It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
How come no one has asked yet who the "X" is in post #2977?

One of POTUS children?

POTUS himself I would suggest.

If his children saw it, it would have been re-runs.

ETA or possibly not. TV series was started 1983 so I guess his children but POTUS could well of seen it with his children. That is the reason I know about much later cartoons like Dragonballz and a heap of others.

P

I was born in 1980 and Thundercats was huge during my childhood. I loved it.

Both Ivanka and Jared Kushner were born in 1981. So that would make the most sense to me. But the name Ezra Cohen-Watnick is buzzing in my head. Theres certainly much more to that guy than we know and Q wants us to realize that.

....but Ezra was born in 1986. That's a tad late for Thundercats.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

It ran as re-runs right into the new century.

He-Man and She-Ra.

I have watched DJT with his children, especially Baron.

He would have loved watching cartoons with his kids and at that time in his life, he had the time to do so.

P

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: pheonix358

Well there is a planned event for her birthday , it's on the ides of March humorously, where a bunch of women are going to plank while singing happy birthday to her outside the Supreme court. Paying homage to her planking in her fitness regime.

That's a really Sardonic way to pay homage.

A bunch of women laying face down like they're corpses....

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Eureka!

order of the sword baby

Thats a crazy lookin sword yo

Case in point, the U.S. Air Force's Order of the Sword and its ceremonial weapons, which typically look better suited to a pulp high fantasy novel, video game, or cartoons such as He-Man, She-Ra, or the ThunderCats than a modern-day military gathering.

edit on 3 6 2019 by dashen because: Yooo

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This new dissenter plugin thingy is great. This is really gonna bust the MSM!

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: queenofswords

I can't figure out how some of these characters rose to the top of Government.

FDR once said roughly a Century ago that "Nothing ever happens in Politics by accident. It always happens by design. Purely by design".

Someone set all this in motion and probably started in earnest about when Eisenhower warned us of the Military Industrial Complex and McCarthy warned us of the Commies in our midst.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Trump upset Hillary isn't running in 2020 doesn't sound like he planned on "Locking her up"

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

It's almost like you are incapable of understanding what trolling is.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: carewemust

McCarthyism

Research Care.

McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence.

Sounds familiar. Same old same old.

P

The term "McCarthyism" as defined should be retired as it turned out and replaced with something like "Nadlerism" because old "Joe" was mostly correct in his assertions that USG and other institutions in American life at the time were rife with Communist infiltration and influences.

Nadlerism could equal - "never ending investigation with baseless foundation that violates Constitution protection"

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

You damn well use to be right.

After 9/11 the gov passed the NSA laws that basically say they don't have to prove probable cause to 'spy' on the public. They can detain us and not have to go to the Judge in a timely manner also. It was Unconstitutional IMO.

It is all part of the big plan to slowly eat away our rights for some group or groups of criminals to gain power and money.
www.motherjones.com...

The Patriot act, not very patriotic. Read it and be ready to be sad.
www.toptenz.net...

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: CoramDeo
Excluding all the medical and body-double explanations, how can one person look so different day-to-day?

I'm guessing it's the same makeup they use to make corpses presentable at the funeral home.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Nah, Rogan would eat both of their lunch. Dude is a trained MMA fighter.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Even worse - back in 2015

December 19, 2015 Worst Anti-Privacy Bill Since the PATRIOT Act, Passes Hidden in a Budget Bill and Media is SILENT

In spite of this massive revelation and horrific blow to privacy, the mainstream media remains mum. While many outlets are covering the passage of the spending bill, they are completely omitting anything about CISA……,.

The CISA legislation, which Rep. Justin Amash called “the worst anti-privacy legislation since the USA PATRIOT Act,” has now been passed by Congress and will be signed into law by President Obama as part of the government spending package…..

It creates the ability for the president to set up “portals” for agencies like the FBI and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, so that companies hand information directly to law enforcement and intelligence agencies instead of to the Department of Homeland Security. And it also changes when information shared for cybersecurity reasons can be used for law enforcement investigations. The earlier bill had only allowed that backchannel use of the data for law enforcement in cases of “imminent threats,” while the new bill requires just a “specific threat,” potentially allowing the search of the data for any specific terms regardless of timeliness.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

You really think he is upset about it? You have trouble detecting context and humor in things, dont you? That was called being sarcastic....

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
I came across the below in regards to Q2962-2967...

Advanced electronic flight instrument systems for Experimental and sport aircraft
mglavionics.com...

"In the North America, our dedicated team has been distributing MGL Avionics products since the beginning. In business since 2000 as Rainbow Aircraft, Inc (dba MGL Avionics) in California, we strive to offer the best service and support of all MGL Avionics products."
Graphic source [PDF]

ETA: They are global - www.mglavionics.co.za...

The black spot is an RS232 port.

This is an analog switch in a digital world.

The screws on the white part with various labels are to allow for the wires to devices to run.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

That is what I got out of the May Saxonfield drop.
Possibly upper Saxon reference to Martin Luther?
So much resonance with these people, I almost passed if off as another meaningless shorthand loop.
There is even a little community in the UK where everybody drives a VW LOL..

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

originally posted by: SeenItBelieveIt
a reply to: dashen

Yes, finally you're understanding it.

My favourite part of this "cover up" is how the

The webcam owner has confirmed its a helicopter.
The local air medical transport service confirmed its their helicopter.
The helicopter pilot confirmed it was his helicopter.

....but. UHHH IT WEEALLY LOOKS LIKE A MISSILE. I thought this was a research thread.

And GWB said there were WMD's in Iran

words are cheap

THERE WERE WMD's, but Shrub still sucks even if he WAS RIGHT!

I have met the Kurds have you?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Story I was told by an old crusty NCO while I was in Iraq was that they did indeed find WMD's in Iraq, but there was a huge issue with where the Iraqis ultimately procured said weapons from (hint hint it was the USA). So, they could not very well announce that they found WMD's, but guess what, we gave them to Saddam....whoops.
edit on 6-3-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skada
There is the better pict.

still can't make out the writing.

Seinal & Satterfield

I am sure bout the second one.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Story I was told by an old crusty NCO while I was in Iraq was that they did indeed find WMD's in Iraq, but there was a huge issue with where the Iraqis ultimately procured said weapons from (hint hint it was the USA). So, they could not very well announce that they found WMD's, but guess what, we gave them to Saddam....whoops.

Sounds about right. Saddam was originally a US puppet dictator.

The only thing worse than not finding WMDs would be finding WMDs made in Texas or Ohio or somewhere like that.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join