It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SeeItReddit

Cars were in the background boats in the foreground and you don't like to read obviously. Sure do like to type though don't you?

Plus at 4 in the morning I was just as likely to claim that I was a car as well
edit on 3 3 2019 by dashen because: Watch those talking points son

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Oh Boy Q thread 16 ! Thanks Dash for driving this Q train down the groove-line.
Great Job Sufi on Index's and to Everyone who fill these pages with knowledge, research, humor and Heart !

So the Ides of March are upon us, a turning point in History...will future prove past ? Another fascinating week, Holy Moly !

We got to step up our efforts to "school" these doom and gloom millennial's , lol, AOC is not much older then my 3-6-9 Tesla girl and as much as I Love her, the thought of her and her peers having any control over the government is chilling !! The other day she told me that I was " making her uncomfortable, getting in her space " LOL... I said to her " Too Damm bad ! " I was looking over her shoulder because she was wants to charge into projects without thinking, won't listen, and thinks she knows everything ....sigh....youth is wasted on the young, and they're darn lucky a lot of adults are trying to fight for their futures ! Someday they'll get it.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

A couple I came across.

www.reddit.com...
i.imgur.com...

Here's a UFO claim that was debunked as being a helicopter long-exposure.
forgetomori.com...

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com...:ANd9GcSKKzCFB0CcVCUxqjBOG-p9rP9aqUxgHNqybnUQWhBppb-jxgYS8A

www.johnharveyphoto.com...

Have you looked at the weather cams other feeds to search for a similar example?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The panic is palatable

Elizabeth Warren March 3, 2019

Massachusetts senator and 2020 candidate Elizabeth Warren reportedly took a swipe at the current administration Saturday, calling it “the most corrupt administration in living memory.”

Referring to the ongoing Mueller probe into alleged electoral interference by Russia, Warren made the claim during a campaign event in Waterloo, Iowa, according to local politics website Iowa Starting Line.

edit on 332019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

CNN Analyst

CNN analyst, Biden Institute adviser calls Trump Nazi-like -- for echoing 2011 Biden 'heritage' comment...

Trump told a raucous crowd at CPAC in National Harbor, Md., that he would recommit to prioritizing U.S. interests and praised "patriots" in attendance

According to Vinograd, Trump "sounds a lot like despotic leaders that have talked about white heritage and white nationalism around the world and is putting resources in the wrong place, and pretending that there are foreign people trying to influence our country in a way that

Wrap and smear... All they have lol

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Obummer

Who likes Uranium?

Doesn't Everyone?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Part 16! We better hurry up and fill this one up so that part 17 can coincide with the muller report release.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

In this video...

Taken from THIS video. (Opens a video file)

Your saying you can see cars slowly moving across the screen?

Please give me a timestamp of where, considering you can only make out the lights from the shore I find it hard to believe you are identifying vehicles. Let alone anything that you can track moving for a few seconds across the screen.

You can admit you were mistaken and move on anytime.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SeeItReddit

Keep trying, the more you try, the more you make your point look bad. Yes, long exposures do trails. None of the examples you have provided look like the original photo.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Still jawing about the secret Aussie Helo-Missile?

HOORAH for Q 16, D-Man!

BTW...Greetings from Vay-Cay in sunny FLA...30 mi. from Cape Canaveral...where rocket launches look nothing like helicopters.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Only took a few seconds, that is an LAPD helo taken with time lapse photography:

il6.picdn.net...

The jury is still out in my mind on this one. Some serious drill down would be needed to prove/disprove the official explanation. The camera in question took a photo every 40-45 seconds with the shutter staying open for 20 seconds. The helo in question was traveling at 118 knots. The distance traveled in 20 seconds would be just under 4000 feet. Once the altitude is known or something in the photo that can absolutely be measured. it should be possible to measure the trail with some degree of accuracy.
A couple of side notes, helicopters have an absolute speed cap of around 220 knots after that physics takes over and bad things happen read it just quits flying. Several factors contribute to that primarily the blades stop generating lift at high speeds. Second, in my time I've seen literally hundreds of missile and rocket firings and I can say for a split second you will see something similar to that image

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
somehow you get a clear image of a rocket on a camera with twenty-second exposure

also, "q" always uses the cropped image...

If the camera was unable to catch a missile going super-sonic vertical, how would it capture a slow helicopter ascending at a few feet per second?

edit to clarify.... how would a camera capture a 10,000ft plume in a single frame if it was a helicopter that can only ascend at 50ft a second?

The color of the plume tells us everything we need to know, not to mention the flight profile. Also, no blinking NAV lights either.

I say it was a night glider or parachute.

A 10,000ft plume? Why do you think it was ascending? It's travelling right to left, overhead.

Why in a 20second long exposure shot do you think you'd get a clear view of the body something travelling at rocket speeds? Have you looked at long exposure shots of cars and notice you just see the trail?

Why can't you see where the Rocket takes off from?

And if as Dashen posited the Rocket had already ascended by the start of the exposure. Why hasn't it travelled far? Why has it slowed down so the exposure can capture the rockets image.

link   
Bunch of drops, this one stood out to me

The Freedom Caucus Was Founded Jan 26, 2015; Trump Announced his Candidacy 5 Months Later
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
3 Mar 2019 - 1:10:02 AM
Anonymous
3 Mar 2019 - 1:07:25 AM
>>5476910

Q was POTUS recruited later in campaign? According to this timeline DJT was a loose cannon
>>5477043
Think formation of the Freedom Caucus.
Think Freedom Caucus today.
Think Jim Jordan.
Think Mark Meadows.
………….
Q

qmap.pub...

The ‘’’Freedom Caucus’’’, also known as the ‘’’House Freedom Caucus’’’, is a congressional caucus consisting of conservative and libertarian Republican members of the United States House of Representatives.[1][3][2] It was formed in 2015 by what member Jim Jordan called a “smaller, more cohesive, more agile and more active” group of conservative Congressmen,[13] and is currently chaired by Rep. Mark Meadows.

en.wikipedia.org...

What's Q saying here, Member's of the Freedom Caucus asked POTUS to run? which would make them part of......

-- Great work Dashen! Thank You. This has to be the coolest thread going anywhere, great info and even better people --
edit on 3-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: It's not a MF helicopter

link   
meemtime

I saw 2 night launches in the last month, making me the resident expert. Like I said, the color of the plume says it all.

I'm also a helicopter buff, my good friend owns a commercial passenger service. The Heinz family are his frequent clients.

I wouldn't think you could convince a 10 year old this was a helicopter, but here we are.

edit on 3-3-2019 by FlyingFox because: boom

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Quality contribution. I'm sure you'll get lots of stars and nicely distract from your inability to discuss the topic.

Meme's are cool.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Obummer
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

RR = ?

Yea, out of all those names, Q does not mention a RR for the Spy Op post.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Next time you see rocket/missile launch take a long exposure photo and then come back.

Otherwise, cool story bro.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

What, exactly is so corrupt about President Trump and his administration?

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Don't worry with the help of you and your cohorts this Thread will be full of crap in no time

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

There is no way a rocket would make a fire plum that long.

posted on Mar, 3 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Absolutely, if this was a split second photo you could see why it could be a missile. People just can't seem to grasp long-exposure.

www.boredpanda.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join