It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Bwaaaaaaaaaa.... Glorious I'm telling you.... gloves are off
Timing is everything

Well we have been champing at the bit to get this show on the road. Time seemed a bunch of times but I do believe if they are frying the big fish they need a big pot of oil and that takes time.

What do we want? Justice for all.

When do we want it? Now.

Why do we have to demand something that is ours if there isn't a criminal conspiracy from within the last 4 administrations? Because they have almost shut off the freedom faucet and hope is reading the tea leaves and packing for an escape.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

"They" don't attack "Flat-Earth

Don't be silly. People jump on flat earthers for sport in most places online.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think a better question is why hasn't anyone from these threads taken that "evidence" they claim to have of obama, hillary , and others criminal actions and given it to their local law enforcement or even the fbi directly??

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wow Rel! I seen magic sword and remembered I had saved this from an older Q post...

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DefinitelyNotGreen
a reply to: tiredoflooking

This AJ AMA is as # as that Krassenstein garbage

His cronies are hella greasy too

Which one fits AJ, which one fits Krazysteins and which one fits...

edit on 5-3-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: carewemust

"They" don't attack "Flat-Earth

Don't be silly. People jump on flat earthers for sport in most places online.

No kidding? I only visit ATS and #Qanon on Twitter, and a couple of forums related to my career. "Flat Earthers" are pretty much left alone on ATS. Almost no articles bashing them in the media. But, whatever. It's not important.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
On Pompeo’s list, #21 looks like Seinol & Satterfield to me. Satterfueld is easy... I haven’t had any luck with the name Seinol.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
On Pompeo’s list, #21 looks like Seinol & Satterfield to me. Satterfueld is easy... I haven’t had any luck with the name Seinol.

Serial $ satterfield? or serial & satterfield?

If satterfield is an embassy then what is connected to it that looks like sinol? ? & satterfield.
edit on 5-3-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

is there someone with in the embassy with a name like that? Someone he might be meeting?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

I think a better question is why hasn't anyone from these threads taken that "evidence" they claim to have of obama, hillary , and others criminal actions and given it to their local law enforcement or even the fbi directly??

They have

The powers that be are slow and complicit

Thanks for playing though

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

Unbelievable! I used to work 100 yards from Coventry Cathedral in the 80s/90s!

When the third cathedral was built after the 2nd was bombed during WWII:

The Charred Cross and the Cross of Nails were created after the cathedral was bombed during the Coventry Blitz of the Second World War. The cathedral stonemason, Jock Forbes, saw two wooden beams lying in the shape of a cross and tied them together.

The Cross of Nails was made of three nails from the roof truss of the old cathedral by Provost Richard Howard of Coventry Cathedral at the suggestion of a young friend, The Rev. A.P. Wales... It has become a symbol of peace and reconciliation across the world. There are over 330 Cross of Nails Centres all over the world

One of the crosses made of nails from the old cathedral was donated to the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church in Berlin, which was destroyed by Allied bombing and is also kept as a ruin alongside a newer building... A copy of the Stalingrad Madonna by Kurt Reuber that was drawn in 1942 in Stalingrad (now Volgograd) is shown in the cathedrals of all three cities (Berlin, Coventry and Volgograd) as a sign of the reconciliation of the three countries that were once enemies.

Your SOS quote is part of the decode of the KRYPTOS sculpture outside CIA Langley.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DefinitelyNotGreen

Have they?

No you know that for a fact?

Who told you that they have done this?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

a reply to: DefinitelyNotGreen

Have they?

No you know that for a fact?

Who told you that they have done this?

Yes they have

Yes I know for a fact

No one needed to tell me they did it

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Q2973
Be the HAMMER not the NAIL

Huber is US Attorney in Utah, but, he is not restricted to Utah in his Sessions-appointed role. Also, the NSA Data Center is located in Utah; alot of what Huber has is evidentiary, is cyber evidence that bad actors had hidden on unusual platforms such as gaming platforms (Xbox), and private off-market communications designed by Google and Twitter.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

People think they're running kids all over the country without the FBI knowing

Im dead

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
House aide: NSA has shut down phone call record surveillance Rep. McCarthy aide says program was halted 6 months ago, and renewal is unlikely.

Luke Murry said that the NSA was no longer collecting call detail records—the metadata associated with phone calls and text messages—and that the Trump administration had not used the program for over six months.

I guess our friends at the NSA will have to do without the hilarity of listening to Dash's calls

Way to go guys...

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
House aide: NSA has shut down phone call record surveillance Rep. McCarthy aide says program was halted 6 months ago, and renewal is unlikely.

Luke Murry said that the NSA was no longer collecting call detail records—the metadata associated with phone calls and text messages—and that the Trump administration had not used the program for over six months.

I guess our friends at the NSA will have to do without the hilarity of listening to Dash's calls

Way to go guys...

If you are happy with your service open a patreon for our good friend Dash

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 5-3-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Satterfield is an Ambassador not an Embassy.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I found some references to the name Seinol tracing to Mongols and some instances of it being from the Middle East. Could be someone connected to an embassy meeting.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
5 Mar 2019 - 4:43:06 PM
Every barrel has a bad apple.
But, in this case, bad apples do not spoil the bunch.
The core is what counts.
The SWAMP is EVERYWHERE.
Q

The Marine CORPS is what counts. A hint about Marines and ex-marines. Mueller, Mattis, Flynn. ?

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join