It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Q proofs are only strong to the hive-mind, there have been multiple and "stronger" evidence of false information, failed predictions, manipulated images, false images, false statements, and overall "Failed" of 'q'

just because the followers are blindly following what they want to see doesn't make it "strong" or "stronger"

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It helps the cause in the long run. The Streisand Effect is a real thing. I can only imagine how many otherwise clueless people have been steered to Q due to all the attention it gets from the media. We just have to hold the fort and keep on keeping on.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I came across the below in regards to Q2962-2967...

Advanced electronic flight instrument systems for Experimental and sport aircraft
mglavionics.com...

"In the North America, our dedicated team has been distributing MGL Avionics products since the beginning. In business since 2000 as Rainbow Aircraft, Inc (dba MGL Avionics) in California, we strive to offer the best service and support of all MGL Avionics products."
Graphic source [PDF]

ETA: They are global - www.mglavionics.co.za...

edit on 5-3-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

but the "yellow-vest" is not a "q" movement...

also, and this is a serious question, If someone in the Media asked Trump about "q" and he denied it and said he knew nothing about it, and since he "hates leakers" would then denounce any "q" as being truthful or relevant and declare "q" a basic traitor

would you fully 100% believe it? or would you come back here saying it was 5000D Chess and Trump has to say that because of Disinformation etc etc

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

edit on 5-3-2019 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

edit on 5-3-2019 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Interesting....

I am still of the opinion that "MGL" is referring to POTUS's Secret Service code name "Mogul." The stringer text of "Protect_MGL" and "MGL_change_route_under" tells me they are saying to ramp up protection on Trump (perhaps due to an enhanced threat at that time) and to change their planned travel routes for POTUS as there may have been a direct threat to him while traveling.

Who knows though, that is just my opinion. Yours is as valid as mine....

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

No, the yellow vest movement is not a Q movement, as in Q did not start it or direct anyone to start it. There are numerous photos from there of protesters in yellow vests with a big "Q" on them. The Great Awakening is world wide, and not simply confined to Q.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

blindly following

Tedious!

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Trudeau had to cancel an appearance because everyone hates him so much.

He's an example of living with him seen through the eyes of babes by Hadrien Trudeau.

I'm betting he resigns before the ides of march

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yep, feeling, opinion is mutual.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking
Trudeau's latest resignation (the president of the Treasury Board)
openly said she no longer has any confidence in his government. When was the last time you heard someone resign a cabinet job with a statement like that?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

twitter.com...

Lol.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Lol. Took me a second.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Is it really a great awakening if not everyone wants to follow it? is it a great awakening if it sounds like something like something that will be forced upon people (if this is allegedly true) a dictator by force? follow or "be afraid to walk in the streets"

maybe you all don't see it, but it is very blatant, this whole "q" story sounds exactly like some Marxists-movement mixed in with some americanised-republic government... which is basically the same thing as the fabled "Dictatorship of the proletariat" that Marx and Lenin preached about

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Mad Max has gone insane

Hey Manafort, Cohen, Flynn, Gates, Papadopoulos, & Stone, its truth telling time, and the truth will free your heart and soul -- but no guarantees freedom from prison time.

She's having a complete meltdown on twit. This is beyond funny, this is street corner crazy person kind of stuff.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeenItBelieveIt
a reply to: dashen

Yes, finally you're understanding it.

My favourite part of this "cover up" is how the

The webcam owner has confirmed its a helicopter.
The local air medical transport service confirmed its their helicopter.
The helicopter pilot confirmed it was his helicopter.

....but. UHHH IT WEEALLY LOOKS LIKE A MISSILE. I thought this was a research thread.

And GWB said there were WMD's in Iran

words are cheap

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Lol.
The left still can't meme

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join