerpiece of Obama's speaking engagements throughout Canada on Monday and Tuesday. He told a crowd in Winnipeg on Monday that integrity was one of four key elements integral to putting together a successful team. Although he steered clear of discussing the 2020 campaign, Obama said his former Vice President Joe Biden, who is considering a bid for the White House, was exemplary in his dedication to integrity.

Projection doesn't work so well for these characters anymore.... now does it

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I believe it means, do you have your brackets filled in, as in for March Madness?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
What does Harry Reid, John Kerry and Al Gore have in Common ?

Harry Reid, John Kerry and Al Gore named in Areva’s $28 billion corruption case

Forget Solyndra, check out Areva! “When, at the beginning of the year [2018], I discovered the scope of this case, I forwarded to the FBI director all the elements I had been able to get my hands on,” Marc Eichinger told French Economic monthly magazine Capital (1). This private investigator specialized in the fight against serious international crime and corruption is very familiar with the case: he is the one who wrote the report submitted in April 2010 to Areva’s security department to denounce the potential fraud linked to the acquisition of Uramin three years earlier.....

Shocked by this new case of corruption in the United States, he also referred the whole case to the French courts, causing the investigation services to overheat in the middle of the summer. ......

The Department of Justice would do well to be a little less timid, and to take lessons from the Democrat’s DOJ and the way they weaponized it in the Trump Russia hoax. They should launch a serious criminal investigation into the four musketeers …

DRAIN THE SWAMP

Godspeed
edit on 3112019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Does thee comment in-form?

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
CONTRACTOR.
10 letters to fill the brackets.

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

BlackWater

CONTACTORS

Your resource for everything related to private security
From shooter jobs, armed security jobs and mercenary jobs to executive protection training and security companies directory.

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join