It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re Q Post #2980 - decode:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 29890e No.5537208 📁
Mar 6 2019 11:13:22 (EST)
nypost.com...📁
Read carefully knowing what you know now.
Predictable?
Moves & Countermoves.
Death Blossom.
Q

CAPS only gives RPMCDB

RPMC = Reserve Personnel, Marine Corps?
DB = Database?

ETA - This makes me wonder if any Dems, deep state or perps can be court-martialled for their actions easier because they are still able to be called up as reserves?

RPM = ?

CBD = cannabis derived oil

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

ETA - This makes me wonder if any Dems, deep state or perps can be court-martialled for their actions easier because they are still able to be called up as reserves?

Yes! The court just ruled this is in fact the case.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Hmm, not surprised.
After reading wiki on Meredith Corp & Bronfman probably as of last year they have sliced n' diced Time, Inc. Part of it was sold to a British private equity group Epiris (later rebranded to TI Media).
So, some links will probably be deleted, redirected, updated.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Maybe we are looking for an esoteric programming language that uses base4, which would map onto DNA's ACGT options if you saw these bases as connectors on a chip?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I wonder if there will be changes in editing choices that will effect content?
Usually classic themes build in a complimentary fashion over time in the art world and classics get a fresh "cover" as "Q" mentioned.
As Rel stated, there are themes a 1000 years old that get rolled out with fresh perspective in published copy.
The story of the rediscovery of Archimedes is a good example.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That being the case cranky, how do we go about checking the Reserve Personnel Marine Corp database against our list of perps?

Or do we just search known perps web footprint for "marine"?

Are all ex-Marines automatically on the reserve personnel list?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I am in the US and am not having this problem loading Q links. But I found it interesting in your photo you were looking up "Sing A Song of Sixpence". Hmmm I went outside for a minute while that nursery rhyme was going through my head after looking at your photo. Very weird are some of the original versions. Naughty boys went to Blackbirds? Ugh

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Q Post #2986 up:

twitter.com...

Is that a back and a white pen or should we say the lower one is silver?

Looks like POTUS is wearing a yellow tie? In cabal language yellow = reward?

ETA - doesn't the silver pen look like a Silver Bullet
edit on 6-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Q2986

Rel, beat me to it.

Note the filename: IMG_45EXE

edit on 6-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The FaceBook CEO (Mark Zuckerberg) certainly snookered and mind-controlled Congress. They were angry when he arrived...content as sheep when he left.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
From Medium:

The Washington Post’s QAnon Segment Was Something Out of 1984

This is just a few snippets from this article.

As can be gleaned from reviewing a few drops, Q is a person or team identifying as Q that posts primary-source content online to provide intel and clues regarding ongoing current events. What makes Q unique is that it covers topics that are deliberately not being reported by mainstream news media, often because it directly incriminates them. While its posts feature a variety of themes and media, a primary objective of the Q operation is to expose in real time how mainstream media works as an arm of America’s Deep State shadow government.

On the contrary, Trump has indicated that he is aware of Q; there has not, however, been any indication that Trump “started it”. Trump makes sly references to Q publicly quite often now, typically using coded tweets or symbolism that correspond to Q drops with breathtaking calculation. Understandably, the Post would prefer to keep its audience in the dark, and will as long as possible; as soon as Trump confirms the Q operation is the real deal, the media networks and journalists who went to such great lengths to discredit it will be caught red handed.

A Q drop released a week before the WaPo segment prompted readers to do some such research, asking rhetorically why it is the Post that is leading the mainstream media’s attacks against Q. Some digging connects the dots: Jeff Bezos, the CEO of Amazon, bought the Post for $250 million in 2013 just after Amazon won a $600 million CIA contract; the $250M price tag was less than half the amount Bezos had just tendered from the CIA. The CIA Director at the time? John Brennan, one of the central figures of the Clinton-Obama coup.

From now on, journalists will have their trustworthiness examined as new media emerges alongside Q and in the vacuum for truthful reporting created by big media’s conglomeration in support of the Clinton-Obama regime. Any refusal by a journalist to hold the Deep State and its media apparatchiks accountable will expose a journalist who has taken the side of the corrupt establishment. The citizen journalists and truth-tellers that rise up to replace them will have earned their place on the right side of history when it truly mattered most.

I am not familiar with Medium and have never visited the site before today that I am aware of.
Is Medium a legit site or another questionable source?
Either way, it's an interesting read.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: du Pelican Blanc

Pelican Blanc, it was up because I'm prepping a post for the alternate Q clearance PP thread... and yes the line you picked up is why!

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Good catch on the pic filename EMN, 45EXE = POTUS executes? Plan or people?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

After seeing the reflection of President Trump on that Silver Pen, I'm pretty sure it is President Trump himself who assured Sean Hannity that a huge "BOOMerang back on the Democrats" (Sean's words) is coming very soon. I was listening to Hannity's program on the radio today...as usual. He was excited and confident.. Said this at least 2 times.
edit on 3/6/2019 by carewemust because: changed gold to silver

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, cranky, what intrigues me about Q post #2984 is this line:

WHAT (DARPA) TEAM MEMBERS PAST/PRESENT WORK FOR FB?

Is this saying that present employees and team members of DARPA are also currently working for FB?

Is this not a smoking gun? Proof/evidence that FB is military and/or deep state operation?

Obviously we should be looking for who these people are?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
dbl trbl

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Thanks for sharing that link.

Medium tends to have well written, researched articles on important topics.

From your linked article, embedded tweet...

Julian's Rum 🥃
‏ @JuliansRum

As a military intel op, Q-Team is walking a tightrope of dental floss.

They have to simultaneously prove legitimacy while avoiding conclusive evidence of legitimacy. Plausible deniability.

It’s extremely frustrating yet extremely necessary.
twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

HA HA.. you posted at the bottom of the hour. Double posts and general ATS quirkiness occurs at the bottom of every hour.

I'll look up DARPA...see what it means, and get back to you.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

EMN, re Q Post #2986 - this signing (EO?) is related to FBook because:

a) Q Post #2985 is a ZERO min MARKER,
b) This means action in progress AND the delta making it a marker is 00:00:45,
c) #2985 is abut FB,
d) Therefore #2985 forewarned us of the signing in progress by POTUS in #2986 - which is to do with FB!

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

6 in base 5 = 11 die Elf in German, a coincidence?

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join