It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank-you for that most informative post. Obama's secret docs will be stored close to where I live. Will be looking for the RAID.
edit on 3/4/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Think about who would have benefited the most from "owning" the "dossier" 😎

Then think about who "bought it" for the highest bid 😎

Scrumptious 😎

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Minhas told The Daily Caller News Foundation that Imran Awan’s father, Haji Ashraf Awan, was giving data to Pakistani official Rehman Malik, and that Imran bragged he had the power to “change the U.S. president.”

It's a notable statement, in light of all the allegations that Trump colluded with foreign powers to get elected. We think we know what he meant, but it could easily become twisted.

Maybe the Democrat plan is to conflate all of the legit issues with spurious claims of foreign "interference".
edit on 5-3-2019 by FlyingFox because: format issue

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Are you referring to the Russia Dossier put together by the Ham Radio Pinup Girl, NELLIE OHR?

And now we learn, from testimony that is still being kept secret from the public, that Ohr admitted to Congress last year that he also took Russia information that his wife, Nellie, assembled against Trump on a computer drive and delivered that to the FBI in 2016 — a revelation that has raised fresh concerns in Congress about a possible conflict of interest.
More from John Solomon: thehill.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Several people are predicting Trudeau will resign before the end of the month.

Then we look at Macron, May, Merkel and maybe Netanyahu?

All just a coincidence this was predicted?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Okay I am still behind but saw your question.

Besides the DNC, I would say Russia or China Don't think Russia wanted Trump to win. There was the U1 deal to protect. China has much more to protect, esp if they were real time getting info from HRC's computer and it was a willing exchange.

Okay, you gave me/us lots to consider.

Really want to continue this conversation but it is past midnight here.

Please continue the conversation and i will catch up tomorrow. A most intriguing conversation.

Thanks Xeu

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Protect_MGL
SJAH_X-830198374 [-48]
D Fire_Good
Location assist_Good
Q

" MGL - Might Go Live -

I read somewhere today that MGL could be shorthand for MOGUL, President Trump's Secret Service codename.

MOGUL = Trump: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I can't figure out how some of these characters rose to the top of Government.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hillary said shes not running in 2020. Wonder why? 🤔🤔🤔

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by dashen removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: blueman12
Nobody really cared that Bill Clinton was a cheater either. It just provided an excuse
for Republicans to attack him.

It was the RAPIST part and the Epstein/Lolita Express situtation that is sticking in my gut as the real difference.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
a reply to: Justoneman

I think that fantasizing about hill dog is a waste of time. The republicans have investigated here time and time again. It appears whatever she done she was allowed too and did not directly break any laws. It never surprises me what a politician can get away with. What surprises me even more is that there is a 15% chance we may see here in 2020 as granny potus. The good news is they already child proofed the whitehouse and launch capabilities. So there is that.

That idea in this reply is why you have DJT for Pres right now, your team doesn't get it. If they did get it they would pretend they didn't like they are. Think about this. Had she not been such a criminal, didn't steal the nomination literally from Bernie, then she wins over the "Nazi/Rapist in chief" your team calls him or worse.

Perhaps better yet for the immoral leftist, MAGA haters:
Had they allowed the rightful winner whom IMO was Bernie to win the nomination, then he has a much better chance and beats DJT if they let him run D. We all know he sure couldn't possibly lose much worse than she did. That defeat will leave a lasting scar on the lefty's.

If my choice was between potus and bernie and i had to vote i would go with potus.

They are not my team.

Ok, I am very glad to hear that. Sorry or any confusion.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

m.theepochtimes.com...

Should documents ultimately be unsealed in the defamation case and reveal details about prominent individuals who have thus far gone unnamed, the implications could be staggering.

You think?

#UnsealEpstein

I would think a lot of so called "important " people are sweating profusely over this disclosure, if it happens.
edit on Tue Mar 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

In their Orange Jump suits

edit on 352019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Supposedly there is another illegitimate FISA application wrapped up in all this called the “Dragon FISA. I have seen it mentioned by George Papadap a couple times, and by a few others. Perhaps it ties into this second dossier?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank-you for that most informative post. Obama's secret docs will be stored close to where I live. Will be looking for the RAID.

According to Q, the records were grabbed already, when there were being transported to IL. There were posts about it.

When will will find out about the Obama unofficial email he used to communicate and the pseudonym that he and others used?

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: MetalThunder

There is a little part that refrences the DNC as not knowing or having proof themselves of "intercepted" communications even after their forensic examinations were done.

It says something like " electronic storage theft from a server is not the same as intercepted electronic communication which the DNC cannot prove and only alleges".

Now is that insinuating it wasn't a hack?

Maybe?

But I think one can still hack a server.

And they refrence it because it ties into some legal charge the DNC is refrencing in their suit.

Indeed. They are claiming the DNC cannot prove the server was hacked, and are conflating it with simple theft of stored files.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

'I'm not running': Hillary Clinton rules out 2020 bid for first time on camera in exclusive interview with News 12 - westchester.news12.com
Video in link

"I want to be sure that people understand I'm going to keep speaking out," Clinton said. "I'm not going anywhere. What's at stake in our country, the kind of things that are happening right now are deeply troubling to me. And I'm also thinking hard about how do we start talking and listening to each other again? We've just gotten so polarized. We've gotten into really opposing camps unlike anything I've ever seen in my adult life."

edit on Tue Mar 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB CODE

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: imthegoat

'I'm not running': Hillary Clinton rules out 2020 bid for first time on camera in exclusive interview with News 12 - westchester.news12.com
Video in link

"I want to be sure that people understand I'm going to keep speaking out," Clinton said. "I'm not going anywhere. What's at stake in our country, the kind of things that are happening right now are deeply troubling to me. And I'm also thinking hard about how do we start talking and listening to each other again? We've just gotten so polarized. We've gotten into really opposing camps unlike anything I've ever seen in my adult life."

Hillary the Bridge Builder.............makes me want to vomit. The Deplorable comment was her being honest in her mindset. Not this drool she is now pedaling to seem to want Bipartisanship.

"Why aren't I ahead by 50 points"

One of these days she will fall and won't be able to get up.
edit on Tue Mar 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB CODE

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join