It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

At that rate she’s going to be looking like the Nazi who opened the Ark of the Covenant by Friday.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

We all do, I have a feeling he's just fine..maybe a bit cold though.

www.azcentral.com...

OPSEC would be my guess

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Make up. and lighting.
Skip to 6:42

edit on 5-3-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Word on the street is he's been emailing some members on the side.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I think (hope!) this will be the "Red Line" for President Trump.

Dems prepping to get Trump's 2017 and 2018 Tax Returns: www.reuters.com...

The Democrat's timeline for formally obtaining these tax returns, seems to dovetail with Q's countdown to Tactically Nuking them. (Q said in post #2903 on Feb 26th, "within 21 days")

We shouldn't have to wait much longer President Trump's Administration to switch from defense to OFFENSE, with these clowns.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

edit on 5-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

Figured i'd fill my empty post with a song

edit on 5-3-2019 by Sabrechucker because: Dashen sent me to Gitmo

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I'm not one of those members by the way.

In other news ...
@jack was on Joe Rogan to discuss internet censorship

Dig that sweet Baphomet energy

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
Amazing. I bet Bill and Hillary scare each other when they wake up, LOL.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I must have missed your question Rel - apologies.

Unfortunately I haven't heard from warrior since Feb 4. I have sent him word that he needs to check in with us somewhere. He has never been out of touch this long and I am starting to worry.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Re: the Pompeo list; I saw someone point out Robert Reilly, but didn't mention the RR next to it. Didn't read all pages since -- did anyone point it out?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

I swear you gave an update about 2 weeks ago...has it been over a month already?
He's fine..just went dark

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Always beware.

NSA Leaflet PDF

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 599c69 No.5525362 📁
Mar 5 2019 17:39:25 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Good catch, Patriot!
A puzzle within a puzzle.
Red/Green?
Magic swords?
NSA humor.
Q

Wewelsberg Castle?
Magic s[word]s?

edit on 5-3-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Three way cage match...Dorsey,Rogan, AJ...My money is on the referee

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

It's curious as to why they Jordan and Meadows waited until today to request those documents.

I wonder if waiting has anything to do with the Repubs prohibition on "challenging elections results" expiring this year? Interesting they went to DHS directly. Why Jerry NADLER with this BS?
edit on Tue Mar 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Am I the only one with the internet ? LoL

Qanon book climbing Amazon chart - Marketwatch.com.

Nevertheless, the book keeps selling and racking up questionable glowing reviews, which Jason Kint, CEO of the trade association Digital Content Next, chalks up to manipulation and the lack of oversight on Amazon’s part.

“To be clear, they absolutely shouldn’t be censoring the availability of books like this,” Kite explained to NBC. “But the fact we’re left only with the publisher’s own description of the book and a clearly gamed set of 5-star reviews 

Author of article Twitter. Shhhhh. LoL

The book is fine. Even if it is BS, disinfo or just someone capitalizing in some way. I know the moral aspect, but the "Q" (and not 'q') is the Symbol (symbols will be their downfall) - its use is the most important thing, not so much the details.

Btw I know say/write "ThankQ" with that DJT speech thing he does. It won't get my head cutoff by an NPC.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

See my previous post and the bottom link.

More on Q2979 - Pompeo's List from May 23, 2018::

#11 = Carlos Slim & Ed Whitacre

Whitacre’s Return Could Restore U.S.-Mexico Relations
Updated March 4, 2018

With reports last week from Washington, D.C., and Mexico City that the Trump administration intends to name Whitacre the next U.S. ambassador to Mexico, longtime associates of the former CEO and chairman of AT&T and General Motors are watching with keen interest, but not much surprise.

What some might not know is that Whitacre’s experience in Mexico dates at least to 1990, when Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim and others partnered with Southwestern Bell to buy Telmex, the government telecommunications monopoly. The sale was the centerpiece of efforts by President Carlos Salinas de Gortari, a Harvard-trained technocrat from Nuevo León, to privatize the Mexican economy and open Mexican markets to competition. NAFTA, initialed by Salinas, President George H.W. Bush, and Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney in San Antonio in 1992, went into effect in 1993.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
DJT tweet

Jim Hanson ‏Verified account @Uncle_Jimbo 15h15 hours ago .@JerryNadler admits on #CNN they have no proof of Obstruction by @realDonaldTrump it's just his "personal opinion" Meet the new #WitchHunt Same as the old #WitchHunt cc @DonaldJTrumpJr

I say it often, the most investigated human being in history. What I often fail to mention - I assume he spent money investigating himself to find out what's what. I also assume Adm. Rodgers did the same.

They will find nothing and it is exactly how this was designed - exactly. Force them to look left so they won't see the hammer coming from the right.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Speaking of Swords...

The USAF Uses Huge Swords Fit For He-Man And The Thundercats To Honor Officers

Social media is aflutter after Lloyd Russell-Moyle, the U.K. Member of Parliament for Brighton Kemptown from the opposition Labor Party, picked up a ceremonial mace in the House of Commons in protest of the country's top leadership and their efforts to extract the country from the European Union.

The U.S. Air Force's Order of the Sword and its ceremonial weapons, which typically look better suited to a pulp high fantasy novel, video game, or cartoons such as He-Man, She-Ra, or the ThunderCats than a modern-day military gathering.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
ETA. Slick Willy could be controlled by taking away the death penalty for Chelsea.

meh, she's not really his daughter....

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

It's curious as to why they Jordan and Meadows waited until today to request those documents.

I wonder if waiting has anything to do with the Repubs prohibition on "challenging elections results" expiring this year? Interesting they went to DHS directly. Why Jerry Nutler with this BS?

There were conservative commentators really angry the other day, because Republicans weren't coming to President Trump's defense. Hopefully that's changing now. Maybe a good many of them are scared too. When the hammer falls, it won't discriminate based on political affiliation.
edit on 3/5/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join