It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

One of my mentors growing up was an Apache raised bye The Crow.
He used to refer to natives as the Red Man and Europeans as the white man without being insulting at all

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
We are working on it. Soon, very soon says Devin Nunes.

bongino.com...

Republicans, from the president on down keep putting things off until they lose their desire to take action. Border security is one example... repealing and replacing Obamacare is another.

For all we know, Spygate declassification could still be holed up in the doj and intelligence Community somewhere.. being reviewed for years and years.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

exactly...

I don't want to derail the thread, but the entire "Indigenous Rights" movement is disastrous and has been appropriated by liberalised policed nonsense

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

bongino.com...

Republicans, from the president on down keep putting things off until they lose their desire to take action. Border security is one example... repealing and replacing Obamacare is another.

For all we know, Spygate declassification could still be holed up in the doj and intelligence Community somewhere.. being reviewed for years and years.

Don't worry. q and trump have everything so it's all ok, right?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

twitter.com...

There's been many alarms.

Don't know about this one either.

It makes sense they needed to wait until after Mueller to do this too.

We will see.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Rel or anyone who knows, is this a Brexit precaution thing or something else?

Tried checking location the Ecuadorian embassy is right on the edge of Chelsea, it appears.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I hope they drop everything they’ve got on everyone if Assange gets arrested. Deadman’s Switch, when?

edit on 4-4-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I watched this to see the way the two men presented themselves. Both are in the position of power. Especially Nunes.

Troll in Chief was on his game today on the twit A flyover or a pop in...

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

There's been many alarms.

Don't know about this one either.

It makes sense they needed to wait until after Mueller to do this too.

We will see.

Timing is pretty out there isn't it???

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

According to one of the tweet replies on the original twatters post @IanMaine:

Darren Bean‏ @Darren_Bean · 2h2 hours ago
The King's Royal Hussars are here with a Challenger 2 tank ALL DAY to mark #RAC80, 80 Years of the Royal Armoured Corps.

According to this Queen's Royal Hussars regimental association presser:

we plan to place 80 armoured vehicles in prominent locations ranging from surplus Challenger 2s permanently outside headquarters and military establishments, to current equipment in iconic sites, such as at the foot of the Angel of the North and on Horse Guards

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Worth noting that, if we are in ten days of darkness (from Q#88 ), then today is day 6. The end of day 10 will be in mid to late evening on Monday 8th.

That timing would be appropriate if this will be "suicide weekend" (Q#700, #1431, #1933).

I also wonder if "ten days of darkness" reflects another meaning of 5:5, considering Q#1441. This post could be read as Monday being the week to remember, after 5(6) days of darkness:

Start the Clock.
A Week to [Remember].
Think Logically.
First private [CLAS-5(6)]
Second public.
Blackwater on GUARD.
Evidence KILLS.
These people are STUPID.
Q

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks! I missed that reply.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: carewemust

bongino.com...

Don't worry. q and trump have everything so it's all ok, right?

Don't be cute. Everything is not "ok" until ACTION IS TAKEN against the Deep State criminals who everyone from Trump, to Q, to Nunes, keeps complaining about.

The latest poll said more people now believe that Hillary colluded with Russia, than believe Trump colluded with Russia.

It's time for ACTION!

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Court hearing: Trial may be delayed 10 days – Allison Mack & Kathy Russell hot in plea negotiations; Prosecution asks if Nxivm is still operating

Just a NXIVM update.

Posting this pic for an old friend lurking. We just knew at some point they had to connect

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, thank you for the opportunity to repost the meme of the link I discovered in April 2018!!:

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
House Intelligence Links

Erik Prince I have not seen this one before. I skimmed it quickly. The responses are rather funny - a lot of "no."

This response early on was telling as his point is the WaPo ran a story on him via information it obtained via leaks from gov intel folks.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, thank you for the opportunity to repost the meme of the link I discovered in April 2018!!:

Nice, crazy how once so many pieces fall into view this makes more sense. Like WC's connections to M&M etc. Yet, some folks back then connected it all. What a ride...

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Seeing chatter we are going to extract him shortly. I think Rel or Imatat are in London might be able to shed a little light on it.
edit on 4-4-2019 by Bill1960 because: added a thought

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Wikileaks now reporting 2 sources arrest is imminent.

We have heard this before so who knows?

It really boils my blood the people who are walking around free...if they arrest him.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Trump-Russia 2.0: Dossier-Tied Firm Pitching Journalists Daily on 'Collusion'

Fascinating piece by Paul Sperry.

The operation’s nerve center is a Washington-based nonprofit called The Democracy Integrity Project, or TDIP. Among other activities, it pumps out daily “research” briefings to prominent Washington journalists, as well as congressional staffers, to keep the Russia “collusion” narrative alive.

Jones has hired Fusion GPS, the same Washington firm co-founded by former journalist-turned-opposition-researcher Simpson that was paid more than $1 million by lawyers for the Hillary Clinton campaign to collect information damaging to Trump during the 2016 election.

Jones is also paying Steele, another anti-Trump partisan, to continue to dig up dirt on the president. Fusion GPS paid the former British intelligence officer $168,000 to produce a series of anonymously sourced memos for Clinton accusing the Trump campaign of hatching an espionage plot with the Kremlin to hack Clinton campaign emails and steal the election.

The above is something I find beyond confusing. These folks have hired, PAID MONEY, to people who are not only discredited, but under investigation and quite possibly are going to wind up going to jail while dragging others down with them.

What in the world? Steele made stuff up, out of thing air, so why on earth are these guys paying him to make more stuff up when they can do it themselves?

Staggering.

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join