It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wow Rel! I seen magic sword and remembered I had saved this from an older Q post...

Video is 5:01 long. May Day?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Magic Sword references in Q Posts:
#2978 Mar 5 2019 17:39:25
#2977 Mar 5 2019 17:19:33
#2069 Sep 03 2018 17:59:16
(908 difference from 2977, 9+8=17=Q) - links go to expected chemical attacks in Syria.

Other Sword references in same places:

In "Armor of God" passages:
#2904 Feb 26 2019 18:56:40
#2403 Nov 04 2018 13:03:25
#1886 Aug 15 2018 14:12:17
#1432 May 20 2018 17:34:26

Referencing Washington/common sense:
#1776 Jul 31 2018 18:06:03

POTUS sword dance from SA:
#140 Nov 11 2017 23:33:51

Worth noting that PASSWORD also contains Sword.

edit on 5-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I don't think it's a coincidence that that his writing becomes "Messy" at 21

[-21]
Within the next 21 days BIG BIG BIG HAPPENINGS are going to take place.
Q

A hint that things are about to get messy?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Q2979
Maybe this will help.
Pompeo ToDo list is from May 2018.

#21:
David Satterfield

On February 15, 2019; President Donald Trump announced his intention to appoint Satterfield as the next United States Ambassador to Turkey - succeeding John Bass.

Satterfield, who leaked classified info to AIPAC, named to highest diplomatic position for Middle East

edit on 5-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: [-21]

edit on 5-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I'm still trying to figure out what all those London cake shaped structures are over the London underground?
DJT has been quoted a few times as saying "bake me a cake", I know who the crazies are who are the bakers?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

lol ops.

Well still i think that's an & so find someone connected to satterfield.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

In short, is the puzzle within the puzzle telling us that Hillary has been executed?

That would account for the fact that we have only been seeing her double ... which implies that the double is under POTUS or Q control which begs the Question ... how is Slick Willy taking it all.

P

ETA. Slick Willy could be controlled by taking away the death penalty for Chelsea.
edit on 5/3/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

No idea Slichter but possible, although a mile away would mean a series of connecting tunnels.

Kings Cross/St Pancras is near Euston and library/museum areas - not the main govt, business or intelligences areas. I used to taxi past it twice a week on way to Euston. The Renaissance hotel above St. Pancras has blatant freemason symbology.

It's 1 km from the Japanese SETO restaurant mentioned a few pages back.

In an earlier part of the thread we covered a private club in London, related to Snctvm discussions, which I think is between SETO and Kings Cross but... I can't find the earlier post.

edit on 5-3-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I thought the rumour was that Slick Willy wasn't Chelsea's father?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Control structure appears to be still linked to the private Mansions off of Mulholland drive these days.
I'm somewhat familiar with the military alliance having spent some time out there in the 1970's.
UK probably had something similar at the Bletchley Park Mansions during WW2.
Being a complete outsider now, I don't expect to learn much.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This is an AMAZING climb for the Q Anon book.
#9 in the Politics category already!: twitter.com...

OOPS! Make that the #1 bestseller now.
twitter.com...

edit on 3/5/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I thought the rumour was that Slick Willy wasn't Chelsea's father?

Only known daughter that he raised.

Would Slick even know?

WHy else would he go along ... unless it is his Death he is avoiding?

Would a former President ever be put to death?

Life behind bars in the geriatric facilities in Cuba.

We know they have constructed them!

Why else unless a whole lot of old farts are to be in prison.

P

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Probably not the tunnels you're thinking of but an interesting linknonetheless.

Also number 3 on this link is private tunnels around Euston/Kings Cross/St Pancras.

According to this link the National Grid (electricity infrastructure) built 32Km of tunnels under London.

Another link summarises those tunnels in London that appear on land ownership title deeds (from Land Registry).

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

It's no rumor my friend..look up Webster Hubbell.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If this has already been mentioned, apologies.

With the Q drops pertaining to "bombs" in London and then the various drops mentioning "fire", this article today popped out to me.

False fire alarm: Air China flight makes emergency landing in Russia

DailyMail also had an article about this incident. Some of the reader comments were interesting.

Passengers on a plane from Beijing to Los Angeles were ordered to immediately evacuate amid fears it would 'explode' after a dramatic emergency landing in sub-Arctic Russia.

The cabin was said to be full of 'screams and panic' over a suspected fire in the baggage hold on the Air China Boeing 777.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Finally attacking the "back channel?"

Q#341
Q
!ITPb.qbhqo
13 Dec 2017 - 8:35:55 PM
“Documents from the Obama administration have been transferred to the Barack Obama Presidential Library. You may send your request to the Obama Library. However, you should be aware that under the Presidential Records Act, Presidential records remain closed to the public for five years after an administration has left office.”
RAIDED by the GOOD GUYS (per POTUS).
Shockingly quiet.
No leaks?
Presidential libraries are put in place to retain control over self-incriminating c-doc releases.
Scam!
Review the law.
What is different re: Hussein's PL?
Who controls?
These people really are stupid.
Q

Republicans Seek Obama Era Docs From DHS on Russian Election Interference

Republican lawmakers Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows requested a slew of Obama era documents and communications Tuesday related to “attempted interference in the” 2016 election from Department of Homeland Security Kirsjen Nielsen.

All documents and communications created, prepared, or used for the purpose of briefing members of Congress about the threat of foreign interference in the 2016 presidential election;

All documents created, prepared, or used for the purpose of briefing campaign officials about the threat of foreign interference in the 2016 presidential election;

All documents and communications between or among Secretary Johnson or any other DHS employee, Director Comey or any other FBI employee, or Lisa Monaco or any other National Security Council employee referring to relating to briefing members of Congress about the Russian Government’s attempts to interfere in the 2016 election; and

All documents and communications produced to the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs responsive to Chairman Johnson’s request of June 6, 2018.

edit on Tue Mar 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTAGS ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

phoenix, you raise an interesting point - "Would a former President ever be put to death? "

Let's try this from a different angle... if someone (BHO) was proven to not be eligible to be President, then could they be put to death for "Usurping a Presidency"?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

phoenix, you raise an interesting point - "Would a former President ever be put to death? "

Let's try this from a different angle... if someone (BHO) was proven to not be eligible to be President, then could they be put to death for "Usurping a Presidency"?

I am not sure if they would want history to show a Former President had to be put down.

Up until now, the naughty ones all received Pardons from the incoming President.

I do not see Trump giving pardons but I can easily see life in prison, never-to-be-released rather than being put down like a rabid dog.

Although, this is Trump we are talking about. Not your average President.

P

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I don't know .... Papa Bush allegedly had at least two other presidents shot so I would say fair play

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join