It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yea, I was one who speculated on Gen X'er and no it didn't make me think of that Reddit image from an earlier Q post but, your post made me go back and look at those images again.

Q2977:
Bottom image filename of 'D07PN2rX4AE-Arj'
remove the numbers and '-Arj'

which leaves...
DPNr XAE = Goog image search = first few are of a Lexus car but all remaining results are abstract painting looking geometric shapes of images all linking to a single site which has the following description:

Malbolge is a public domain esoteric programming language invented by Ben Olmstead in 1998, named after the eighth circle of hell in Dante's Inferno, the Malebolge.
Malbolge was specifically designed to be almost impossible to use, via a counter-intuitive 'crazy operation', base-three arithmetic, and self-altering code.

en.wikipedia.org...

8th circle being 'Fraud' I believe.

The Internet is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you may get [find].
Funny though, made me think of that 'esoteric' member that used to post in this thread.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

And maybe he/she is a quadriplegic in a faraday basement. Meh, no eff'in way. My backup is a nuclear football just in case.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Other than a quick browse of it on Amazon the other day haven't looked much into.
Author(s) been identified?
Publisher researched?
It's Only available in paper.?
Just checked Amazon - 113 reviews which 99% are 5 stars and 0% are 1 star which differs from yesterday.

I'm quite skeptical. I'll wait for the digital download. In the meantime Go Q!

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Eeeek! Reading your link to the wiki on Malbolge, I clicked on a hyper-link from that page that took me to "Escoteric Programming Language". (I wish I had more tech/programming understanding.)

If you get a minute, scroll down that wiki page and see if anything jumps out at you. en.wikipedia.org...

Something is moving in the "air" tonight...sometimes things just start clicking together...know what I'm sayin'?

edit on 6-3-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Esoteric programming languages are a particularly nerdy and interesting topic.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
Well put, but now I want your take on where the magic came from. 👀

If the Q plan fails, do these ‘millions’ of followers world wide have their own back up plan? Is THAT plan the one that plays right into the hands of the enemy? I hope not, but will patriots accept defeat?

a reply to: More1ThanAny1

SG, the POV needs to be expanded beyond the linear process to really understand. But if we accept the way we process information at this time as a baseline...

If the plan is indeed linear (it is not - even by the most basic tech (Looking glass, stargate, goats etc... and basic definitions) then one needs to determine from within is this the beginning of the plan or the end? If you are seeing - in linear time through only linear processing, the plan will always appear in the middle. When did Q exist? First post? Which came first, Q or 4chan/8? Was DJT the exclusive choice?

If the scale of the Q defined aspect of the plan is "x" can one really determine what is included in the plan after "y" point?

IE, what if the plan does in fact include the reveal that Q is microleafanonnykids? I myself I might advocate for that simply to force people to go deeper within to find their own personal inner truth.

I've said this often. The plan, Q, the process of Q, is simply a tool. Folks can use it, or not but it is not, most assuredly not, the only part of the great awakening. Folks simply tuning into their personal perception changes on life the last year can, or should, see this clearly. I've seen more change (awakening) in folks in the last 1.5 years then I have my entire time on earth - as a cumulative measure. Few if any I observe in this way know of Q in a detailed way.

In the end the entire process is about each person's inner process, the external "Q's" are simply tools. Will everyone get this? No, but despite what the "ists" want us to believe, our entire reality is built on our own personal freewill and the awareness of that.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I was hoping you’d chime in with a well articulated response- thank you. I most definitely understand the (what many refer to as esoteric aspects) of the plan... I’ve been a frequent of this particular board since 2005 (gosh it’s been that long) and as others have said- nothing Q has presented is something found only within this particular movement. It’s kind of like a soup of different issues and theories, being stirred together to hopefully make a palatable meal from? Lol. Or baking bread. Whatever they call it. I’ve never been to the Chans.

I have never seen so much information come to mainstream conversation that for years I have accumulated and had to hold in my own head as “fringe” knowledge — it’s very redemptive in a sense to know that the pieces of the puzzle you’ve been holding on to for many years (for me it’s knowing the truth about pharmaceuticals/food/health issues) and clearly remembering a time when those beliefs were tossed out as if they had no place in the puzzle- but now the whole “puzzle” everybody was using for so long- it’s being shredded and the peices I’ve held all along are some centerpieces of this new reality I find myself in

Exciting times to be alive. No doubt.

a reply to: crankyoldman

edit on 6-3-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Q2984

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 5b3d8f No.5543889 📁
Mar 6 2019 17:54:18 (EST)
FB RETURNING TO THE NEWS.
LIFELOG (DARPA) ENDS > FB BEGINS
LIFELOG (DARPA) TEAM TRANSFER > FB
WHAT (DARPA) TEAM MEMBERS PAST/PRESENT WORK FOR FB?
WHAT DIVISIONS?
LOCATE (3) PUBLIC.
(9) TOTAL (6_NON PUB).
BUILDING 8 EXPOSED (HERE) WHEN?
[4-11-18]
*THINK SCRAMBLE [OFFLINE SCRUB] POST XBOX/PS CHAT LOGS DROP*
[MS SHUTDOWN IMMEDIATELY POST DROP]
BUILDING 8 NEWS RELEASE "RESTRUCTURING BUILDING 8" RELEASE?
[12-14-18] > RIP
techcrunch.com...📁
RIP = FALSE
REORG = TRUE
CHINA-CHINA-CHINA
CHINA-CHINA-CHINA
[OPEN ACCESS - PAY FOR PLAY]
LAWS WHICH PREVENT C_A OPERATIONS INSIDE HOMELAND?
BULK DATA COLLECTION_NSA_HOMELAND?
BULK DATA COLLECTION_C_A_HOMELAND?
HOW DOES THE C_A AVOID LAW TRIGGER RE: UMBRELLA_SPY_HOMELAND?
FACEBOOK [CHINA_BUILDING 8]
GOOGLE [CHINA_DRAGONFLY]
TWITTER [US_LEG_TRACK]
FACEBOOK TRACK USER GPS, VOICE & TEXT?
GOOGLE TRACK USER GPS, VOICE & TEXT?
TWITTER TRACK USER GPS?
[PHONE_PAD_MICROPHONE_ALGO_EMBED]
ALL FOR MARKETING PURPOSES AS PUBLICLY DISCLOSED?
WHO HAS ACCESS TO BULK TRACK DATA?
WHO HAS ACCESS TO BULK DATA?
IF NSA HAS ABILITY TO 'ABSORB' DATA STREAM UT IN-HOUSE TOOLS, DOES C_A HAVE ABILITY TO 'COLLECT' DATA STREAM FROM 'FUNDED''NETWORKED' OFFSHOOTS [BIG TECH]?
OFFSHOOTS NECESSARY TO AVOID C_A BREACH OF US DOMESTIC LAW?
AMAZON SERVER/CLOUD CONTRACT?
AMAZON_SERVER/CLOUD_ROUTE_DATA 1-99 DOMESTIC?
C_A TASKED W/ GATHERING AND ANALYZING INFO ON FOREIGN GOVS + INDIVS? SIGINT - COV
NSA TASKED W/ GATHERING AND ANALYZING INFO ON A GLOBAL SCALE (INCLUDING DOMESTIC)? SIGINT - COV
WHAT FORMER US PRESIDENT WAS C_A DIRECTOR?
www.thedrive.com...📁
THINK C_A [BRENNAN] AUTH SPY CAMPAIGN US SENATE UNDER HUSSEIN.
THINK C_A INSTALL CAMPAIGN US HOUSE & SENATE INFILTRATION.
[PART 1 OF 9]
Q

edit on 6-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Fascinating. I scanned the wiki also.
I think computers/programming - it’s links to DNA(like a mirror of what happens inside of us)have a larger role in this whole debacle than has been explored

a reply to: PokeyJoe

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Though I'd butt-in for a moment.... Hi to all who keep on rolling his rock!

As I see it - the notes from Q pic.

6 ?????
7 Meet IG
8 Jim Donovan
9 Call Lavrov
10 Mexico Ambassador
11 Carlos slim
12 Robert Reilly RR GITMO??
13 outlook on shaves?? / OTC.
14 Diversify Data - with tail of the word Reilly pointing to A in DATA
20 Sam Feisti -- is that Feinstien
22 pc on iran

Imagine if this Q Train rolls through and millions don't notice - the worst will be hidden from MSM. Ignored and disbelieved by others.

We all have our base programming - drop that, unlearn then we relearn. To bring in a new reality.

A beautiful future is within our grasp - it may be a rough ride. Regardless of the politics, semantics, rhetoric, its time to start planning, no! visualising and discussing what we want from this.

We can push the train ourselves - but first we have to release the brakes of cynicism.

From one cranky old man to another - 'cranks' I love you... in the the words of Evel himself "Hiiiiic!!"

Back to drin...lurking

yaaah I done somfing

edit on 6-3-2019 by YesTodayTomorrow because: can't get pic on page

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
What a loaded couple of drops.

Id like to know how Facebook originally being restricted to those with a college university email address before being released to the general public almost 4 years later, plays into it.

Why college students, first?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Facebook reportedly gets deeply personal info, such as ovulation times and heart rate, from some apps

Facebook receives highly personal information from apps that track your health and help you find a new home... Facebook can receive this data from certain apps even if the user does not have a Facebook account, according to the Journal. Facebook has already been in hot water concerning issues of consent and user data. Most recently, a TechCrunch report revealed in January that Facebook paid users as young as teenagers to install an app that would allow the company to collect all phone and web activity.

Following the report, Apple revoked some developer privileges from Facebook, saying Facebook violated its terms by distributing the app through a program meant only for employees to test apps prior to release. The new report said Facebook is able to receive data from a variety of apps. Of more than 70 popular apps tested by the Journal, they found at least 11 apps that sent potentially sensitive information to Facebook.

They do this to gather information in order to shape your reality and the collective reality.
edit on 6-3-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
I was hoping you’d chime in with a well articulated response- thank you. I most definitely understand the (what many refer to as esoteric aspects) of the plan... I’ve been a frequent of this particular board since 2005 (gosh it’s been that long) and as others have said- nothing Q has presented is something found only within this particular movement. It’s kind of like a soup of different issues and theories, being stirred together to hopefully make a palatable meal from? Lol. Or baking bread. Whatever they call it. I’ve never been to the Chans.

Exciting times to be alive. No doubt.

Agreed. Interesting to see how the "soup" is seen as a greater part of the whole, rather then disparate parts by so many.

When I first began the speech with folks on the true nature of the FED, folks often passed out. Now, they listen, try to place it, and agree with at the least the parts they can understand.

The details do not matter accept for those who like details. What matters is that soup.

More importantly to me personally I hear this more often then ever: "I want something new, I do not know what it is, I just know I don't want this anymore. I like my job, I like my family I like my life, but..." This warms my heart to no end.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
In response to the whole “they’re but two sides to the same coin” argument that crops up during almost every election, I always find myself telling people who oppose my “independent” stance(im a waste, as they like to say) that,

It may very well be two sides to the same coin, as they’re made of the same material; and yes, it would be both difficult to create a ‘new’ system and damn near impossible to fully ‘destroy’ an old one; but- most clearly miss the legimate science behind the concept- of taking that two sided coin and holding it to the fire, and melting it into a completely different substance.

Nothing is ever created or destroyed. It just changes form. In doing so, you are destroying the old and creating the new by working with what is already in existence. It’s a method that seems lost on many, but what I see happening is that we’re collectively taking what was meant for evil, and changing its form. I think that something is information, as a generalized description. Many more layers to be uncovered before reaching to the level it can be articulated. I think a lot of this is also an intuitive kind of thing. Some of us have it, most just never knew how to navigate it.

We are the news now?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Is anyone else outside U.S. getting this when trying to view URLs in Q posts?

This only seems to have started for me in the last 2 weeks and I'm wondering why I'm getting it when my VPN should be making it look as though I'm in the U.S.

Who are Meredith Services and what location identification are they using in their geoscripts?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Meredith Corp. - a massive media conglomerate that you can't hide behind your VPN.
Maybe their targeted ads are not for countries outside US.? Still very strange you're blocked like that.

In February 2017, it was reported that Meredith and a group of investors led by Edgar Bronfman Jr. were considering another possible purchase of Time Inc. On November 26, 2017, it was announced that Meredith Corporation would acquire Time Inc. in a $2.8 billion deal. $640 million in backing was provided by Koch Equity Development, but the Koch family would not have a board seat or otherwise influence the company's operations.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Re Q Post #2980 - decode:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 29890e No.5537208 📁
Mar 6 2019 11:13:22 (EST)
nypost.com...📁
Read carefully knowing what you know now.
Predictable?
Moves & Countermoves.
Death Blossom.
Q

CAPS only gives RPMCDB

RPMC = Reserve Personnel, Marine Corps?
DB = Database?

ETA - This makes me wonder if any Dems, deep state or perps can be court-martialled for their actions easier because they are still able to be called up as reserves?
edit on 6-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I'm in the US and some of the Time media organization links seem to have expired?

www.global.vidostream.com...

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join