It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NotAHelicopter

I think that book was meant to discredit the q movement.

I think you guys should stop helping spread awareness of it till SOMEONE READS IT.

For all we know it could claim q is the second coming and will arrive on earth with a fleet of aliens.

edit on 6-3-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

No, all we can conclude from that is that they did not use any weapons of mass destruction in Syria.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: NotAHelicopter

I think that book was meant to discredit the q movement.

I think you guys should stop helping spread awareness of it till SOMEONE READS IT.

For all we know it could claim q is the second coming and will arrive on earth with a fleet of aliens.

He's not?

I thought it was a first coming if you're Jewish

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Or they used them and they were not as destructive as bushes buddies let on about. You make it sound like isis would have rather had their area taken away and not even use the big guns.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
Or they used them and they were not as destructive as bushes buddies let on about. You make it sound like isis would have rather had their area taken away and not even use the big guns.

Well personally I am not of the opinion that ISIS has or ever had any WMD's in their possession. Perhaps the Syrian government could have taken possession of them from Iraq, but I dont think ISIS got any of them.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The Golden Hypocrite Award goes to....

During the Clinton era. Common with politicians past & present.

link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

John McCain was actively selling Sarin gas to ISIS up to his death.

link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

It's true. The bottom of the rabbit hole, if known by the masses, would probably destroy the world... again.

It is not easy to accept that long ago this world was once ruled by what some considered "gods" which were really just humans that had access to advanced knowledge of all sciences. They used their "magic" which was just a deep understanding of the inner workings of the universe to rule over lesser humans that didn't deserve to know their secrets. The lesser humans were crude and not wise enough to yield such power. From some perspectives these lesser humans were enslaved, but some of them were willing slaves because they looked up to these "gods" and worshiped them in hopes of getting something in return.

Through some internal conflict and drama, factions of these "gods" split up and became enemies. They even brought factions of slaves with them. Wars between these "gods" and their slaves started. During these wars advanced weapons were used, and it destroyed a majority of all past civilizations and their establishments in the process. It killed off almost everyone, and that is when the last "world wide amnesia" began. The winners of the war then swore to never let this happen again, and they went into hiding with their knowledge. They secretly rebuilt the world and controlled it from within the shadows.

They made sure the next civilization would never discover the knowledge, so they burned books, killed scientists, and made sure accidental discoveries and inventions that could open new scientific doors were locked up, squashed, and lost. They steered scientists in a direction that would ensure confusion, artificial complexity, and slow progress, ultimately muddying the waters of science. However, they allowed some advancements to take place, but not for the benefit of the masses, it was for increased control of them.

One thing they never stopped doing was the enslavement of the masses. This time they have done it in a way where the masses don't realize they are enslaved. Unfortunately running things from the shadows is not easy, and things get out of control. What we are seeing now is a fight for control. It may even start another war, and another mass reset of humanity could take place.

A large portion of the public would riot, revolt, reject, disbelieve, and our ability to advance would be harmed irreparably if they knew they were lesser enslaved beings ruled over by a select few and their magic. That is where the rabbit hole ends for some. Deeper so is the story of where the magic came from.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Your understanding of the war is...lacking

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Don't confuse simplification for shortcomings.

I didn't even mention the war taking place where you go when you sleep.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
Don't confuse simplification for shortcomings.

I didn't even mention the war taking place where you go when you sleep.

Why bother?

There's no war there for me

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
It's true. The bottom of the rabbit hole, if known by the masses, would probably destroy the world... again.

No, it wouldn't. It would just put the controllers in a rough spot, maybe end up loosing their heads.

But since Q and Trump say it is good to be ignorant, than we should just roll with that?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Huh? Since when has anybody said its good to be ignorant?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The bottom of the rabbit hole, if known by the masses, would probably destroy the world... again

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkfoursix

...because then the lessers would realize they are equals, and everything that could make them equals, which was hidden and suppressed, can actually be found within. If they so dare to clear their minds of the external stimuli designed to keep them confused, in fear, and fighting to survive, and clear their bodies of the chemicals and toxins designed to keep their minds dull, they just may participate and have a fighting chance.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well put, but now I want your take on where the magic came from. 👀

I have pondered over the possibility that Q is meant to radicalize a portion of the population, especially with some of the Christian like undertones and consistent references to “evil”

If the Q plan fails, do these ‘millions’ of followers world wide have their own back up plan? Is THAT plan the one that plays right into the hands of the enemy? I hope not, but will patriots accept defeat?

Deep questions. I haven’t seen that angle explored. Sorry for giving ammo to Q opposition, but really it’s legit thinking.

As broken as the system is- Human nature left unchecked is far more broken.

Something to ponder.

a reply to: More1ThanAny1

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

If this all turns out to be crap, and Q is confirmed to be a complete LARP, dude in his mom's basement, then I will have to sit down and seriously re-evaluate some things. I do not see that happening though.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The story about the Qanon Amazon bestseller has already gone global. So far I have seen headlines in french, german and hebrew. I agree that this could be an attempt to discredit Q and anons but if that is the case it might backfire bigly.

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join