It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 262
<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior
Thank you.
Stay safe.
Now maybe we know why Rachael Maddow is nervous!

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Godspeed warrior, may the saints we trust protect you.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

LOL. I was thinking the same when I posted but was alittle on edge to bring that subject back up, again.

Thanks bud!

Wow, missed most of the day and way behind once again.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Boy i bet you pullin major OT

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

The raw Mueller report contains a lot of info about witnesses, and also individuals who were investigated and not charged. Privacy and DOJ regulations do not allow that to be published.

Nadler said today, he didn't care. He wants the full Mueller report and all evidence collected. Typical selfish Democrat attitude.

Secretly, I'm hoping that Barr will wait until the Dems demand the release and reluctantly release it and that the report hangs the Dems.

The raw report does contain references to other ongoing investigations. Mueller might have been helping the Inspector General (Horowitz) and John Huber in their FISA and Clinton Foundation investigations.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
GOODBYE DIFI
GOODBYE SCHIFF
GOODBYE

See now this just sucks. You might get to see this and we won't. Pics, PICS I say!

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

NXIVM = SNCTM = EPSTEIN = HOLLYWOOD

welcome to the twisted world of children’s nightmares.

ALL RAIDS SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED

THEY KNOW WE ARE EN ROUTE
THEY KNOW WE HAVE THEIR EVIDENCE

FEVER PITCH WILL INTENSIFY

Goodbye Hollywood SCUM

Semper Fidelis

Stay safe, Jarhead. If they resist arrest, show them what 0311 means.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

The raw Mueller report contains a lot of info about witnesses, and also individuals who were investigated and not charged. Privacy and DOJ regulations do not allow that to be published.

Nadler said today, he didn't care. He wants the full Mueller report and all evidence collected. Typical selfish Democrat attitude.

Those rules exist specifically because of people like Nadler. If you didn't do anything wrong, why should some jackass like Nadler be able to embarrass you and make your life hell just so he can try to score political points?

I agree. Nadler would badger all 400 of Mueller's witnesses, just to find out if he missed anything.

Maxine Waters says her Finance committee has received Trump business records from Deutsche Bank.

Source: www.salon.com...

Watch her misinterpret everything to be "criminal", like simple-minded Dems did with the much smaller business finances file of Mitt Romney.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: butcherguy

This evening, I tuned in and there was some leftist radio blogger coming down hard on conservatives and the NRA. Seemed like every sentence had a word bleeped out due to his foul mouth.

Are you sure you didn't catch the end of the Ken Matthews Show? He doesn't always manage the sign off for his show very well. I've heard a few times where he lets audio that shows the left at their worst play out to end the show.

BTW: I'll LOL if your the neighbor down the street that I never talk to.

No, this was after 7 pm, when I heard this guy still on there. He was a total puts. I listened for about twenty minutes, thinking that I would hear Sean come on and say that he was playing this guys podcast just to show what a jerk he was... but no. And there wasn’t a commercial played the whole time.
When I called the station, I asked them if they had been commandeered by a leftist strike group.
I listen to Ken Matthews on the way home from work and like him.
I live outside of Reading, so I don’t think we are neighbors.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
WOW. just watching the Hannity interview. He's doing the Tombstone "You Tell Em I'm Commin, And Hell's Commin With Me". WAY TO GO POTUS!!!!!

www.youtube.com...

Yes..the Trump-Hannity interview was spell-binding. The commercial-free hour zipped by. Hannity only interrupted the President 2 times!

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Before somebody says it, I'll explain. In the trigger pulling community there are saints that we believe in. St Andrew is the saint of the airborne, you get the idea. Leave it at that.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Q3211
Bake your noodle.

SerialBrain2: Trump Taking Down the Cabal and Securing our Children: It’s Happening.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
So Trump basically said someone should do something but he’s not gonna. Why can’t anyone touch these people?

I was disappointed that Hannity didn't ask about a Special Counsel. Lindsey Graham said today that President Trump agrees there should be one. But the 12 Congressmen who signed a letter demanding a S.C. in early 2018 said President Trump supported their call for one too. So....

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
There is FEAR in their eyes when we detain THEM
and read them their own evidence. SHOW them their own actions. THESE PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID! ARROGANT & POMPOUS. NEVER AGAIN

THEY KNOW THEIR TIME IS OVER. PANIC & FEAR

JUSTICE IS COMING

DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE

HANNITY & TUCKER know.

Interviewed with Tucker complete.
Bombshells inbound

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Ugh, guys?

Something is going down right now.

Brennan is being outed....

Obama is being outed....

There is more.....

It's going down right now...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I was disappointed that Hannity didn't ask about a Special Counsel. Lindsey Graham said today that President Trump agrees there should be one. But the 12 Congressmen who signed a letter demanding a S.C. in early 2018 said President Trump supported their call for one too. So....

They don't need one. All they are doing now is continuing the confusion attack. They have it all and are waiting for the right moment to pull the trigger. Calling for a second Special Council is just allowing the bad players to feel a little less scared by allowing them to think they have more time to muddy the waters.

It gives the bad players hope that they can continue to side step the issues.

Mueller has it all wrapped up ... no need for a second one when the first has already done the job.

P

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Reverse image search automatically displays the image as taken at/near the Standard Hotel...

Yep, Justice is coming and right soon!

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Always excited to hear from you Warrior.

Your verification that things are happening not only validates what this board does but also encourages the continued participation.

Looking forward to your net post

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Being "outed" is the pre-curser to being formally investigated.

I think I heard President Trump use the actual word "TREASON" at least 2 times during his Sean Hannity interview tonight.

If the President of the United States had used that word to describe former top government officials, the public and the press would have been totally shocked.

But here in 2019, I don't think many grasp that when an old-school guy like Trump says it, he doesn't use the word lightly.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

0311Warrior is our "Rubber Meets The Road" version of Q. We're very blessed to have him bring his insight to ATS.

Thank-you 0311Warrior. You're appreciated more than you know!

new topics

top topics

<< 259  260  261    263  264  265 >>

join