It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: tiredoflooking

BUT the question I always asked was what the hell happened to his declared weapons if they weren't there?

More Than 300 Chemical Attacks Launched During Syrian Civil War, Study Says

Repositioned CIA assets.

Can't be the same ones. After 25+ years the chemicals would have degraded to uselessness. Like I said, Saddam's chemical weapons were blown up during the 1991 Gulf War, specifically because it would be easily established that they were of US origin.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Exactly what Q has already said, no?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Exactly what Q has already said, no?

Exactly what everyone in power says, always.

It isn't Trumps first rodeo. He definitely knows more than the average american about how things work. There is no guarantee that he has their best interest at heart.
edit on 6-3-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I’m just saying, It’s exactly what Q has said in the past. I realize Q and Trump are not the only people to ever say something like that. Trump is the President, of course he knows more about how things work than the average person. Thanks for clearing that up, though.

edit on 6-3-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Indeed! Anybody here remember in which exact drops Q wrote some things were too bad to release to the public?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I’m not sure, but I believe it was towards the beginning.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Magic words are "dual purpose" chemicals ... sorta like the Fentanyl problem - labeled one thing but easily converted to another

edit on 362019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 362019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Darkfoursix

Who is 'The Ghost'? Trump's 'Invisible Man'.

ECW?

JAW?

its all the same down here

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

In the linked-to article from 2018, the President said, "Maybe it's better if the country doesn't see all the documents, because some of the things done were so bad".

I don't like that! Share it all, Mr. President. We can handle the truth!

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I think it may be a figure of speech to describe plausibly deniable situations with multiple possible meanings.
The way Shakespeare referred to the ghost of Caesar.
This one is pretty funny except Calculus won't be invented for another 182 years.

edit on 6-3-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: tiredoflooking

BUT the question I always asked was what the hell happened to his declared weapons if they weren't there?

More Than 300 Chemical Attacks Launched During Syrian Civil War, Study Says

Repositioned CIA assets.

Can't be the same ones. After 25+ years the chemicals would have degraded to uselessness. Like I said, Saddam's chemical weapons were blown up during the 1991 Gulf War, specifically because it would be easily established that they were of US origin.

Your probably right, but in answer to TOL's question, before the start of the war, many believe that a lot of the undeclared WMDs made there way to Syria via truck convoys.

Heck, even our trusted feind Jim thought so:

The official, James Clapper Jr., a retired lieutenant general, said satellite imagery showing a heavy flow of traffic from Iraq into Syria, just before the U.S. invasion in March, led him to believe that illicit weapons material "unquestionably" had been moved out of Iraq. "I think people below the Saddam-Hussein-and-his-sons level saw what was coming and decided the best thing to do was to destroy and disperse," Clapper, who leads the National Imagery and Mapping Agency, said at a breakfast with reporters. He said he was providing a personal assessment. But he said "the obvious conclusion one draws" was that there "may have been people leaving the scene, fleeing Iraq, and unquestionably, I am sure, material."

But given the amount of time that has passed, probably not the same chemicals. Sarin, for example, has a shelf life of a few weeks. This is well outside of anything I have ever looked into, but I wonder what the shelf life is for the precursors to make the WMDs. There is a better chance that the precursors made it to syria than a finished product.

I'm not even sure why I jumped into this line of discussion. If there is anything I'm unqualified to discuss, this is it.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Some early ones from Nov 2017:

Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play. Who is the director? The truth would sound so outrageous most Americans would riot, revolt, reject, etc.
The pedo networks are being dismantled.
The child abductions for satanic rituals (ie Haiti and other 3rd world countries) are paused (not terminated until players in custody).
We pray every single day for God’s guidance and direction as we are truly up against pure evil.

#31 (snippet)

World stalemate.
We all have the goods on everyone else.
That’s part of the reason why some things that tie back to foreign heads of state will remain classified (not all).

And to a certain extent also #944 qualifies:

We went too deep.
Attempted a pullback.
Not ready.
Q

Here are a couple from August:

To preserve the Republic-
(Some) things must remain BURIED.
Q

We believe in FULL TRANSPARENCY.
Hence the reason why we are here.
Hence the reason why THE PEOPLE are being updated.
Emphasis on (SOME) things.
The WORLD is connected.
(SOME) things would irreparably harm our ability to advance.
Q

edit on 6-3-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The Q Society link from that thread appears dead. Anyhow looking them up I find...
Q Society of Australia Inc is a not-for-profit civil rights organisation, run by a dedicated group of volunteers. Our supporters come from different ethnicities and creeds, all bound by a common goal: To inform Australians about Islam.
snapshot from archive.org dated Mar 1, 2019

Q Society of Australia Founded in 2010.

Nothing uploaded to their YT channel in past year.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo
If I remember correctly, binary chemical weapons are designed to be safer to handle and increase the shelf life.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Adding onto that...

Q1822
"3. POTUS to irreparably harm relationships w/ our allies"

Q618
"[19] would cease to exist immediately upon the harm of select individuals.
Think nuclear stand-off.
Clarified?"

Pharma = will/may HARM [control] us while [they] get rich like Clinton Foundation.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
And so it begins....the greatest happening of our times. If this actually happens, its go time. Who does this woman think she is? Her, AOC and Omar all really really piss me off.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 6-3-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Who is 'The Ghost'? Trump's 'Invisible Man'.

That was very interesting CM. Even I sometimes forget about ECWbut when his name is mentioned I recall everything.

Her link to Q society said the page couldn't be found though it comes up in a search.

Found this newsletter tho.

Almost forgot. I was actually thinking of him this am. Wondered what happened after Sessions left. He's still in DOJ somewhere.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
I’m just saying, It’s exactly what Q has said in the past.

Yeah, people repeat catchy phrases/ideas.

We do it here all the time. It doesn't automatically mean there's something deeper or some secret connection.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join