It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -sIxteen-

page: 257
<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

StartOfLines decode gives hAB(#)F(#)F

HAB = High Altitude Burst,
#F=
#F= big False Flag?

This would resonate with the EO today about EMP preparedness?

ETA - This could also be the "SKY IS FALLING" push?

Related News
China Building Long-Range Cruise Missile Launched From Ship Container - March 27. 2019

China operates or is building deep water ports in several strategic locations, including Bahamas, Panama, and Jamaica that could be used covertly to deploy ships carrying the YJ-18C.

Other locations include Pakistan's Gwadar port near the Arabian Sea and in Djibouti on the Horn of Africa close to the strategic choke point of the Bab el Mandeb at the southern end of the Red Sea.

Rick Fisher, a China military affairs expert, said he is not surprised China is copying the Russian Club container-launched missile.

[...]

The weapon system also could be sold to Iran or North Korea as China has done in the past with other weapons systems, including long-range missile launchers that were transferred to North Korea.

edit on Wed Mar 27 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Pelican deja vu.

Were going in circles

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Wow... some catch ups are just too much to take in before the morning coffee and though its early I already long for my evening quiet time to do some reading.....I just felt the need to jump in here and give you all a little thanks, encouragement, reminder of just how many of us pull this little thread up on our breaks in life (in replacement of more mainstream social media!) and that it’s so refreshing to see so much information and connections in one place. No google searches necessary.

Dashen- I never offered a specific thanks to you for these threads. So a big thanks and appreciation to you especially.

I’ve kept up with this off and on since the beginning- but I took an insomnia spell and went back and read 1-3 and wow does it make even more sense from the place we are today.

Thank you all for making me feel welcome and right at home when I do have something I wanna add to the discussion... you have taken a little corner of the internet and made it feel like home...

Some of you are the morning coffee, others the late night glass of wine..... some add the little throw pillows and wild flowers to the decor and some come in and rip up the carpet to find those beautiful but forgotten old hardwood floors.... while others almost instantaneously jump to help refinish them..... you all add things that are each unique and that’s a testament to our gift of individuality expressed in this life, even though we are all connected through our spirits to form a whole...

I appreciate you all... and I would bet that I’m speaking for a number of people reading this that have never even made an account!

PS. this thread is more addicting than Candy Crush circa 2012 (it was a game. Lol!)
edit on 27-3-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This is disturbing if true:

truepundit.com... /

“The most important portions of the investigation were concluded in August (2018),” a high-ranking Justice Department official said. “(Rod) Rosenstein was briefed and it was common gossip and well-known nothing had been pinned on Trump and it was wrapping up.

August 2018, in fact, is three months before the Nov. 2018 elections, where all of the Democrats running against Republicans for House and Senate seats used Trump’s fabricated ties with Russia as campaign platforms. And they won and won big at the cost of the Republicans. And on the back of a massive lie.

Meanwhile, Mueller sat on his team’s intelligence that cleared Trump of any and all allegations involving Russia and colluding or working with Russia to facilitate the defeat of Hillary Clinton. And likewise, Rosenstein and former Attorney General Jeff Sessions also did not push for Mueller to release the results of his team’s probe.

You want to talk about collusion, and talk about a group ACTUALLY influencing an election, well here you go. I wonder how many Republican seats were turned Democrat because of the supposed Trump connection to Russia????

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

That would explain the irrational choices so many voters made in Nov 2018. There are probably few local polls asking voters in districts that flipped from RED to BLUE, how Trump-Russia collusion news coverage affected their decision.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't know about local polls, but the following gives a nice snapshot of the August-December 2018 timeframe.

Poll: 62 percent say Trump isn't telling the truth in Russia probe

By contrast, 34 percent believe Trump has been honest and truthful about the investigation, including 70 percent of Republicans, 29 percent of independents and just 5 percent of Democrats.

These numbers are a slight shift from August, when 38 percent of registered voters agreed Trump has been honest and truthful about the investigation, and 56 percent disagreed.

I'd like to see what those numbers are in about two weeks after the dust of the past week has settled.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: djohn554
Wow! Who would have thought - I am in agreement with Rahm Emanuel

Hats off to him. ...Hope he's not in danger now.

Color me skeptical, but given Emanuel's history and connections I wouldn't be surprised if he's only being so vocal about the Smollet case now because somehow he's linked to this mess.

We may find out eventually. I don't think the Smollet debacle is over.

Rahm is pretty much a lame duck at this point. From what I'm hearing it sounds like nobody in Chicago likes him anymore, so there's really no risk in speaking his mind about Jussie.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I was wondering if Trump might do this, considering how things went.....

Trump to attend W.H. Correspondence Dinner?

We've seen how cutting he can be from the roast he did of Hills at the Smith Dinner. Imagine what he could do to the Press.

To make it even better for revenge, maybe Obama can be at a table. I'd pay to watch that.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: carewemust

I don't know about local polls, but the following gives a nice snapshot of the August-December 2018 timeframe.

Poll: 62 percent say Trump isn't telling the truth in Russia probe

By contrast, 34 percent believe Trump has been honest and truthful about the investigation, including 70 percent of Republicans, 29 percent of independents and just 5 percent of Democrats.

These numbers are a slight shift from August, when 38 percent of registered voters agreed Trump has been honest and truthful about the investigation, and 56 percent disagreed.

I'd like to see what those numbers are in about two weeks after the dust of the past week has settled.

Even better, I'd like to see the numbers of all these politicians who have been leading the lemming impeachment March over the Cliff.

Their trust numbers should be in the negatives.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

You make a great point here:

I’ve kept up with this off and on since the beginning- but I took an insomnia spell and went back and read 1-3 and wow does it make even more sense from the place we are today.

A re-read of the old stuff will probably lead to some new ideas now that things are falling into place.

Still need the Declass.

Will the Patriots Fight board start getting the placeholders filled?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Concerns about a possible EMP attack were legit:

Trump orders agencies to prepare for potential EMP attacks

www.breitbart.com...
edit on 27-3-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Any testimony which arises in Smollet's county-level trial will impact the subsequent and parallel federal case.

The fed prosecutor does not want witnesses flying off the script or going "off the reservation".... no no no. They want to control every single word and action for their case....which is apparently gaining in breath.

In a small part, it might be part of the bargain for Jussie. Maybe just to build some trust.

edit on 27-3-2019 by FlyingFox because: derp

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yep! President Trump is a FAST LEARNER! To show how short-sighted and dull-brained, most liberal Democrats are, check this out..

www.vox.com...

They really think President Trump is encouraging the courts to scrap ObamaCare, and leave everyone with pre-existing conditions, out in the cold.

If Democrats had 1/8th of a brain, they'd understand that Congress only takes action when FORCED to. President Trump figured that out while watching and participating in the Immigration Reform morass.

If the courts strike down ObamaCare, and 8 million people with existing medical conditions are facing death and bankruptcy, CONGRESS WILL TAKE ACTION.

In short, they'll do what we frickin pay them to do...Look out for the people who elected them..American Citizens.

I know this isn't an Obamacare thread, but there are solid reasons for shooting down the ban on pre-existing conditions. Healthcare is becoming unaffordably expensive for many Americans, and like it or not the ban on pre-existing conditions is a large factor in this.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
At the risk of seeming like a moron, I wanted to add an observation on Comeys geological tweet.
I realize it’s been posted here so I won’t add the image again.

He’s standing looking directly at the water, back to camera.

“Watch the water.” ???

I don’t know if it’s coincidence or what, but it seemed odd.
How many times now has Q said to watch the water and I STILL don’t get what is meant by it.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Spygate: The True Story of Collusion [Infographic]
How America’s most powerful agencies were weaponized against President Donald Trump
October 12, 2018 Updated: March 25, 2019
Nice Infographic!

AOC soon to be written outta the script.

twitter.com...

For sure, the Dems are going to make sure AOC isn't re-nominated next year. I've even heard speculation that they might use redistricting to get rid of her, since New York is expected to lose a seat in the House after the 2020 census.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I don't know if the numbers will change much. One of the hardest things for people to do, is to admit they were wrong...about anything. It doesn't matter anyway. America/Americans "winning" is what counts.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
This is disturbing if true:

truepundit.com... /

“The most important portions of the investigation were concluded in August (2018),” a high-ranking Justice Department official said. “(Rod) Rosenstein was briefed and it was common gossip and well-known nothing had been pinned on Trump and it was wrapping up.

August 2018, in fact, is three months before the Nov. 2018 elections, where all of the Democrats running against Republicans for House and Senate seats used Trump’s fabricated ties with Russia as campaign platforms. And they won and won big at the cost of the Republicans. And on the back of a massive lie.

Meanwhile, Mueller sat on his team’s intelligence that cleared Trump of any and all allegations involving Russia and colluding or working with Russia to facilitate the defeat of Hillary Clinton. And likewise, Rosenstein and former Attorney General Jeff Sessions also did not push for Mueller to release the results of his team’s probe.

You want to talk about collusion, and talk about a group ACTUALLY influencing an election, well here you go. I wonder how many Republican seats were turned Democrat because of the supposed Trump connection to Russia????

The odd thing about this PJ is that RR gave a press conference in July 2018 and stated that stated: Done with "collusion" and "NO AMERICAN" citizen was involved. He said it, but zero people bothered to listen or report it as monumental to the event as it was.

The reason: The Q/DJT needed it to go on as it was. The Media needed to destroy themselves, as it was not a complete job. Now, what happened around the presser? Q went dark for a long time and articles on Q spiked. Yes, folks were "elected" but the long con was exposure during BK hearings, exposure during election cycle and because the vote fraud was still "legal" it all had to play out.
edit on 27-3-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

They are also summoning washed-up legal experts out of mental homes to proclaim how there doesn't have to be Russia Collusion for Trump to be shown as Obstructing justice. "Just you wait until the full Mueller report is released", one caveman warned.

To your point, this guy is lying as he fails to mention the gun pointed at his crotch making him say these totally stupid things. For the love of it, even Steele doesn't stand by it.

One Single Playbook.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Those are the FORD class aircraft carriers. The Gerald R. Ford is sailing now, followed by JFK and later the Enterprise (CVN-80) in 2027 which replaces Enterprise (CVN-65). Two more are scheduled in later years which so far are UNnamed.
So, yes quite possible.
en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<< 254  255  256    258  259  260 >>

join