It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 318
<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
House Intelligence Links

Erik Prince I have not seen this one before. I skimmed it quickly. The responses are rather funny - a lot of "no."

This response early on was telling as his point is the WaPo ran a story on him via information it obtained via leaks from gov intel folks.

Classic word salad. Bandler would be proud...

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I think the Obama Admin made up a bunch of crap against Mitt Romney and it worked like charm. Obama was easily re-elected.

They went even further against Trump. Obama's people broke multiple laws, because they were 100% confident that their grenades would blow candidate Trump out of the water too.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
What are The President and Q waiting for?
Without disclosure, I doubt many more people will swallow the red pill.
What are we now waiting for? Drop the hammer already.
There is a largish sliver of the plan I cannot fathom.
Hindsight will tell us no doubt, but foresight is always better.
Any ideas from the group.
What are we missing?
What else needs to happen?
P

IMO, President Trump is waiting to release the 5 buckets of Spygate documents until after the I.G. Report on FISA abuse is published. It would be great if the IG Report / Declassification / Mueller report were all released to the public in the same week, in that order.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

It seems like possible linkage between:

Mueller

DECLAS

BREXIT

Assange

Maybe...

Sn0wden

China Trade / Taiwan

???

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Catherine Herridge of Fox News is a REAL reporter. Like Sarah Carter, Catherine is a REAL rock-solid journalist who digs up significant information, and presents it without being a "showboat". (They are "Unsung Heroes")

After the NYTimes published information from an "anonymous source who overheard a conversation from someone on Mueller's team" describing how Barr covered up damning info on President Trump, Catherine Herridge remembered this, and published it today.

Shortly before Special Counsel Robert Mueller filed his report on the Russia investigation last month, Sens. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., alerted Attorney General Bill Barr to what they described as the "selective" use of emails in Mueller court filings -- as well as potential “improper political influence, misconduct, and mismanagement” in the FBI's original Russia probe.

In a March 8 letter, Grassley and Graham referred Barr to a letter sent to Mueller in late 2017 that alleged his investigators had cherry-picked details from emails to include in court documents, urging him to review the materials.

They also notified him that they had asked DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz a year earlier to review the original FBI probe.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

In other words, IF the leak to the NYTimes is real, it originated from someone who was already a Trump-hater, and likely engaged in deceptive, illegal practices, while assigned to Bob Mueller's team of investigators.

(Don't expect CNN or MSNBC to report this. They were running hard with the NYTimes article today.)

P.S. After typing the above, I read this article: www.forbes.com... and it occurred to me that the (alleged) leaks to the New York Times by Mueller team members occurred AFTER the DOJ started investigating individual Mueller team members for improprieties, lying, and out-right crime committed.

The leaking of LIES from Mueller's team makes more sense now! But they're stupid to do so at this time, because the Mueller report is being published before April 16th. The truth will be out there...no matter what it is.

edit on 4/5/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, always remember ... never forget this sage advice ...

Keep your friends close ... and your enemies closer.

Assume Mueller is a white hat. What better position to be in than to have the black hats report to him.

If Mueller is a black hat, then he is deep into doggy poo.

He is too smart a man to be a black hat and remember always who he has known for a very long time ... that would be a certain President.

P

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I have been digging into Robinhood Foundation all day. When I logged on I read your article and thought Democracy Alliance looked familiar. After reviewing my notes I now know why they look familiar.

This is Robinhood Foundation's 2017 990. As I was going over their grantee section I noticed a very large grant that raised my eyebrow. They gave a grantt of $14,960,460.00 to Single Stop USA. That is the largest grant they made during that year. The following excerpt is what SSU says they are all about.

Single Stop harnesses America’s most effective anti-poverty tools to create economic mobility for low-income families and individuals. Through a unique one-stop shop, Single Stop provides coordinated access to a safety net worth nearly $1 trillion and services provided by almost a million nonprofits—connecting people to the resources they need to attain higher education, obtain good jobs, and achieve financial stability. At over 100 sites across 9 states, Single Stop partners with organizations that serve low-income families to provide wraparound services and ensure their clients have access to all the major anti-poverty resources available.

Because the Bezos are involved I suspected they were up to no good and this is what I found.

SSU gave a grant of $452,500.00 to Make the Road New York in 2016. Looking around this annual report for MRNY from 2011 reveals some other suspicious donors. The list of donors for up to $700,000 are as follows:

UP TO $700,000
NYC Department of Youth & Community Development
Open Society Foundations
Robin Hood Foundation
Single Stop USA
Surdna Foundation, Inc.
U.S. Administration for Children and Families, Division of Discretionary Grants

The list of donors for up to $250,00:

Andrus Family Fund
CUNY Homebase
Deutsche Bank Americas Foundation
Ford Foundation
Fund for the City of New York
Hagedorn Foundation
Interest on Lawyer Account Fund of the State of New York
Mertz-Gilmore Foundation
NYC Coalition for Educational Justice
NYC Council Council (Capital Discretionary)
New York State Department of State
New York State Education Department
New York State Office of Court Administration
New York State Senator Hiram Monserrate
Office of Brooklyn Borough President Marty Markowitz (Capital Discretionary)
Office of Congresswoman Nydia Velazquez
Office of State Senator Jose Peralta

With these donations MRNY proudly displays all their victories against the ORANGE MAN BAD. Here you can find a list of the of the BOD's for MRNY. Ann Marie Archila is the co-chair of the board for MRNY and she is also the co-executive director of Center for Popular Democracy. Their website can be found here MRNY is listed under the partners tab for CPD. There you will people who work for the CIA's Ford Foundation and Democracy Alliance. I will also show a partial list of the BOD's for SSU where you find another familiar shady organization.

Strategic Advisory Council
Stuart Appelbaum , President Retail, Wholesale and Department Store Union
Hyatt Bass , Philanthropist
Deepak Bhargava
Ludovic Blain , Director Progressive Era Project
May Boeve , Executive Director 350.org
Kyle Bragg , Secretary-Treasurer SEIU 32BJ
Dan Cantor , Chair Working Families Party
Janice Fine , School of Management and Labor Relations Rutgers University
Frances Fox Piven City University of New York
Tefere Gebre , Executive Vice President AFL-CIO
Taj James , Co-Director and Founder Movement Strategy Center
Alan Jenkins , Executive Director The Opportunity Agenda
Gara LaMarche , President Democracy Alliance
Brad Lander , Councilmember New York City Council
Heather McGhee , Distinguished Senior Fellow Demos
Princess R. Moss , Secretary-Treasurer National Education Association
Ana Oliveira , President NY Women’s Foundation
Chris Owens , Executive Director National Employment Law Project
john powell , Director Haas Institute for a Fair and Inclusive Society, UC Berkeley
Guillermo Quinteros , Program Director Solidago Foundation
Sanjiv Rao , Program Officer Ford Foundation
David Rolf , President SEIU Local 775
Rocio Sáenz , Executive Vice President SEIU International
Susan Sandler , President Progressive Era Project
Chris Shelton , President Communications Workers of America
Andy Stern , Former President SEIU
Dorian Warren , President Center for Community Change
Randi Weingarten , President United Federation of Teachers
Billy Wimsatt Gamechanger Labs
Felicia Wong , President and CEO Roosevelt Institute

Single Stop Board of Directors
Single Stop’s Board of Directors share a commitment to Single Stop’s mission and bring knowledge and expertise in both the non-profit and private sector.
Angela Diaz, M.D., Director - Mount Sinai Adolescent Health Center
Allen Grossman, Senior Fellow, Professor of Management Practice - Harvard Business School
Jennifer Scott, Managing Director, New York - Ogilvy Public Relations (Vice President)
Daniel Simkowitz, Managing Director for Global Capital Markets - Morgan Stanley (Chairman Emeritus)
Herbert Sturz,Trustee - Open Society Institute

I bring all this up to refresh your memories about the orange man bad "mulsim ban" when he signed the EO 13769. The so called grassroots protests were funded by these "charities". Since criminals like to show up to see their own handy work I give you exhibit A:

The protest started January 28, with a small group[17] of around thirty people[32] sometime near 11 a.m. EST.[33] Protesters gathered in front of Terminal 4, where international arrivals take place.[13] As advocacy groups, such as the New York Immigration Coalition, called out to protesters on social media, the crowd grew.[28] The protesters were gathered to denounce Trump's executive order and to show support for refugees and immigrants.[34] The demonstration became large enough by sunset that it spread into the parking deck near the terminal.[17] Demonstrators brought signs, chanted slogans and called the action a "Muslim ban".[28] The protesters marched from terminal to terminal.[35] Throughout the day, state representatives, Nydia Velázquez and Jerry Nadler were present to help constituents affected by the ban.[32]

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Since Barr/Mueller/Rosenstein are working together to make the 400 page report ready for Congress and the public, all three are White Hats, or all 3 are Black Hats, IMO.

The former would make conservatives jump with joy! The later would make conservatives jump off a building, or riot, or both.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: pheonix358

What are The President and Q waiting for?

Without disclosure, I doubt many more people will swallow the red pill.

What are we missing?

What else needs to happen?

P

I expect many felt a new sense of self this week, feeling disoriented, tired, almost as if not where they once were. We're just now catching up to the plan at the more important levels and it is isn't easy. Good sign. As we do, the "events" will fall into view.

OMFG...the last couple months have been excruciating. This week has been a blessing.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Oranges Of The Mueller Investigation

Trump asks journalists to look into the 'oranges' of the Mueller investigation – video

Oranjegekte (Orange craze) or Oranjekoorts (Orange fever) is a phenomenon in the Netherlands that occurs during major sporting events, especially international football championships, and during Koningsdag, an annual holiday celebrating the king's birthday. It manifests itself in the wearing of orange clothing such as T-shirts, caps and scarfs; lavish attention for sports and sports fans in the media; and the decoration of cars, rooms, houses, shops, and even entire streets in orange the traditional colour of the Dutch royal family, the House of Orange-Nassau.
link

Article from Jan 2018
Dutch agencies provide crucial intel about Russia's interference in US-elections

Article from April 2018
Trump-Russia inquiry: Dutch lawyer Alex van der Zwaan sentenced to 30 days

Comms understood?

(waves at Phage)
edit on 5-4-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Orange man bad?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
My take on the "Orange" comment and what I've found
House of Orange

House of Orange, princely dynasty that derived its name from the medieval principality of Orange, in old Provence in southern France. The dynasty was important in the history of the Netherlands and is that nation’s royal family.

Royal Holland – The House of Orange-Nassau

The members of the House of Orange-Nassau have created and shaped Holland. Every stadtholder, king and queen worked to better Holland in their own way, for instance by defending freedom and independence, stimulating art and culture, or improving social coherence. The rich history of the House of Orange-Nassau has left its mark on various places in Holland: palaces, mausoleums, historic places and monuments tell the stories of royal Holland.

The House of Orange created the First Central Bank in the World

Not the best video quality - but well narrated and worth the 5 minutes back into history

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Thats an interesting quote. What has Trump done to her sons? I mean, he made Jeb! look foolish in the primaries, but thats about it. What did he do to George?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Thats an interesting quote. What has Trump done to her sons? I mean, he made Jeb! look foolish in the primaries, but thats about it. What did he do to George?

Took their parents away... permanently.
Maybe?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Perhaps he was talking about the envelopes they received during that funeral?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

The Assange arrest were it to occur and suspected "deadmans" release would work as a "non declas" event for normies and bring to light enough out in the wild info to enable declas IMHO.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

You guys remember this day and those that got a note? PANIC at its finest as their father passes by.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

President Trump heading to the border

When asked about Biden and the video he shared (yesterday’s tweet) Twitter welcome back Joe
Trump responds that he thinks everyone got a kick out of it and we’ve got to laugh a little, right?

Asked if Biden is a threat? No. “I think he’s only a threat to himself”- Trump really seems to “get it” from a common persons perspective.

Wonder what we’ll see at the border?
edit on 5-4-2019 by SouthernGift because: I just aced the YouTube imbed. ATS milestone for me!!! 👍🏽

edit on 5-4-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Trump has it all! All of it..and more.

Time to annihilate them!

new topics

top topics

<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join