It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 299
<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I just say because it is a faraday cage and it keeps microwaves in they can probably keep high frequency waves out

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Anybody know of keeping Electronics in an unplugged microwave would protect from an EMP?

The microwave oven is a Faraday cage and would offer some protection. A grounded sheet metal steel box would be better yet. A quick and dirty method might be too use a galvanized stovepipe with end caps or furnace ducting with endcaps. Be sure to ground the container and eliminate openings into the container.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
President Trump and William Barr needs to stop this non-sense ASAP. Nadler and Schiff are nut-jobs with power. A dangerous combination.

House Democrats said Monday they would move ahead to authorize a subpoena demanding the Justice Department and Attorney General William Barr release special counsel Robert Mueller's full report, despite Barr's intentions to deliver the nearly 400-page report in the next two weeks.

"Attorney General Barr has thus far indicated he will not meet the April 2 deadline set by myself and five other Committee chairs, and refused to work with us to provide the full report, without redactions, to Congress," House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., said in a statement issued Monday morning ahead of his Tuesday deadline for the report to be turned over.

Democrats announced they would hold a vote on Wednesday authorizing Nadler to issue the subpoena to Barr as well as subpoenas for five other individuals.. including former White House Counsel Don McGhan, former White House political strategist Steve Bannon, former White House Communications Director Hope Hicks, former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus and former White House Deputy Counsel Ann Donaldson.
Source: abcnews.go.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Wow Creep Thumper, seriously, that's a LOT of paper... see my post here!

Serious kudos if you've managed this!

Rel, I was speaking of my personal records and finances. I started using the internet in 1997, but never left the Dark Ages in terms of preserving my information via hard copy.

Everybody laughs at me. We'll see who has the last laugh when the SHTF.

I'd love to be the one celebrated for preserving the Q material, but I'm not in the business of miracles!

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Oh, so that is your theory now, that Q is actually a Deep State agent sent to throw us off the trail?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I just say because it is a faraday cage and it keeps microwaves in they can probably keep high frequency waves out

Here you go, Dash

optimizesurvival.com...

A microwave oven does offer some protection against incoming radio waves but it is most effective near 2.45 Ghz, less effective at other frequencies and not absolute. It will not completely protect electronic devices placed inside it from the E-1 wave of an EMP

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: dashen

I think it might help in an actual, real, enemy, air burst EMP situation as much as a tin foil hat helps stop the government from reading your mind.

I agree with this 100%. I have terrible tinnitus, which I believe is a symptom of something nefarious in orbit or the electronics that surround us.

We are under bodily assault.

An EMP could be a lifesaver in a way.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You ever watch the show "Better Call Saul"? One of the characters thinks he under attack by electromagnetic forces and he disconnected all the power in his house and hides under one of those foil space blankets all the time.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You ever watch the show "Better Call Saul"? One of the characters thinks he under attack by electromagnetic forces and he disconnected all the power in his house and hides under one of those foil space blankets all the time.

I love that show, but he's pretty extreme.

I stand by my beliefs. Eventually, I think I'll be vindicated. Look at all the information that came out about the government experimenting on military and civilian populations in dozens of different ways. You'll realize my view on what's happening to me is neither uncommon nor crazy.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Dont get me wrong, I dont think there is much that the government hasn't or won't do to its own citizens in the name of security or democracy. If you say something like that is happening, I believe you.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

CT. Your not alone. My ears have been ringing off the hook for 2 years. My sin too. It has increased in volume too. Crazy.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

My son too.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Dont get me wrong, I dont think there is much that the government hasn't or won't do to its own citizens in the name of security or democracy. If you say something like that is happening, I believe you.

If you'd like to research government abuses, start with the CIA's MK Ultra program. It's a stunning story.

Aquino's MindWar is also eye-opening.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I can't keep up with this thread so I'm far behind but, I want to share this article with you in case it was missed. Forgive me if it has already been discussed here.

Spygate: The Inside Story Behind the Alleged Plot to Take Down Trump

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky

CT. Your not alone. My ears have been ringing off the hook for 2 years. My son too. It has increased in volume too. Crazy.

Yes, same here, and extremely loud at night.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Also, Aquino, psych warfare master and founder of the Temple of Set, was named in the Presidio child "abuse" scandal.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Can Mueller be trusted, yes or no?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

If Q was part of the Deep State would he be bringing all of these things into light that directly affects the DS's operations?

Geez, rub those two brain cells together! You just want it to be fake no matter what, amirite?
edit on 1/4/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

He cleared Trump didn’t he?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
I can't keep up with this thread so I'm far behind but, I want to share this article with you in case it was missed. Forgive me if it has already been discussed here.

Spygate: The Inside Story Behind the Alleged Plot to Take Down Trump

Those videos have received high acclaim in this thread, and around the internet over the weekend. Now we await ACTIONS to bring the traitors to justice. Thanks for reposting.

top topics

<< 296  297  298    300  301  302 >>

join