It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

If Hilary is not running in 2020 does that also preclude her "zimmering"?

(post by AndyFromMichigan removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Interesting name and with the abbrev, probably means more than just important person.

The original project MOGUL was a balloon project stationed Over a surveillance target.
Similar to the ECHO balloon used to relay messages Over the Atlantic.
Of course they also had Cables for relaying messages Under the Atlantic back then.

Not sure I would want to spam the thread speculating why "Q" would adopt this for discussion of presidential tweets though.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: UncleTomahawk

Why would Trump only have 5 months left in office? By my count he has about 5 years and 9 months left until he's done.

*POST REMOVED BY STAFF*

Yes that particular post was opinion orientated.

On the other hand we are seeing the last big push as to corruption being found. This is the point that potus needs to fire back if he really has the goods.

It looks to me that part 17 may be a culmination of events related to potus.

BTW the way i am not interested in making trouble as you say but more interested in a differing opinion that perhaps from time to time evokes thought.
edit on 5-3-2019 by UncleTomahawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/5/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

No, you need actual evidence to impeach and convict the President of the United States. It does not happen just because the Dems say so. They have to provide actual, physical evidence, then there must be a trial and then a 2/3 vote in the Senate to remove the sitting President. You actually think that is going to happen here, in 5 months no less?
edit on 5-3-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

No, you need actual evidence to impeach and convict the President of the United States. It does not happen just because the Dems say so. They have to provide actual, physical evidence, then there must be a trail and then a 2/3 vote in the Senate to remove the sitting President. You actually think that is going to happen here, in 5 months no less?

I do believe that or either he will step down voluntarily. I do not mind at all being proven wrong and having everyone at the end of the day not having any valid findings but from my experience we are all sinners and these types of investigations always prove us human.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Also, I have a feeling that even if they were to find anything in this most recent fishing expedition that it would be declared null and void, as I dont not think it is even legal to just open-endedly investigate someone looking for a crime, when there is no indication or proof of said crime.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The new Q book -An Invitation to the Great Awakening is doing well on Amazon and NBC is not happy about it. The article is blaming algorithims for it's quick rise.

The book, “An Invitation to the Great Awakening,” is currently No. 9 in all books about politics, and No. 1 in all books about “Censorship,” one slot ahead of Ray Bradbury’s “Fahrenheit 451,” and immediately followed by classics “Lord of the Flies,” “The Handmaid’s Tale,” and “Of Mice and Men.”

I've been following Q from the start and have never heard of some of these bizzare things that are said to be in the book.
If some of these outlandish claims are in this book they are not doing the Q movement any favors by promoting some of these claims.

The paperback, which cost $17 at press time, features outlandish claims, sometimes written in rapid succession with no evidence. On one page, the book baselessly claims that the United States government created AIDS, polio, Lyme disease, some natural disasters, two Indiana Jones movies and the Pixar movie Monsters Inc.

While Amazon hosts a wide variety of books that trade in conspiracy theories and extremist views, the company faces a challenge in preventing groups from gaming its recommendation algorithm.

They are trying to make it go away. good luck with that.
www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:09 AM
    link   
    a reply to: EchoesInTime

LOl what?!?!

The paperback, which cost $17 at press time, features outlandish claims, sometimes written in rapid succession with no evidence. On one page, the book baselessly claims that the United States government created AIDS, polio, Lyme disease, some natural disasters, two Indiana Jones movies and the Pixar movie Monsters Inc.

That is a new one to me too....not sure who wrote this book, or where they got their info from, but i havent heard any of that before.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:12 AM
    link   

There is no Author listed for this book. Interesting, with all the Q supporters that the person who wrote this and apparently stands behind it won't even acknowledge writing it. I think i'll hold on to my 17 bucks. No thanks.
    edit on 5-3-2019 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:13 AM
    link   

Also, I have a feeling that even if they were to find anything in this most recent fishing expedition that it would be declared null and void, as I dont not think it is even legal to just open-endedly investigate someone looking for a crime, when there is no indication or proof of said crime.

In any legal setting, you need probable cause to believe a crime has occurred. In this case, the McCarthyism (and Trump is right, that's what this is) is reaching a point where we may need the Supreme Court to step in and impose these same restrictions on Congress. Specifically, that subpoenas or orders to testify require some sort of probable cause, and cannot be a fishing expedition looking for a crime.
    edit on 5-3-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:15 AM
    link   

They have suspicion. Also the bar is pretty low as far as search and seizure goes these days.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:53 AM
    link   

NSA no longer spying on phone records of US citizens, legislation may not be renewed

9to5mac.com...

Hard to believe but amazing if true.

I know Dashen did a thread on this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think this is also Q related and incredibly significant if true.

It would mean the Trump admin is really cleaning up the system.

I couldn't imagine this would ever happen and I was wondering, a few pages and thread ago, about the hypocrisy of denouncing illegal spying while still doing it to all the people.

Can this really happen?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 10:57 AM
    link   
    a reply to: tiredoflooking

Like I said in my experience it is best not to believe a single thing the government tells you especially if it's coming through the New York Times

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:04 AM
    link   
    It is supposed to be illegal for them to keep all those communications on citizens but they do. Also some other countries do collect intel on the usa peeps. I have it first hand in writing that such records exist on everyone.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:07 AM
    link   
    a reply to: dashen

I do know this but I like to fantasize.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:19 AM
    link   
    INSCOM

Some people ..... Who needs paper lol

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:33 AM
    link   
    a reply to: tiredoflooking

All that tells me is that they have another, newer, better system that already does this for them. No chance in Hell do they give up that amount of power freely.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 11:34 AM
    link   
    I talked yesterday about [placeholders] and Whit's departure.

Clandestine Rosenstein thread unrolled has another POV on it - DJT and less then 10 know. Really consider that when someone calls DJT "stooooopid" .

Just because Admiral Rodgers left his position, doesn’t mean he stopped fighting the war. Same with Flynn, Mattis, Kelly, Sessions, Whitaker. The plan doesn’t stop. There is no back up plan. This is the only shot we have and white hats are gonna do it right.

These folks are assassins and should be seen as such.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join